August 27, 2014 | 1735 users online

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2013 11:16:00 PM More reviews by amieey

loooooooooove the smell

rated 2 of 5 on 9/28/2013 12:02:00 AM More reviews by deedrajean

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

it does a very good job at moisturizing buuuuuuut it kinda smells like vomit. it sounded like it would smell amazing by the sound of it. but it literally smells like vomit to me... i would just stick to the original if i was you.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/18/2013 11:03:00 AM More reviews by SusieQ40

It's okay and works like a lip balm should. I just prefer my lip balm without any taste/flavor/smell.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2013 12:35:00 PM More reviews by Ladyleopard805

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

One of my current top 3 lip moisturizers (Carmex in the tube, Burts Bees Nourishing Lip Balm, and Aquaphore ointment).

I really enjoy the smell and texture.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2013 5:22:00 AM More reviews by aznmnkygrl808

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Smells and tastes great; just like mango. However it does nothing to moisturize and soften my lips. I wouldn't repurchase this product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2013 4:26:00 PM More reviews by beautyjunkie2012

On my second tube as my 4 year old has taken ownership of my first tube since he loves it so much. For me it has given me nothing but positive results and I sometimes even use it under my NARS matte lip pencil and it helps keep moisture intact as that lip pencil on its own can be drying. The scent is yummy and I look forward to buying more in the future.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/12/2013 11:03:00 PM More reviews by makeupandcupcakes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Pros:
Smells awesome
Natural and organic

Cons:
Greasy
Doesn't work
Doesn't moisturize
Quite expensive for a tube( got mine for $3.50)

Review:
It smells really good! Exactly like mango! It's organic and natural so that's good but when you put it on, it feel like you put some smelly oil on your lips! It doesn't moisturize at all! Waste of money! It doesn't last long either! For around 10 minutes!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/20/2013 7:25:00 AM More reviews by berrycurious

I don't know why this has such high ratings. It's more moisturizing than their tinted balm, but within 10 minutes my lips are chapped and peeling. The only lip balm of theirs that seems to work is the replenishing. Granted, it smells nice (subtle) and feels velvety for the first 5 minutes.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2013 5:07:00 PM More reviews by missmanic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This doesn't seem to be agreeing with my lips. When first applied, my lips feel like they're "buzzing". About 5 days into wearing this as my go to lip balm, my lips started getting little red bumps. (Similar to what happened when I used Jack Black Mint balm) I stopped use, and went back to the Beeswax Balm and my lips have gone back to normal. This was part of the 4 for $10 pack, which is a great deal, but I don't think I'm going to be able to use this one up. Also, this doesn't last very long and I found myself reapplying frequently. Not to mention, I noticed raised bumps on the balm itself after applying it for the first time, like it was an exfoliating or textured balm. I haven't read about this being part of the balm, so I'm wondering if mine went bad and that's why I'm reacting to it? The Mango smell is also a but...rotten. Like a melon that's sat out too long.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/4/2013 10:18:00 AM More reviews by Pestina18

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love Burt's Bees lip balm, and it's the only brand I use. However, I feel like they haven't been the same since being owned by Clorox. I used to love the honey lip balm, but now it has a strong, baby power scent. I can't stand it, so I tried the rejuvenating lip balm. I also hated the smell of it - it reminded me of some fake fruity scent of a little girl's Lip Smacker lip balm. Yuck. Finally, I tried this mango butter lip balm. The smell is a lot less powerful than the others, but it's still strong. It also smells a little "fake," like a Lip Smackers lip balm for little girls. Like all Burt's Bees lip balm, it goes on smoothly and moisturizes. However, I wouldn't buy this again because of the strong, childish fruity smell. I don't know why they feel the need to add fragrance; it would be much better without it.