Urban Decay NAKED

4.6

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

My absolute favorite palette! The pigmentation is incredible and the colour blend incredible! The only thing I wish, was that it was a few more matt shades in the palette.

Bought it because of the hype. The colors are not too pigmented , but great for daily use.

I really like the shades that the palette offers & how there is a mix of both glitter & matte eyeshadows. It is a little on the pricey side, but the pigments are great & lasts me the whole day. I don't need to get a separate bronzer & highlighter as I can just substitute it with similar shades from the palette. I do wish it were a little more compact so I can easily bring it with me on the go in my makeup pouch.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Love this palette!

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

My new holy grail eyeshadow. I absolutely LOVE this palette. I was really undecided between this palette and Naked 2, but I'm super pleased to have chosen this one. The colours are flattering on my warm skin tone and I can create any makeup look with this palette from my natural work makeup to my fancy going out makeup. The formula is super creamy and it stays on really well on top of the UD primer potion. It's not as blendable as some of the eye shadows I'm used to, but still blends well. The colours are so pigmented too - I love the super sparkly shades as well as the matte ones! The double ended brush applicator is great also - I usually never use the applicators that come with eye shadows and opt to use my own brushes instead, but this brush is an exception.

The packaging is also gorgeous (another thing that swayed me to choose this one). The velvet covering does get dirty easier, but you can brush it off with a damp towel and it's good as new. The mirror is smaller but I prefer my bathroom mirror anyway and when I'm on the go, it still does the job. Just wish there was a matte black colour in this palette (would've been awesome as a makeshift eyeliner for smokey/more natural looks) but considering I don't wear black eyeshadow all that much anyway, it's fine. Definitely a 10/10 and well worth the price tag!

I waited WAY too long to buy this! My older sister purchased me my first eyeshadow palette 8 years ago for Christmas. It happened to be UD's NYC palette.

The rest is history. I absolutely fell in love from the first minute I laid eyes on it. When I swatched it I was shocked. Such amazing buttery pigmented colours!!!

I now own 4 UD palettes including Naked and another 4 single shadows. Naked is definitely my favourite and most neutral palette. Every single colour is so gorgeous and the quality and colour pay off is superb.

You really can't beat UD's products. They will forever be my favourite. I love that they don't test on animals. I have yet to love an shadow formula as much as theirs, and with such a beautiful large range of colours, I think it's safe to say I will be an UD junkie for a very long time to come.

If you are torn between Naked, Naked 2 & Naked 3, I'd say go with Naked!! It's amazing. Wish I had bought it sooner! My favourites are Virgin, Half Baked, Naked, Buck & Stray Dog. I really love them all and use them all!

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

All the Naked palettes are very good but I find that this one has been a great investment for me. The palette is amazing and probably the best of the Urban Decay Naked Palettes. The colors are a warmer and a bit bolder than the colors in the other Naked palettes. The options with this palette are endless and the pigmentation is superb. I also like the packaging better than my Naked 3 palette because it is sturdier. The shadows in the metal Naked palettes seem to fall out but this Naked palette is cardboard and doesn't seem to have that problem. The price per shadow for this palette are $4.50 for each which makes that palette a decent price for the quality especially since I don't see myself hitting pan on any of the shadows anytime soon.

Virgin is a great highlighter color, I even use this on my cheek bones. Sin is a beautiful shimmery champagne color that is very familiar and dupable but incredibly flattering none the less. Naked and Buck are universally flattering matte brown colors. Naked in a perfect nude lid color for me and Buck is a great crease color. Sidecar is a bronze that has huge chunks of glitter. It is not one of my favorites but beautiful. I just make sure to tap the glitter off before applying the shadow. Half Baked is a glittery gold with a buttery texture and no fall out and Smog is a darker bronze gold. Darkhorse, Toasted and Hustle are my favorite shadows in the palette, deep drown, shimmery pink and a deep eggplant. Gunmetal and Creep, a glittery black and a gunmetal gray make for beautiful smokey eye, especially for brown eyes.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

All I need... this palette has beautiful colors. I was trying to figure out which one to buy first and after doing my homework I decided on this one - perfect colors for hazel eyes! Lots of different looks you can create from smokey sexy to everyday looks...

Good pigmentation but very powdery and has lots of fall out.
Perhaps I'm not used to such soft shadows but my eyes blend into a muddy mess overtime I use this and the colours become the same on my eyes.
For the price and infamy of this product, I expected much much more.

I LOVE this eyeshadow palette. The eye shadows are wonderful, super pigmented and they all have a buttery consistency. The colors show up well and last forever, especially when used with an eyeshadow primer. I find myself only using a few colors daily, but it's nice to have the others when I want to switch it up and go with a different look. I've had mine for about 6 months and have hit pan on a few of the shadows. The only bad thing about this palette is the price. Wish it was a little more affordable, but it's worth the splurge.

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Bronzed Naked Palette Tutorial! by fashionista804

Urban Decay Naked Palette Neutral Tutorial by ShyGirlBeauty

New Year's Eve & Party Smokey Makeup Tutorial! 2015 by Angie Wilches

How to Look Like Kim Kardashian- Smoky & Glowy Makeup Tutorial- Naked Palette! by OMGigi

Top Rated Urban Decay Products