Maybelline Volum' Express The Falsies Waterproof

3.6

Isodecane, Microcrystalline wax, C8-9 Isoparaffin, Cera Alba/Beeswax, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Carnauba Wax, Water, Propylene Carbonate, Allyl Stearate/VA Copolymer, Lecithin, PEG/PPG-17/18 Dimethicone, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Arginine, Silica, Serine, 2-oleamido-1, 3-octadecanediol, Rayon, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Panthenol, Glutamic Acid, Ethylenediamine/Stearyl dimer dilinoleate Copolymer, polyquaternium-10, Polyvinyl Laurate, Oryza Sativa Starch/Rice Starch, Isobutylparaben, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, [ /- May Contain: CI 77007/Ultramarines, CI 77288/Chromium Oxide Greens, CI77289/Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77491, CI77492, CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77510/Ferric Ferrocyanide, CI 77742/Manganese Violet, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Mica]

on 1/10/2015 6:30:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I don't know why people say it doesn't hold a curl? I have stick straight Asian lashes and this holds my curl BEAUTIFULLY.

on 12/12/2014 3:26:00 PM

I love this mascara! I previously tried the Falsies Flared and The Rocket by Maybelline which were really disappointing. But this one gives a lot of volume and length. Like A LOT of length. I don't think I've tried any other mascara that's made my lashes look this long. It also holds a curl pretty well. It's not the most natural look but that's the point I guess - "falsies". The only down side is that I don't like the spoon shaped brush, I feel like the side you're supposed to brush with doesn't have a lot of bristles so I kind of use all sides.

on 12/12/2014 8:14:00 AM

Terribly clumpy out of the tube but did not smudge on me. If you can get over the clumpiness it's not so bad, as my lashes didn't clump and not smudging was a big win for me.

on 12/11/2014 8:19:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

I actually really like this mascara, which is surprising because most Maybelline stuff doesn't work for me (irritates my eyes, etc). This holds a curl well and adds some length/ volume to my lashes after 2-3 coats. The waterproof claim is accurate because I've taken showers in this, slept in it (!) and it remains on. However, I wouldn't repurchase because I feel like waterproof formulas are too harsh for my lashes. This is tough to remove even with baby oil and I feel like more of my lashes come out because of the extra rubbing this takes. Otherwise, a solid purchase for those who need a waterproof mascara.

on 12/11/2014 1:36:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

So i usually wear 1 -2 coats of this mascara ( I have very black lashes already) for like the first 1-2 weeks, it was horrible, the product kept smudging to my bottom lashes and gave me raccoon eyes. Then i stopped putting it on my bottom lashes, it didn't help much. I didn't want it to go waste so i just stuck with it and wiped the cover of my eyes when i could. When it started drying out, i liked it even more. I recommend opening it and waiting 1-2 weeks then then using it.

on 11/12/2014 11:47:00 AM

Agree with Vickie34. I used to own this and remembered that I liked it and couldn't remember why I stopped buying it. So, bought it again and now I remember. Nice volume. Looks great for about 30 seconds. Then my nicely curled lashes flatten out to straight. Over the remainder of the day, panda eyes set in. My oily lids just cannot take this mascara. I wind up with little black dots all over by upper lids. If you are dry lidded and have naturally curly lashes, this would be great. Otherwise, give a pass. Hard to believe that this is waterproof - sure doesn't act like it in the curling dept.

on 11/12/2014 11:19:00 AM

One of my favorite mascaras. I prefer waterproof formulas because my lashes can be difficult to curl, and this does the trick. Not really a "wow factor" or anything but adds decent volume and holds a curl.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is my fav mascara of all mascaras! Now it is a wet formula so if you dont like wet formulas then dont use this one bc its wet and you have to let it dry. I have long lashes already so when i curl them and apply two or three coats of this mascara its wonderful!!!

on 10/31/2014 5:18:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is a disappointment to me.
At first, i found this mascara a good one becuz it seems to help volumizing my lashes and also to add some lengths
But it smudges and it does not hold a curl, regarding this is a waterproof mascara, it just don't work for my oily eyelids.
If you have naturally curled lashes and you don't have oily eye lids, this could work for you!

on 10/16/2014 2:08:00 PM

WOW! I am beyond impressed with this mascara! I am a little mascara snob but since I rarely use waterproof, I decided to purchase a drugstore brand for a recent cruise I went on. The mascara thickened, lengthened and was jet black! it was love at first stroke. I always wear falsies and this mascara did a great job of making my eyes pop and the curl was on point! I did curl my lashes after the mascara dried. One thing is, this mascara is sooo hard to remove but that is why its waterproof. I went swimming in the ocean, pool and I was in a hot and humid area and it did not disappoint. Highly recommended!