November 21, 2014 | 1771 users online

Blush - Rimmel - Lasting Finish Blendable Powder Blush - Pink Sorbet 018

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2012 10:30:00 AM More reviews by als14

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This blush is actually really good. I picked it up the other day on a whim, and was pleasently surprised at how well it works. Gives great, natural looking colour. You def dont need alot, its highly pigmented.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2012 3:53:00 PM More reviews by YouAreMySunshine95

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Grey

Absolutely love this color on my pale skin! I would describe it as a somewhat peachy pink with a hint of shimmer, nothing too overbearing. Perfect color for a natural makeup look! My only complaint is that the packaging is pretty flimsy, but for the price I think this blush is worth it.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/20/2012 11:56:00 AM More reviews by windson2279

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Maybe this blush is great for fair skin tones but this literally does not show up on my NC40 skin - if you are in the tanner skintones i would not purchase

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2012 4:06:00 PM More reviews by rosiepalms

beautifull pink colour. price is great, about $6 CAD. long lasting and easily blended. Throw away the brush that comes with it tho!!! No breakouts :)) Will purchase again, other colours as well!!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/29/2012 7:47:00 PM More reviews by jenrose98

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Gorgeous colour for everyday use. As others have said, it gives a nice, natural glow without too much shimmer. And it's inexpensive. That's about all there is to say. Just go out and try/swatch it and you will not be dissapointed.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2012 6:56:00 PM More reviews by bipybopy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I luv this blush!!! It is such a nice colour, it really makes me have a nice healthy glow. You can not apply to much blush, it always looks natural and beautiful. Some blushes make me look "muddy" or overly blushed, but not this one. I luv this blush and would definatly buy it again!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/25/2012 8:20:00 PM More reviews by IcyNocturne

This is a lovely, natural blush that comes in a flimsy package with a coarse brush. However, it is very cheap and looks lovely on me, therefore I really like this product. It's staying power is not the greatest though, and I might have to reapply this once throughout my school day, which is not bad. Overall, I really do like this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2012 1:38:00 PM More reviews by fairlady01

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I use it just about every day on my fair, cool skin. It's quite pigmented (but not TOO pigmented for my ghostly cheeks!) so I use my softest blush brush and lightly sweep it on the apples of my cheeks. Has a bit of a glow to it but it's not shimmery. It works so much better than NARS Deep Throat for my complexion - doesn't have any red tones in it, unlike Deep Throat. The color of this blush is versatile since it's not too warm or too cool a shade of pink. Pink Sorbet is especially beautiful with coral lipstick and brown or taupe eyeshadow. It tends to last fairly well, giving at least 6 hours of wear. Since the staying power could be a tiny bit better, I'm taking a lippie off for that.

I would definitely buy this blush again when the one I have now is used up, just 'cause it's so easy to wear. Pick this up at the drugstore if you're looking for a quality blush for a few bucks!

Oh, also, the packaging sucks, so try to leave this blush at home instead of taking it along with you in a makeup bag. The lid broke off of mine so it doesn't have a cover any more. Sadness!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2012 10:35:00 PM More reviews by lechickpea

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

One of my favourite blush colours- matte, pigmented, lovely on pale skin. I actually love how small and compact it is, makes it easy to store!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2011 11:49:00 PM More reviews by PrettyDeath

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Beautiful coral peach blush. Very natural and matte. Goes on smoothly and is very powdery and soft. It's highly pigmented, so use a light hand. The packaging totally sucks though, so I would advise being very careful and perhaps not taking it in your purse. I had one a while back that the lid just broke off for no reason. The two I own right now have not yet broke *knock on wood*, however, I'm still being very careful.