Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner

4.4

water/aqua, ammonium styrene/acrylates copolymer, butylene glycol, alcohol, beheneth-30, phenoxyethanol, acrylates/octylacrylamide copolymer, methylparaben, polyglyceryl-3 disiloxane dimethicone, propylparaben, sodium hydroxide, disodium edta, may contain ( /) carbon black

on 4/19/2015 9:30:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This eyeliner is one of my favorites. It can dry up a little, but is still usable. Be careful of the felt tip. The black is very dark (which I love). It's also very easy to use, so if you're a beginner, this isn't a bad pick.

on 4/15/2015 1:06:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

This is just ok. I bought this because on someone's recommendation that this was the best eyeliner for getting a smooth, straight line but I haven't noticed a difference with this versus any other eyeliner. I like that it's pretty black, hasn't dried out on me the way a lot of drugstore felt tip eyeliners tend to. Still having trouble getting a smooth, straight line, but that may be my own fault. I don't think I will repurchase this because I feel like there are so many better options out there, but it's not a bad product.

on 4/14/2015 12:14:00 AM

Awesome eyeliner! Goes on smooth- lasts all day. Comes off easy with eye makeup remover. LUV THIS EYELINER!!

on 4/13/2015 3:34:00 PM

Pros:
Line is pigmented and precise
Stays all day unless you rub it or have very oily lids

Cons:
May dry up a tad
Felt brush hairs may ruin application

on 4/12/2015 10:28:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is a good eyeliner for my oily lids! Really stays all day but be careful not to rub ur eyes or the product will flake off!

on 4/11/2015 11:23:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

I did not have a good first impression on this when I first bought it because I'd used it on my oily lids, but my worries soon dispersed after I discovered the magic of primers and translucent powders. True to its name, this liquid liner stays all day. It doesn't budge at all, and is pretty easy to remove with olive oil. The precision is impeccable. Really worth the hefty sum.

on 4/5/2015 5:19:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Great eyeliner for precise application!

I like that you can make it as thin or as thick as you want it - for a casual daytime look or a party look.

I have experienced a bit of running with this eyeliner from my oily lids even though it's waterproof, but nothing too significant. Also, I like that it can be easily removed without much rubbing when I take my makeup off.

Quick dry and versatile - would repurchase!

on 3/31/2015 12:03:00 PM

Overall, I think this is a great eyeliner.

I am not great at application of winged liner, so this felt-tipped liner is great while learning. It has been really easy to apply.

Once it place, the liner didn't budge very much, except I did notice sometimes (usually if I don't have a light dusting of powder on my eyelid) that it might transfer to my eyelid while I blink.

I have noticed that after using it for about a month that the tip becomes sort of frayed and is is difficult to get a crisp line. I also notice that I am having to go over sections more, as the application isn't as pigmented as it first was. A caveat of the felt tip applicator, I suppose.

I would purchase this again, but I may try out some others before.

on 3/29/2015 6:34:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have been on the hunt for a waterproof eyeliner that doesn't smudge on me. When I do my makeup my eyes are very sensitive, so they get watery and stay watery till about 30 minutes after I finish my makeup, sometimes longer during allergy season. There has yet to be an eyeliner that has not smudged on me. This is like magic for me. I have tried so many liquids and pens and gel and pencil, all waterproof and all aren't actually waterproof! There has only been one other eyeliner that I actually enjoyed and that is thebalm schwing eyeliner. It isn't waterproof, nor does it claim to be. However it lasted on my watery sensitive eyes better than any other waterproof eyeliner I have ever tried, until I found this. I actually got it during the holidays in a Sephora favorites kit! I have had issues most with pen liners so I didn't bother giving it a shot. And had started using it just on my mom, the schwing majorly smudged all over my moms lids as she has hooded eyes, but this was amazing once set. I should mention that it once smudged because it hadn't set yet and my eyes got watery and I rubbed them. However once set it is truly waterproof. So waterproof when I go to wash my eyes at night and splash my face/eyes with water, this does not budge! Also during the day when I rub my eyes from time to time, the eyeliner does not smudge then either.

I am very happy I found this and gave it a try. I have already repurchased a 2nd one during StilaCosmetics.com 25% off sale on everything. It is not the cheapest eyeliner, however I have gone through cheap and expensive and so far this is the best. Wishing I had bought it in brown as well!

on 3/27/2015 12:55:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is one of the best liners I have used. Staying power is amazing. I do aerobics and it isn't going anywhere! Doesn't smell funny, doesn't irritate eyes and is easy to remove before sleep. The only 2 problems I have with it is:
A) the price - about 18 euros for only 0.5 ml. It lasts quite a bit maybe about 3 months with almost everyday use and
B) it isn't matte, it has that slightly wet shiny finish, not anything extreme but it bothers me a little! If it was matte (and a little cheaper) it would be the perfect liner!
If you see it on a sale grab it, you won't regret it! I would be repurchasing any time I see it on sale (which unfortunately isn't that often).

Video Reviews & Tutorials

New Year's Eve & Party Smokey Makeup Tutorial! 2015 by Angie Wilches

How to look like a cute doll: Easy simple steps & ideas, Very Kawaii! by beautybysantaana

Faking a Crease: Smokey Eyes (great for monolids?) by KoreanLovesBeauty