October 26, 2014 | 1240 users online

BB Cream - Skin79 - Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions Whitening UV Protection SPF25 PA++ (Hot Pink)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/22/2014 7:24:00 AM More reviews by Raniasong88

When I move out to Seoul I've been confused as hell to choosen bb cream which could fits on my skin.As a half korean american its really not easy to my skin to get suits on american-europe brand.So I decide to gv this one try. Since my skin got break out a lot off by humidity in Seoul at the first time I'm using skin79 my skin gets more oily and dull.And I dont really like the grey-ish look.So I decided to changing to another brand which is high end line The History Of Whoo. after 6 month experiencing the whoo and I got so many zitz all over my face.So I'm back to skin79.And blending it with sk2 regime give me the best result. Yes I will repurchasing.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/12/2014 11:37:00 PM More reviews by dellajaz24

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This stuff is good. Its not amazing but it's good its very similar to Lioele triple the solution but its a little thinner in texture and the coverage is only slightly less than Lioele.
I will use this till its gone but then I'll probably go back to Lioele.
The colour is good its grey but adapts well to my skin tone. I can apply it with a beauty blender or my fingers and pat it on and it looks fine. It covers well but not amazingly.
I just think this is over all pretty average not bad but not amazing. Just ave! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/10/2014 9:02:00 AM More reviews by bigredd

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Meh...I've used better...and worse...It's very pale...I like a more yellow base...but it feels good on the skin..and I got it at a discount on ebay...7 bucks...(the box was crushed)..but I did my research and it was the real deal...a lot of counterfeits out there...all in all...just meh...;)...

After using this for a minute...I have to say there is a lingering effect of some moderate skin improvement...so I'll see my MEH...and I'll raise it with a hmmm...no too shabby...

rated 3 of 5 on 7/29/2014 5:54:00 PM More reviews by roserie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

PROS:
+ No breakouts
+ Smooth finish
+ Great feel/consistency

CONS:
- Very gray even after oxidation
- Very light coverage -- good as foundation, but not as concealer
- Packaging -- you can't tell how much you have left

I can get away with using this in the winter, but now that it's summer it's still too light even after the wait time. :\ I used to be able to wear this as a concealer for my under eyes but now that my circles have gotten darker I'll be switching to something with more coverage.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/27/2014 3:15:00 AM More reviews by GinaBina45

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been using this bbcream on and off for a few years. I've gone through a few bottles. But, I realized recently that when I was younger, I didn't have a clue as to how to use bbcream! I put some on the other day and my face was so much darker. To the point where my mom looked at me and asked what the hay I put on my face. Thinking back, I think I ended up always putting on too much when I was younger and it makes me cringe now XD But I think it's odd how I am very very pale and this Korean bbcream which is supposed to be for lighter skinned people, is still too dark for me. I've had to mix a bit of my moisturizer in and that seemed to help. When I checked myself in the mirror later on, my face looked darker! Maybe bbcream is just not for me afterall. I still have quite a bit of this to use up and after that, I think I'm done with this one.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/14/2014 6:56:00 PM More reviews by noni910

I really like this bb cream :D
I heard a lot of good things about this bb cream and decided I should try it. When I got it it came with 2 samples (I thought that was nice ^^). The bb cream itself has a grayish color it it, but when you put it on your face it oxidizes to your skin tone. I have some pimples, oily skin, and some redness on my cheeks. The bb cream doesn't cover the redness very well, so it is a very light coverage in my opinion. It did decrease the darkness of my under eye circles so I was happy about that. It also decreased the size of my pores :D yay. overall.. I just use this as a base to control my oil and decrease the size of my pores.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/3/2014 1:13:00 PM More reviews by applescruffs

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

My HG BB cream. I'm so glad I found this stuff! It works perfectly for my fair skin and gives me just the right amount of coverage. It doesn't break out my acne-prone skin, and actually I feel like my skin looks a little more even and clear since I began using it. I also have really oily skin and this looks decent all day (even better with my UD mattifying powder on top) and doesn't collect in the corners of my nose like other foundations and BB creams do. I find that it also blends well down my neck/jawline.

I only took a star off for the price and the packaging. Wish it was a little cheaper and I typically don't like pump bottles like this because too much product comes out with one pump and you can't tell how much is left in the bottom, and can't get the last bit out.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2014 9:17:00 PM More reviews by audiovideodisko

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is an awesome BB Cream. I love how my skin is AFTER I've used it. YES, after. My skin feels smooth while wearing this BB Cream and after I was my face. Unlike all other foundations or BB Creams, my face feels dry or a little itchy. I wear this whenever I'm doing outdoor activities or just feel like putting on that no makeup look.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/1/2014 8:49:00 PM More reviews by PalestOfTheBlondes

When I first ordered this BB cream online my skin had really bad acne, but after a few tries using it in a cover-up/foundation style I was disappointed (though glad I bought it cheaply online instead of buying another brand on retail price) so put it away for a few months.
Medication has since cleared skin up, and have fallen in love with this product, though I use it as more of a foundation mask under my eyes.
I have v dark circles so the thick consistency is great, and the gray tone of the cream disappears.
Because of the shine, I apply it and wait a few minutes while I do my eyeliner or whatever, and then use a cheap little sponge to just pat it and matt it a little (fingers would work too).
Has never caused me to break out.
I apply loose powder all over my face, and although the cream is dry by the time I powder, it still allows it to set nicely.
Love love love the thick consistency and how it doesn't crack, crease or sweat off. Also is lasting me ages, only need a tiny pump every day, very happy!!

Note: I am already very very pale and was worried about the grey tone initially (unnecessary worry), however that means I have no idea about whether it lightens skin or not.
As for SPF, I use a sheer-tinted 50 SPF sunblock as my base (like a primer I guess) all over my face and neck every morning, so again I don't know how well it protects the skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/30/2014 6:41:00 PM More reviews by ponc

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought the crystal peeling gel on ebay and seller gave 2 sample of this bb cream. The coverage of this bb cream is so so. you need a few layers to cover minor red marks. The reason I don't like this bb cream is that it gives me whiteheads. I noticed after first application, my chin and cheeks were covered with whiteheads. They went away 2 weeks after i finished the sample.