Freeman Chocolate & Strawberry Detoxifying Mask

4.1

Not tested on animals

Water, Bentonite, Kaolin, Titanium Dioxide, Propylene Glycol, Cocoa Extract, Strawberry Fruit Extract, Shea Butter, Cocoa Seed Butter, Tocopherol, Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides, Montmorillonite, Glycerin, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Isopropyl Myristate, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Polyacrylate, Diazolindinyl Urea, Methyparaben, Propylparaben, Methylchloroisothiazoline, Methylisothiazoline, Fragrance, Yellow 5, Red 4, Red 33, Blue 1, Iron Oxides. Dimethicone Copolyol,

on 8/9/2014 8:45:00 AM

I received it as a gift from a friend. It smells so good. It's got a thick enough texture so it feels really nice. However, I didn't really see any difference in my skin. It comes off fairly easily and leaves skin smooth.

on 7/27/2014 4:40:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I normally love this brand and this is not much different. This isn't the greatest of their line. Smells great and moisturizes well, but it doesn't do much. I don't feel that is detoxifies or tones. It smells nice and makes your skin soft, but thats about it.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This product is absolute crap; for sensitive skin, it will burn like hell on your face after you apply it. Please don't buy this product, and this product does not refine pores either. All i got to say is; this might not be always right, but price reflects quality.

on 5/8/2014 9:25:00 PM

Consistency: Creamy, medium consistency. A little bit will go a long way.

Color: Light brown.

Scent: The scent kind of reminds me of chocolate scented chap sticks little kids want. Its not very strong, which is good, because it doesn't irritate my eyes. This masks smells pretty good :)

Results: I think this mask would be better for people who have really oily skin. I have dry/combination skin and this was a bit too drying. Made my face feel tight and stripped too much oil, which I don't like. I'd probably only use this for days when I am more oily or just put it on the spots, like my nose and forehead and a different mask on my cheeks where I'm dry.

Now, my pores did look smaller than they normally do and my skin felt very smooth. But since this stripped too much oil, the next day I was too oily.

on 5/1/2014 6:53:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This mask has an amazing milk chocolate scent and a creamy texture. I left it on my skin to dry and when I rinsed it off my face felt rejuvenated and soft. No adverse effects and it was less than four bucks. In the morning my skin was less ruddy and I saw no clogging or dry patches. For reference, I have oily but sensitive skin. Masks are usually a hit or miss for me. Luckily, this one has proved to be a hit with my skin. It doesn't provoke my eczema either and rinses off clean which I can appreciate. Will repurchase.

on 4/22/2014 8:26:00 PM

Don't get me wrong here. It's a good product! Not so much for me....It dries out my skin and I don't see any changes. It gets pretty itchy while it dries. I think someone with oily skin is better off with this! It's easy to use and okay to apply. Gets messy when you wash it off though xD. Smells reeeeallllllyyyyyyy good <3

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I like this mask because it doesn't feel too harsh on my skin, and it smells divine.
I think it does its job my pores seem more clear after I rinse this off. Obviously it's not as good as when I go to the spa but for less than $5 it's awesome. Also the bottle is big and has lasted me for such a long time.

on 3/30/2014 2:43:00 PM

This stuff is great! It's as strong as the dead sea minerals mask, but works quite well anyway. I love the chocolatey smell, and like the dead sea minerals mask, you can feel it taking the gunk out of your pores. For only $4, it's an amazing bargain. Do recommend!

on 2/18/2014 8:19:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I think this product does a good job for the brand it is. I pretty sure it did leave my skin feeling better.....and hey! Rubbing chocolate/strwberries on your face......I mean, that must be good!

on 2/9/2014 4:35:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I did not expect anything from this mask. In fact the only reason I bought it was because Ulta was out of my HG 10.0.6. Pores Be Pure mask, and this has similar ingredients, and by "similar" I mean one: strawberry. But whatever, it smells good and if nothing else it would make me feel a little pampered. Except that it actually does what it claims, unlike a lot of Freeman products. I use this a couple of times a week; just apply a thin layer and leave on until dry, rinse off (I just use my hands because it will stain my white washcloths), apply moisturizer, and viola! glowing skin. It works like gang-busters on hormonal acne, but isn't super drying or irritating. And it's economical. Definitely worth giving a try if you're looking for a good clay mask with a little oomph to it.

Popular Masks