Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Trio - Walking on Eggshells

4.5

Price: $

Price: $

on 12/4/2014 9:20:00 PM

One of my drugstore HGs, I really love this product! If it hadn't been for the great reviews on MUA, I would have passed by this product entirely!

I had been using the Naked 2 palette for over a year, but I was hitting pan in some of my favorite everyday shades, plus it was WAY too heavy for travel, when I found this gem through MUA reviews. I promptly depotted it (Wet 'n Wild's packaging is flimsy so this was super-easy) and put it in an E.L.F. refill pan. This is the perfect trio for on-the-go, beautiful, neutral eyes, and I even had room in the ELF pan for brow filler and brush!

I always use this with a primer (Too Faced Shadow Insurance in Candlelight), and I find that the shadow lasts for about 6-8 hours, depending on how much I layer on the color. The texture of the shadows can be a bit soft, but the overall effect of the three colors layered together creates a beautiful, neutral eye.

I am not lying when I say that these colors have replaced my Naked2 palette in my daily routine. I reach for this every single day; I have a set at home and in my travel kit. At only $1.99 for the kit, you can't afford not to run out and buy this!

on 11/29/2014 8:18:00 PM

My go to everyday makeup! The pigment is great! I wear it for several hours but the color is still in my eyes.. For best results, i pair it with my smashbox 24 hour photo finish shadow primer :)

on 11/24/2014 11:13:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is must have eyeshadow trio. Id you're a beginner you should try this one very cheap but really has good quality..it glides smoothly and has a subtle shimmers into it. Very nice everyday makeup. Bought this for $3 it is worth a try.

on 11/5/2014 10:35:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is one of the few makeup staples that I continue to purchase time and time again. The highlight is by far the best color I have ever found, second to Urban Decays bootycall. this is my go-to everyday look, but I use the highlight with almost every look. It stays put all day and for the price, I will never stop repurchasing it!!!

on 10/20/2014 10:42:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I love this trio! it's my go to look for the weekend! (little too much shimmer for school, I prefer matte shades for that) I LOVE the eyelid color, and I have heard its a dupe for UD Sin, so definitely pick this little guy up if you are a fan of that.

on 10/12/2014 12:58:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Another winner from Wet 'n Wild! Many reviewers have commented on the shimmeriness of this palette and it's true, this is more shimmery than Sweet as Candy (which is also definitely worth getting.) I don't find the shimmer too frosty, however (I'm looking at you, Neutrogena crease proof eye sticks) but maybe that's because I don't wear my shadows with primer. Without primer, the crease color, which I use as a lid color, shows up as dark and shimmery on my medium Asian skin, perfect for evening. For day I go with the crease color in the Sweet as Candy palette. Love this brand, love these eye shadows. The name may be juvenile but who cares? Quality and price are amazing, P.S. Applicators are indeed pretty terrible, but who cares, and they do work in a pinch. It's nice that the company cares enough to put them there.

on 9/21/2014 6:55:00 PM

This is one of my all-time favorite eyeshadows! It's cheap but the quality is awesome. The colors are pigmented and with primer, they stay on pretty much the whole day. I don't care much for the highlighter shade, but the eyelid and crease shades are great. The only con is the annoying packaging. It was very difficult to open the eyeshadow when I first got it haha.

on 9/5/2014 9:28:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I finally caved and bought this a few weeks ago. I really like the brow and crease color. i could use them almost every day. The lid color just makes me look washed out so I wont use it. Its such a great, soft shadow that blends well that its worth it for the little money just to buy it for the other two shades tho. Package sticks but, eh... doesnt bother me.

on 8/29/2014 1:15:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I really love this trio. I dont have lots of Wet n Wild products because here in Europe they are not easy to find.
Anyway....beautiful colours, they blend well and they are Amazing!! This trio is perfect for everyday use.
Unfortunatly the packaging is crap.. But for the price I cannot really complain

on 8/9/2014 8:37:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is so amazing! The eyeshadow colours are so pretty and so SUPER pigmented. They're extreamly velvety and easy to blend. They last a very long time and don't crease on me at least, they're also super cheap and super incredible quality :)