Maybelline Volum' Express The Falsies Waterproof

3.6

Isodecane, Microcrystalline wax, C8-9 Isoparaffin, Cera Alba/Beeswax, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Carnauba Wax, Water, Propylene Carbonate, Allyl Stearate/VA Copolymer, Lecithin, PEG/PPG-17/18 Dimethicone, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Arginine, Silica, Serine, 2-oleamido-1, 3-octadecanediol, Rayon, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Panthenol, Glutamic Acid, Ethylenediamine/Stearyl dimer dilinoleate Copolymer, polyquaternium-10, Polyvinyl Laurate, Oryza Sativa Starch/Rice Starch, Isobutylparaben, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, [ /- May Contain: CI 77007/Ultramarines, CI 77288/Chromium Oxide Greens, CI77289/Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77491, CI77492, CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77510/Ferric Ferrocyanide, CI 77742/Manganese Violet, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Mica]

My search has stopped here. I will use this til they stop making it. I have straight asian lashes that point downward. This mascara lifts and volumizes them amazingly. It can be left natural or built up to a much fuller look. Im a beauty junkie and have probably tried over 30 drugstore mascaras over the years. This is... T H E. B E S T!!!!!!!

OMG!!! This mascara is awesome!! I have bought it several times over the years. I am a Dior lover so I frequently drop big money on Dior show waterproof only to wind up disappointed because it does not perform as well as The Falsies waterproof.
*** I have stick straight, extremely short lashes which I HAVE to curl. This mascara holds the curl, plumps and lengthens my lashes beautifully(like I'm wearing falsies)! IT IS MY HG mascara!
PLEASE DON'T DISCONTINUE

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Makes my short lashes look so long and separated !

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I bought this mascara just recently, and absolutely love it! I've tried full and soft which I loved the formula but didn't give the dramatic look I was searching for, I've tried lash blast and the formula irritated my eyes. When I tried this I wasn't sure what to expect. I'm so glad I did because I love it, my eyes look great with this on. I tried it by itself during the day and then for a wedding I did a coat of this with a coat of loreal voluminous butterfly mascara then another coat of falsies, this gave an amazing dramatic look and no itchy eyes.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I've had this for a while now, and I can say that it is definitely a reliable mascara. I've used better (Maybelline's One-by-One, please bring back), but this one doesn't let me down either. A con, is that the wand has a bend to it that I guess it for flexibility, but I actually find it to be quite annoying. As for a pro, my lashes always feel so soft. It looks pretty natural (what I prefer), yet can be built up. Overall, a great mascara that should be given a shot!

This has been my go to mascara for quite some time now. I can't get the hang of false eyelashes so I need a good mascara and this one works pretty well. I like the feathery look it gives to my lashes. I have had strangers come up to me and ask if they were real and what I used on them. I get the waterproof but I have very oily skin and hooded eyes so I always end up with mascara on my brow bone by the middle of the day. I haven't tried primer though, so I just got some Rimmel Stay Matte and I'm going to try that tomorrow, hopefully will help. This mascara seems to actually work best when the tube has been used for a while and becomes a bit more dry, it does't stick together as much and separates my lashes nicely. It's cheap and always easy to find. I guess there are probably better ones out there but I don't want to spend a lot of money on mascara. If I get a sample or something and find something better I would switch, until then I am happy with this.

This is for the waterproof/hydrofuge formula. Some background information. Asian eyelashes, sparse. Straight.. and boring.

AMAZING MASCARA!
Came across this at Franklins (Australia) for $7 and could not pass it up, considering that it usually retails for around $20 (Yes, makeup in Australia is ridic!) Purchased it on a whim in the waterproof formula in the colour "BLACK DRAMA".

I was actually looking for a mascara to replace my favourite "MAGNUM VOLUME EXPRESS" which was an Asian limited I believe and therefore was nowhere to be found in Oz. I really liked the brush of the Magnum.

Upon opening the tube... it had Magnum's brush. BAMM! +1 point.
First time trying it, the formula was fresh and still a bit wet. Held the curl okay but hoooooooly smokes, did this mascara lengthen or did it LENGTHEN! This was only with 2 coats. If you're the type that likes to layer on a bajillion layers, REJOICE because with this baby, you can without the worries of clumpiness. Is that a word? Who cares.
This mascara must get better with age.. because on the 5th or so application, the formula had thicken up just a bit and was holding the curl wonderfully. Made my lashes soo long. Never felt crusty and feels like you're not even wearing mascara.
Even had a man ask what I was wearing on my lashes because his wife was looking for a "HG mascara" (love these kind of men, the ones who take interest in the partner's cosmetic endeavours).
Needs a good make up remover to remove all traces - with all WP mascaras, me thinks. Does not smudge on me.

The only con is, if you're expecting this mascara to give a whole lot of volume - sorry ladies and gents, ain't gonna happen.

Better than the Magnum for sure. Highly recommend! Aussie gals, you can buy this from Chemist Warehouse for $8. They usually have promotions, 2 for $15 on a variety of Maybelline mascaras.

EDIT: Wishing I had bought 5 of these; not even kidding...

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

This stuff is ~pretty good.

Pros:
- It lengthens majestically, and gives me a doe-eyed kind of look.
- This mascara has a rather thick consistency, meaning it will hold the curl and add thickness to your lashes
- Is tough to remove.

Cons:
- Is tough to remove. I know it's waterproof but I feel like taking it off is on par with wrestling Satan.
- Not completely waterproof, from my experience. Sweating with this mascara on seems to have it run under my eyes, transitioning me from doe-eyed to panda.
- Possibly not ideal for oily skin. Supplementary to aforementioned point, I have oily skin and after the day is over this stuff always somehow ends up on my bottom lash and underneath it.

In spite of my panda problem, I use this mascara as my go-to because it's the only mascara to give me the look that I want while also looking relatively natural. It's good at being a mascara but not at being waterproof.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is my holy grail of mascaras. With stubborn, straight lashes that are constantly weighed down by my monolidded eyelids, this mascara is the only one that can hold a curl for me (disclaimer: I can't speak for the more expensive mascaras as I've only ever bought ones under $10). I've tried the falsies non-waterproof, falsies flared, rocket, and lash sensation, but the original falsies in waterproof is the best I've found yet. It holds a curl and will not budge for the entire day. The only problem I have with it is that it doesn't volumize very well (it mostly just lengthens and holds a curl), so I usually use Maybelline's colossal mascara on top of it.

I love how it makes my lashes look fuller. It holds a curl almost all day and just gives me a dough-eyed look. I have very short eyelashes so it takes a really good mascara to achieve a dough-eyed look, and this product did the trick. I recommend that you curl your eyelashes before you apply any coat, though. And always go from the lash line and just work your way up to the tip to avoid clumping. Plus, I really love how the wand is curved!

Popular Mascaras