November 22, 2014 | 1289 users online

Eyeliner - Stila - Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2014 2:09:00 PM More reviews by sheisontherun

I have to agree with just about everyone else here - this liner really is that good! I am not particularly skilled with liquid/pen liners but this is a breeze. It goes on smoothly, stays ALL day, removes easily with makeup remover, dispenses just the right amout of product and makes flicking out the corners easy. I've had it for a couple months, and it's not dried out yet.

I have the dark brown shade and it's a true brown, no weird red tones. Just ordered the Midnight shade so hopefully that's a hit for me as well. Will be difficult to not buy a bunch of these. Good work Stila.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2014 1:47:00 PM More reviews by Zeeoe

Fantastic eyeliner! I wouldn't bother ever trying another liquid eyeliner again after this. So easy to use (ALMOST as easy to use as a pencil liner). Stays on ALLDAY, comes of easily with a make up wipe at night. Pen doesn't dry up after a few days/weeks, I have been using mine for about 10 months at least 4 times a week and it's still somehow going strong! Point stays sharp for flicks. Have only tried it in black, must try some of the other colours. Can't fault it!

Oh forgot to say me and my friend both had this on when we did our ice bucket challenge and it stayed put!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/29/2014 12:20:00 PM More reviews by Jezreel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product :) I will recommend it to everyone. Easy to apply and stays all day.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/22/2014 3:42:00 PM More reviews by JessicaIsCool15

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I always LOVE this eyeliner ... but only right when I had first bought it.

I don't know what happens to it after a few weeks of use, but it just starts to not deliver the same effect anymore. I notice overtime that the colour goes on pretty faded and that after hours of wearing it, the black will look really shiny and worn out.. then I go through a process of saying I won't buy it again but I always do...

I think my reason going back to this liner though is the felt tip. It's the perfect shape and holding it is very comfortable and easy to apply.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/22/2014 2:21:00 PM More reviews by obtuse

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Other Eyes: Other

LOVE LOVE LOVE This eyeliner! I want an eyeliner that stays all day and looks good and this one is it! Enough said!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2014 2:37:00 PM More reviews by Molls32

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

It had been years since I have used any type of liquid liner until now.
I love this liner, it's pretty simple to use and isn't a hassle to remove!
The name of it does not lie, it really does stay all day. It can last me all day while I work in the hot sun, and then comes off pretty easily when I wash my face.
I own it in three different shades and hope to collect more.
Great for beginners looking to create a nice sharp wing!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2014 7:45:00 PM More reviews by Yumi2

This eyeliner is amazingly pin point precise and easy to use and I have had people asking me how on earth did I achieve such a thin line with an eyeliner look because it can achieve unbelievably fine lines. The best thing is that I've never had a single problem with it wearing off through the day, it truly lasts with no smudge, flakes or anything and removing it is as easy as putting it on. This is as fuss free and easy to use a liquid eyeliner gets. The average person can be like a calligraphy artist with this eyeliner!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2014 11:29:00 PM More reviews by Esprecco27

This is by far one of the best eyeliners I've ever used. I have spent a lot of time and money trying to find the perfect liner this is good for every day I bought my first tube in April and My 2 tube I just bought last week it literally last forever

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2014 12:29:00 AM More reviews by aperilpar

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is by far my holy grail eyeliner. I have really oily skin so I need an eyeliner that is gonna stay put all day/night long without transferring to the top of my eyelids. This product does the job 100%! It's felt tip applicator makes it really easy to create the perfect wing/cat eye. It dries matte. It stays on throughout an entire work day and even nights out. Though it is waterproof, it is really easy to remove.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2014 11:08:00 PM More reviews by shmilez

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

My HG liquid eyeliner hands down. I cannot praise it enough. This stuff is amazing. It's extremely easy to use and makes it simple to get a clean, crisp line. It's very long-lasting. When it says Stay All Day, they literally mean All Day! It is definitely worth the price. I would recommend this stuff to anybody.