BeneFit Cosmetics The POREfessional

3.4

Cyclopentasiloxane, dimethicone, dimethiccone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, isononyl isononanoate, silica, dimethicone crosspolymore, isodedecane, phenoxyethanol, polymethyl methacrylsate, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), cyclohexasiloxane, tocopheryl acetate, fragrance (parfum), mico, iron oxides, (CI 77492), limonene, iron oxides (CI 77491), iron oxides (CI 77499), triethoxycaprylylsilane, BHT.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Silver, Straight, Coarse

Disaster for me...something in here I am allergic to. Itching skin several hours after application. It does contain fragrance which could be a culprit

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

made my skin so flaky as heck. everytime i put this on over my moisturizer and under my foundation, two hours later, my skin around my cheeks was flaky and dry. had to get rid of it. good thing i only bought the small $10 version. it's not moisturizing, in fact it's the opposite and my $5 elf primer did a better job at priming and getting rid of pores.

Got a sample of this and immediately fell in love with it. I have large pores on my cheeks and it covered them right up. I also tested this out on my husbands nose and cheeks and it covered on him as well. I would recommend only using it on your problem areas and using another primer for the rest of your face. I wont be repurchasing right now since I have a lot of other primers, plus there are others I want to try.

I got the sample for this primer and was not impressed.
It absorbed into my skin well however made the rest of my makeup slip around and sort of greasy looking. It didn't blur my pores, more so clogged them and broke me out ( i have sensitive skin).
A pore blurring primer that actually works for me is the Body Shop InstaBlur primer.

Especially for the price of this product, i will not be purchasing another sample nor the full size.

This is an okay primer. It's not earth-shattering, but it does the job. This is not my favorite primer (I prefer MUFE), but if I couldn't get MUFE, I wouldn't be opposed to purchasing this. This primer sinks right into the skin, and it provides a good base for my foundation. I don't think it delivers on its claim to erase pores. It didn't make my pores more evident, but didn't shrink them either. I'm torn between rating this a three or four because it's acceptable. Ideally, I'd give it a 3.5. You can certainly do worse in the primer department, but you can also do better.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I got this primer as a sample and I am really please with it. It fills in pores, gives skin a natural matte finish and gives my foundation some lasting power. Only a little bit is needed to cover your whole face, which has made my sample last for a long time, so I can see having a full size amount would last for a while.

I have fairly noticeable pores when it comes to my cheeks. My skin has a few acne bumps here and there as well. I bought the Porefessional mini because I couldn't justify the hefty $30 price tag for the full-sized bottle. It is a primer that is supposed to minimize pores, so it does exactly that. I put it under foundation or BB cream and it provides a very smooth surface for makeup application. My pores shrink and everything looks airbrushed, which is what I expected. I really like this product. I like the cute design on the squeeze tube, as well as the light scent of the product itself. It doesn't really help makeup stay on longer per se, but makes your face a canvas for makeup application that is even. Some people mix it with their foundations, but I have yet to try it that way. It hasn't caused any skin issues as far as I can tell, but I do not wear makeup every single day. I have gotten into the habit of using this primer every time I apply my makeup, so it is something that I have grown fond of. I might stick with it, but as I said before...it is quite pricey. You don't need much product though, so a little bit goes a long way. So many drugstore brands have been releasing all sorts of primers, so I might try those out before making this a permanant member of my makeup regimen. All in all, it's a really great product by Benefit!

LOVE THIS STUFF!! I hardly ever wear primers and one day (I had a sample of this product) I used this and have been using it nonstop ever since. I don't have super large pores but this stuff makes it look like I have none! In fact I went into ulta one day looking for a new foundation and the lady told me that [other than my acne] I looked like I had baby skin!! Now I can't comment on the ability for this to make your makeup actually last loner but its biggest claim being making pores disappear is spot on!

This product has tons of rave reviews from all sorts of beauty "gurus" even calling it a holy grail product, so naturally I was super excited to try it for myself.... SO disappointed!! if you want something identical that gets the job done for a fraction of the price try L'oreal's Magic Perfecting Base.. It's the exact same thing. Don't expect oil control or prolonged makeup wear..just slight(mediocre) smoothing of the skin before foundation. If you're gonna spend this kind of money on a pore filling primer I recommend Givenchy Mister Mat, it smells beautiful and gives the most amazing velvet look to your skin, filling pores AND controlling the oilies.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

This makes my face smooth and makes the pores on my cheeks literally disappear. This primer is NOT for people who want to make their make up stay on longer. There are primers that are marketed for that purpose specifically and this isn't one of them. This is specifically a pore filler and will make sure skin look fantastic. For me, it lasts about five hours. It says on the box that you can wear it on naked skin too, but I don't think it makes a noticeable difference, to be honest. I don't know anyone who wears primer alone, though. But with foundation? Yaas, girl! You look airbrushed. I love looking dewey and a dewey foundation paired with this makes me literally look like I've been airbrushed. It truly is magical.

For reference, I have dry skin, and my pores aren't very, very large. They just bother me a lot for some reason, and this makes them disappear. I'd press a good pore filling loose powder into my skin as well if I had pores any larger.

Ladies, this is IT. Pores be gone!

Popular Primer/ Correctors