July 26, 2014 | 1024 users online

Primer/ Corrector - BeneFit Cosmetics - The POREfessional

rated 1 of 5 on 7/13/2014 7:19:00 PM More reviews by templesgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have large pores on my nose . This does nothing ! It makes them look filled with its blur technology, then apply foundations and bam, your pores are visible horribly . It also makes me break out if I put it anywhere but my nose . I also tried packing it after my foundation . Which did nothing but take my foundation off.

It's way to expensive to do this.

I found that the cheap dream matte mouse fills my pores on my nose much better for 10 bucks a pot and has coverage .

Really disappointed with this.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/13/2014 3:54:00 AM More reviews by Beccac88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I got to free samples of this product and I'm n

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2014 6:20:00 AM More reviews by evapop

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Let me preface this my saying I love silicones. I love them in foundation and in primer. I have used & love Monistat Anti Chafing, Smashbox and Maybelline Baby Skin, & PF Spotless foundation -- all heavy on the cones.

This product gets a huge no from me for three reasons:
1) it's super expensive - though would pay if it made me look great
2) it made me break out - I places some along the lines around my mouth. 24 hours later - row of constellations. I am acne prone - but it's triggered by weather and hormones - not product. My skin is not sensitive at all - I use 10% glycolic acid, salicylic acid and all those cones -- and my skin says bring it!
3) it smoothed skin almost too much - almost like foundation had nothing to hold on to. Hugged my husband good bye and he had to change his shirt. This was used under CG 3 in 1 in winter. No reason for that to happen.

I have to concur with a previous reviewer. This is not a slam dunk for everyone. Ask for a sample and try out for a week or two before committing. Hope you have better luck with it than I did.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/9/2014 4:40:00 AM More reviews by peachesandblossoms

This product is okay, but I don't see what the big hype is! Sure, it makes my skin feel very silky, however, I only have a few little pores which aren't visible unless you get really, really close to my cheeks, well this primer actually makes them stand out IMO, which is supposed to be the exact opposite of what it claims to do. But I love the feeling of it on my skin, so I wouldn't buy/use it as a primer again.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/7/2014 3:16:00 PM More reviews by kaore93

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

Doesn't work perfectly, but definitely good enough to keep buying; despite the price. Helps erase pores (still need to use a primer), gives a flawless base to work with, and doesn't feel greasy or heavy at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2014 12:41:00 PM More reviews by Savytt

This is a fantastic product in my personal opinion. I tend to enjoy primers with a more silicon base and this tube of magic is just that. Before this product I was using the Smashbox photo finish primer in light. I didn't realize how much I disliked the Smashbox primer until I tried the POREfessional. The Smashbox primer is much more greasy in comparison, it helped keep my chin in a constant state of breakout. I am sticking with the POREfessional from now on which is a big deal because I have commitment issues with makeup products! Cheers to smoother freshly primed skin!!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/29/2014 3:22:00 PM More reviews by DivaFabuLiz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

A bit pricey, yes, but it's very easy to use and I found that it evened out my somewhat uneven skin tone pretty nicely, and I was happy that it didn't have that horrible silicone-y greasy finish that most primers tend to leave. My skin is oily and reactive and this product didn't trigger any breakouts or clogged pores.

I got a small test tube from Glossybox but I'm definitely buying it again.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/25/2014 10:57:00 PM More reviews by Justminick

It's okay. Does make a nice surface. Does feel weird to the touch, almost scrapey after. Looks good, doesn't feel good, let's put it that way.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/22/2014 7:25:00 PM More reviews by SilverAngel621

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Pros:
goes on silky

cons:
price $30

I don't really know if it really minimized the look of my pores, but then I don't think I have large pores (thanks to my skincare routine :). So not worth the price but I'm looking for a better primer and Its so hard! Does not break me out like the Smashbox primer. It does go on very silky and I like the consistency.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/20/2014 11:49:00 PM More reviews by liindzz

It is a bit pricey- but definitely worth it. I've suffered from oily skin and large, prominent pores on my forehead and cheeks all my life, but this product makes them virtually disappear. I feel confident in this, because I know it'll make my skin look smooth and poreless everyday, although sometimes I'll put on a thicker layer if my skin is looking especially oily. This holds my concealer and foundation pretty well, maybe for 4-5 hours until I have to retouch, but I always put a little more porefessional on top of my foundation and I'm good to go! Maybe it isn't the best for under-foundation primer, but for those who suffer from large pores NEED this product!!
The Primed and Poreless by TooFaced slightly outdoes this though, which is why I'm giving it four stars.