January 26, 2015 | 1848 users online

Eyeliner - Stila - Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner

rated 4 of 5 on 1/3/2015 11:22:00 PM More reviews by rach3al

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love felt tip liners they are just perfect to hold and make even strokes/lines. maybe its just me but sometimes in the outer corner of my eye when i make the tip in that area which is my look it sometimes become patchy. its either that or i may have touched it wayyyy tooo many times. LOL its probably just me but besides that this liner isnt like those hard to remove liners and it doesnt smudge! But one downside to this product is sometimes the felt tip becomes realy blehhhhh. ya i dunno how to explain but it wont mess up your liner tho. this product i fell in love at first line. XD

rated 4 of 5 on 1/3/2015 8:56:00 PM More reviews by holly5652

Pretty good, one of the best liquid liners I've come across. :)

I brought it in the dark brown shade, but next time I think I'll purchase it in the shade black, just because I think it will look a bit better/ dramatic especially when pairing it with eyeshadow.

The only small problems with this product, is that it wears away a bit towards the end of the day, even when an eye primer has been used, and the fact that the product can dry up in only a few months, which can get a bit expensive paying $20 every couple of months. But i think it is worth it, as cheaper alternatives are no where near as good or simple to use as the Stila one.

I really love the packaging and the shape of the eyeliner, it makes for easy, quick and precise eyeliner application. TWO THUMBS UP!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2015 4:08:00 PM More reviews by audiovideodisko

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Black

It is the best eyeliner out in the market. But it's pricey for something that lasts for only a couple of months! I've tried all top rated eyeliners from Wet N Wild to Bobbi Brown etc. This is one of my top 3 must haves!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2015 2:27:00 AM More reviews by Ehmuhlee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is prolly the BEST eye liner pen I have purchased ! It makes winged we liner so easy to achieve ! ! I use ELF gel liner to line my eyes then I use the pen to pull a wing out and then just got over the elf liner and it works perfect & it's stay on great and comes off pretty easy !

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2014 11:54:00 AM More reviews by violetclouds

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

All time favourite liquid eyeliner. I have the MAC gel liner as well as this. This stila one works better and lasts for a much longer time. Doesnt smudge and is easy to use for people scared of liquid liners. The pen formula lasts forever, literally a year! (But thats not hygienic)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2014 2:20:00 AM More reviews by crazyging

Perfect liquid eyeliner. Don't shake it too much the first few times you use it or it'll be too wet. But its smooth, flawless application, will never crease if you set it with black eye shadow, and actually lasts until you take it off. Comes off easily with waterproof remover. Does come off if it gets wet and you rub it. Lasts about 4 months using it every day, which is amazing considering I'd go through one a month with the drug store kkind, so definitely worth the $28!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2014 1:45:00 PM More reviews by awilches95

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Hey everyone! This is an awesome eye liner! It gets the job done so precisely and really does stay on all day! Watch my video and skip to 3:23 if you want to see how to create the perfect winged eyeliner. Watch the entire video to see how to create a gorgeous smokey look for New Year's Eve or any other parties, etc. Please feel free to leave comments with feedback. That would really help! Thank you and have a wonderful day!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/24/2014 7:40:00 AM More reviews by MUenthusiast

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is by far the best liquid eyeliner ever known to man-kind. It is very easy to apply (with practice of course. Everything takes practice right). It's waterproofness is just the right amount. It stays on the whole day so far. No regrets and I love it so much. Expensive but worth the buy. (SGD 28 @Sephora)

One con may be that it is a little watery so if you're not careful upon application things may get messy. But it doesn't take long to dry either. So thumbs up!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/15/2014 11:07:00 PM More reviews by nancem

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is great. Expensive but great. It makes perfect lines, lasts all day and is super pigmented. It is a wet formula but once you have a steady hand it looks great

rated 2 of 5 on 12/15/2014 9:02:00 AM More reviews by erikafleri

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

So dissapointing. I bought this after reading amazing reviews and I am still confused. The tip dried out shortly after my purchase and began to disintegrate. The colour is not good either: goes on quite sheer and never really builds up completely. It doesn't really smudge but the pigment fades away in a few hours. One positive note is that it is really easy to apply, great for a beginner but there are cheaper ones to practice with! I am very sad to give this review as I hoped this would be a great product :(