October 30, 2014 | 1821 users online

Eyeliner - Stila - Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2014 7:37:00 AM More reviews by sawitham

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

For a few years I have been using the Urban Decay 24/7 liquid eye liner but for whatever reason, it just stopped working its magic for me, the colour would fade after a few hours and just started to look awful. So I tried this... Was a bit sceptical about it just being in a pen for but how wrong I was! You can get so much more precision from it and the colour really stays through until I take it off. I normally have my makeup on for about 15 hours a day so this has been a god send. It's easy to remove with eye makeup remover and it doesn't irritate my eyes at all. Will defo be repurchasing :)

rated 2 of 5 on 10/4/2014 3:41:00 PM More reviews by maryls

This eyeliner worked great at first, easy to use and lasted all day. But after a month
and a half it got blotchy, very hard to get a nice line. For the money it should last longer than that! Maybelline liquid eyeliner lasts longer but is a bit harder to apply.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2014 12:06:00 AM More reviews by ninjadoll

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is HG.

I'm on my 3rd one and I can't leave the house without it. It goes on like a marker so I feel like there's more control than those flimsy thin brushes. I've tried many different liquid liners, and this one is killer. The consistency is thin (not goopy) but packed with color. If I mess up, a damp q-tip can fix it right away and it doesn't budge unless I hit tons of water or until I take it off at the end of the day. When I remove it, it comes off like a rubbery dust... so I just make sure I clean it well. The pen shape is really nice for super thin lines or thicker lines if you move the pen so a bigger area of the pen hits the lid. I can usually throw this on in just a minute and I'm ready to go.

One of these usually lasts me about 6-7 months, and considering I wear this almost everyday, it's a keeper!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2014 4:33:00 PM More reviews by brittanyjward

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is definitely my to go to eyeliner! It is easy to use, last all day and does not smudge. It always creates the perfect look. The only downside Is that its a little on the expensive side. But it is definitely worth the money! It really is the best eyeliner I have ever used :)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2014 3:22:00 PM More reviews by Lianadaisy11

This is absolutely my favorite liquid eyeliner. I have been using it for a few years now, and will definitely continue to repurchase it in the future. The tip of this eyeliner is very narrow, and is great for drawing lines of any thickness. It goes on very smooth, and can be used for both nighttime, and everyday makeup looks. It stays on all day, and still washes off easy. I have oily eyelids, and often have trouble with products smudging. However, I have absolutely no problems at all with this eyeliner. Even though this product is a little pricy, it is definitely worth the money!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2014 3:44:00 AM More reviews by mistyxrose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was skeptical on spending $26 CAD on a liquid eyeliner, but I was happy I did. The quality of the pen and the formula is amazing. I have no issues using liquid eyeliner and doing cat eyes, but this just made it a whole lot easier for me and saved me time on my everyday routine. The best part is, if you need to rub your eyes, it won't budge. This won't come off until you want it to. I've already repurchased it and it took me about half a year of everyday use before it started to dry out.

All in all, great colour, great finish, and no problems. Totally worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2014 4:57:00 AM More reviews by CarmelaM

Awesome ! Love it. My new favourite liquid eyeliner !

rated 4 of 5 on 9/10/2014 10:08:00 PM More reviews by shadownerd

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this eyeliner - I've tried so many liquid and gels, and NOTHING stays on my monolid eyes as effective and as long as this eyeliner has. Most eyeliners end up on my lower lash line looking messy within hours and this lasts all day with no bleeding!

It's last through tears, sweat, general day wear. The packaging is great - and I find if I store it upside down I get more use out of it.

This will fade somewhat over time, but not in a drastically noticeable or embarrassing way. The tip is fantastic, perfect for drawing wings or lines to the desired thickness. I can't rave enough about this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/7/2014 2:45:00 AM More reviews by Julia336

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Great eyeliner. Dries and then doesn't move. I wouldn't repurchase this only b/c I can get eye liners that are just as good at the drugstore.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2014 12:47:00 AM More reviews by jjquan

I was a real skeptic when it came to trying this eyeliner. I actually put off purchasing it for a long time because I didn't think that there was an eyeliner that existed that wouldn't budge after 8 hours of wear. Well, ladies, this one didn't move at all. It looked just as fresh as it did nearly 16 hours later (in the summer heat, no less!). I have fairly oily skin, wear full cover foundation, powder, under eye concealer, so eyeliners that are supposed to be waterproof doesn't really stay where it's supposed to stay. I love the very fine and precise tip of this eyeliner, it allows you to draw the thinest of lines and thicken as needed. It gives you a lot of control (I usually use short strokes). Easy to remove. One thing that would be a con with this pen is that if you're not careful putting the cap on, it may damage your tip. I think that cap is a little different from most caps, as it has some sort of "inner cap" that is easily touched with the tip. If you push it in because it's kind of stuck, it could easily split your applicator. All in all, I love this eyeliner!