Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Trio - Walking on Eggshells

Price: $

on 1/24/2015 8:41:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Stunning. Cheap. Perfect little palette. Better than Mac. Believe it! Wet N Wild is a force to be reckoned with! Don't waste your hard earned money on high end eyeshadow. Buy this!

on 1/10/2015 12:23:00 PM

Love the texture/colors and it's really cheap

on 1/5/2015 1:25:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

This is easily one of the most popular e/s palettes at the drugstore, and I can see why. This neutral trio would probably work for most women. I use this palette or WnW's "Silent Treatment", almost daily! These shadows are nicely pigmented and silky smooth in texture. I usually use the lightest shade as a highlight, and usually mix the brown and pinky/peach shade together for my lid color. The light/medium golden bronw is very flattering for dark blue eyes. I don't love the packaging on these trios, which looks as cheap as it is, but for the actual shadows, I give this 5 lippies! Love it!

on 1/4/2015 6:16:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I'd always heard great things about WNW eye shadows, but the colors sets looked either too dull or too intense in the pan. I got this on a whim, thinking it will kill my lemming to try a UD Naked palette. Big palettes are wasted on hooded eyes anyway. These shades are very different on than in the pan. They are shimmery and pigmented, but not chalky. They blend like butter. The crease color is a shimmery golden brown that is not too dark. This is perfect for a soft smokey neutral eye effect. It's subtle, but classy. The pink is very pigmented. I keep wanting to like pink eye shadows but find it gard to pull off. But its nice to have. The highlight shade is a slightly golden cream. They could work as set but it's really the crease color that I like. It's so blendable.

I have hooded blue eyes, so I do my eyes differently. I use the crease color over the crease, but not up to the brow. Nothing blends and so I can end up looking dirty. I often just use bronzer to avoid that. . This is the best crease shade I have found. I love it. It's not matte but it doesn't crease It's not too shimmery eihter. All of the shades are simmery in this group.

The casing is terrible. It will break and is hard to open. Great for the price.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

This trio has really pretty neutral shades for an everyday look. They are pigmented and easy to work with. There is some fall out with these eyeshadows but other than that I love everything about them. Amazing quality for their price!

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This palette is absolutely amazing. I only got it a few days ago, but as soon as I swatched these eyeshadows I thought they were great. I had high hopes for this little trio as I've heard about this on youtube, so I was expecting it to be quite good, but I love this more than I thought I would. The colours all compliment each other really well, and are VERY pigmented, which is amazing for such an affordable palette. The shades compliment my blue eyes really nicely, but I'm sure they compliment all eye colours. They stay on my eyes for ages, about 5 or 6 hours at least on me, and that is without a base or primer. I can't get enough of this, and I have a feeling I will use this quite a lot for school. I highly recommend this palette! As I live in the UK, I ordered this from Amazon for only a few pounds.

I really like it. It's like a dupe for the Naked Basics palette. And it's also the perfect everyday eye makeup. I absolutely love it!

on 12/4/2014 11:26:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I bought this trio when I took a last minute trip and stupidly forgot eyeshadow so I went to the nearest Walgreens and picked this up on a whim. You can't beat the price point on Wet N Wild eyeshadows. They are all very shimmery . The packaging is cheaps and feels flimsy. Pretty sure that if this took a tumble it would crumble. I don't like the way this swatches at all on my hand. They look very mediocre and almost powdery when swatched however I was pleasantly surprised when I applied them to my eye. They apply very evenly and not powdery at all. I think that they look better applied over a primer and on fair to medium skin. They might look like just a bunch of shimmer on darker skin then actual color. This trio is an everyday basic trio. These aren't super special colors but they are quick and will always look good.

on 12/4/2014 9:20:00 PM

One of my drugstore HGs, I really love this product! If it hadn't been for the great reviews on MUA, I would have passed by this product entirely!

I had been using the Naked 2 palette for over a year, but I was hitting pan in some of my favorite everyday shades, plus it was WAY too heavy for travel, when I found this gem through MUA reviews. I promptly depotted it (Wet 'n Wild's packaging is flimsy so this was super-easy) and put it in an E.L.F. refill pan. This is the perfect trio for on-the-go, beautiful, neutral eyes, and I even had room in the ELF pan for brow filler and brush!

I always use this with a primer (Too Faced Shadow Insurance in Candlelight), and I find that the shadow lasts for about 6-8 hours, depending on how much I layer on the color. The texture of the shadows can be a bit soft, but the overall effect of the three colors layered together creates a beautiful, neutral eye.

I am not lying when I say that these colors have replaced my Naked2 palette in my daily routine. I reach for this every single day; I have a set at home and in my travel kit. At only $1.99 for the kit, you can't afford not to run out and buy this!

on 11/29/2014 8:18:00 PM

My go to everyday makeup! The pigment is great! I wear it for several hours but the color is still in my eyes.. For best results, i pair it with my smashbox 24 hour photo finish shadow primer :)