April 16, 2014 | 970 users online

Eyeliner - Smashbox - limitless eyeliner

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2012 7:22:00 PM More reviews by MissRaffix3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

This eyeliner works about as well as any basic, drugstore liner... it doesn't fully last all day so you'll probably need to reapply. But I adore the packaging. It's so convenient that there is a sharpener built into the cap!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2012 9:30:00 PM More reviews by sadielovesmakeup06

This is my HG eyeliner!!! it is amazing, goes on smooth, and smudging makes it look better, but holds a great clean line as well. I got it in a top ten set from sephora, in a trial size, and i NEED to get a full size, this is the best eyeliner EVER! I will buy this product again and again until they discontinue it! it lasts forever too. the only downside to it is that i hate sharpening it, i feel like i lose a lot of product because it doesnt sharpen evenly, so it takes alot. but i def recommend trying it out if u can get a trial size! the reg i think is about 19$

rated 1 of 5 on 11/2/2012 1:50:00 AM More reviews by xoaida

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I think I might have a bad product or something after reading all the positive reviews. I absolutely HATE this eyeliner. It creates a smudged black mess on my eyelids. I do have super oily lids, but this still manages to smudge even with a primer. Causing a weird black mess on my eyelids.

Ive used it with the UD Primer Potion....it will last MAYBE 2 hours with a little bit of smudging on the outer corners

Ive also used it with Mac Painterly as a base, and it lasts a tiny bit longer. But is a smudged mess after 4-5 hours.

But the weirdest part is, when It comes to taking it off with an eye makeup remover. It will NOT BUDGE. I have to scrub my eyes about 2-3 times, but I still wake up in the mornings with a racoon mess. It honestly makes no sense to me

The only benefit of this eyeliner was the sharpener on the lid. It's one of the best sharpeners I've ever used. Otherwise, after attempting to make the eyeliner work since it was so pricey. It just ended up in the trash because it literally drove me nuts.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2012 4:45:00 PM More reviews by karenalicebessesen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this eyeliner in the color Onyx. The application is so soft and smooth, and it stays put for about 10 hours. I only use this product on my top lasline and to tight line, never on my water line.
The lid has a sharpener, so that is also fantastic!
A bit pricey, but worth it in the long run, because a little goes a very long way.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2012 8:05:00 PM More reviews by KarlaMillan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I actually got this eyeliner in a starter kit I got from macy's.
I love this eyeliner, I used to use the elf waterproof eyeliner, but that would only stay on for about an hour and I would have to keep applying it.
This eyeliner will stay on my bottom waterline for Atleast 4 hours w/out having to keep touching up.

Will be buying a knew one really soon :)

rated 1 of 5 on 7/11/2012 2:58:00 PM More reviews by rockandlove

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Very surprised at all the positive feedback on this one! I bought the eyeliner at Ulta after seeing the amazing reviews here and hearing great things from friends. I returned it a week later. I tried it for my lower waterline and I couldn't get the product to go on, let alone stay on. I also couldn't get it to smudge out on my lid or under my eye; it would simply vanish. The stick was too large and bulky to get to a good small point that was easy to use. I bought it in Black Violet and the color was beautiful on my wrist when I tried it at the store, so I was very disappointed. Also, the sharpener and case kept falling off. I expected a lot more at this price. Revlon's ColorStay works 100% better at a fraction of the cost, so I'm sticking with that for now.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/25/2012 4:16:00 PM More reviews by deamber

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Other Eyes: Grey

I got this color in black and one of the things I love about this eyeliner is that its really dark and pigmented. It does last for a while and it gently smooths on. Now the reason I wouldn't buy this again is because it makes my eyes red and itchy and its just not worth the trouble. Goof buy for those that do not have sensitive eyes.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2012 3:56:00 PM More reviews by IslandGirlSPN

This eye liner came in my Sephora best of the best package. Its formula tugs at my eye & isnt creamy whatsoever. It felt like a cheap formula. WnW makes a softer .99 pencil than this garbage. There are so so so many other eye liners out there that will beat this any day. Disappointing.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/28/2012 11:01:00 PM More reviews by meliadfun

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

so, i've got this in indigo ink, smoke, and java. the smoke definitely had the best results. i love the pigments, but can't get them to set for the long haul. i have mature (dry) skin...and the runny smudge that showed up end of the day/eve...made me sad. i had taken to helping set with a liquid and powder (after primer and powder)...but they're just not worth it for the price. i do love the packaging...that they have that lovely sharpener is delish! they do glide on smooth, so no tugging. problem is the tugging that was then required to tighten up the smudginess. they are pretty versatile when it come to the hard or softer lines. i don't waterline, so i can't give a hint there. i probably won't purchase again, but i'll use these up as the evenings out allow...

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2012 1:09:00 PM More reviews by jennifa55

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this in peacock and love it. These go on easily and lasts hours even days.