Lancome Tresor In Love

3.8

on 11/3/2012 12:45:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

This is my fav scent for spring and summer. It is subtle, and it's lasting power is very good if you know how to spray it (I can still smell it on my clothes the second day). I mostly smell roses, with something a bit softer and fruitier underneath. That would be the peachy part. To me, it smells of a young woman (not a girl) who refuses to let go of her romantic daydreams. I know it's not the most unique and surprising scent out there, but sometimes it's OK to just dream quietly and live at your own pace :)

on 10/11/2012 7:46:00 AM

I love the smell!
It's sweet, feminine, floraly, citrusy but not sickeningly sugary sweet like some girly perfumes out there.
It doesn't have a long staying power though.
I have half a bottle left, and I'm saving now for special occasions.
Since the smell doesn't stay long enough, it such a hassle for me to bring it with me everywhere.
Too bad, it's EDP but the fragrance lasts like EDT.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

I really like this fragrance , its very soft feminine and elegant , it feels like something id imagine kate middleton would wear. I think itd be great for a date too. The smell is not too loud and not Headache or sneeze inducing at all which is a problem for me.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

You are walking down a dark, dampened street in Paris after a night of boozing and clubbing, you walk briskly as to not attract any of 'that' kind of attention. Kitty corner to youself, you spot a stirking Femme-fatale type donning a short, black satin dress. She smoulders as you almost forget that you even exist. After stopping briefly to light her ultra-long and skinny Cigarette, you catch a whiff of an almost indescribable, yet utterly intoxicating fragrance. Suddenly you come back to yourself, finally making your way to a waiting taxi. This scent lingers in your mind for days, even weeks. This is Tresor in Love my dears.

on 8/20/2012 10:08:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I like the original Tresor. I think it's one of the most beautiful fragrances on the market. This one, in comparison, would get a zero. However, approaching it as a separate, unrelated perfume, it gets a 2 or 3 from me. It fades fast on me, and it smells very alcohol-y as though it's been very diluted, like a Bath and Body Works perfume. It's not unpleasant, but it's nothing special. It has a bitter edge to it, which I don't like. My mother really loves it, and wears it regularly (her other favourites are Gazzaz -not available outside of saudi i don't think- Creed's Fleurissimo, Stella by Stella, and Valentina by Valentino-- i only mention these because if you like any of the above, you might like this).

on 5/29/2012 1:49:00 AM

Im into my second bottle now. This makes me feel soo romantic.. Its lasts all day ... Im amazed... i always get compliments on this, from men and women when i use this.... I used to like the original tresor but this one feels "softer" and lighter .. not too heady... this is something i would wear for dates ...makes me feel feminine. The price is affordable plus u get a lot of samples from lancome.Nice. The sleek bottle makes it easy to hold but I didnt quite understand the black bow at the bottle rim. I removed it. It keep falling off when i opened to use it

on 5/27/2012 3:04:00 PM

This reminds me of Mark Jacobs daisy 'eau so light' with out the bannana accord... It also reminds me a bit of TBS leap (discountued) Tresor in love is a very pretty scent. I would buy it again.

on 5/10/2012 10:01:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I love this fragrance! I think it could work well for a woman of any age and it makes me feel very sophisticated when I wear it. Like I've found with the other Tresor fragrances, it's staying power is not great. However, if you spritz a bit in your hair it lasts for quite a while. The scent is definitely romantic.

on 5/9/2012 11:27:00 PM

In the bottle it smells absolutely divine! And i was about to buy it, but thought i'd walk around a little first and see how it works in my wrist.

However, within an hour the scent was gone! I had liberally sprayed my wrists and ran some errands before shoving my wrist under my colleagues nose, and he said he smelled barely anything (and this is the guy whose sense of smell is really good and who we have smell the milk to see if its bad!)

So, divine in the bottle, shortlasting on the body.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I am terrible when it comes to describing scents but I know this is a floral scent. It's not too young where it smells like cherries or something. Nor do i feel it is as mature as stella or chanel no 5. It's somewhere in the middle. I'd wear it in the day and it doesn't last THAT long but I certainly think it lasts at least three hours or so. But you can tell the smell is fading as the hours pass by but I still love it and will re-purchase.

oh, and I think the bottle is pretty cute. nothing spectacular but it's nice :)