Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Trio - Walking on Eggshells

4.5

Price: $

Price: $

on 4/30/2015 7:17:00 PM

Hm. This product has a lot of hype it doesnt really live up to, for me at least. The highlight color is chalky. You can work with it but its definitely chalky. The crease color is good although I dont particularly like the color. Its a chocolate brown with slight red undertones on me. The eyelid color creases a lot and is chalky like the highlight color. I wouldnt buy this again cause I feel like I can get better quality eyeshadow for a similar or slightly higher price thats the same colors.

on 4/25/2015 2:59:00 PM

I do like this. However, I am not a fan of the crease color. It is a brown that is shimmery and it also pulls red/terra cotta on me. With my fair skin tone, it looks like dirt. Not a good look. I can't even use it as a transition shade because I don't like the shimmer for that. The lid and highlight colors are beautiful though. Supposed to be dupes for MAC's Shroom and Naked Lunch. As I haven't swatched either of those 2 shades, I can't say for sure but others have so do with that what you will. The highlighter is my favorite highlight at the moment so I might buy it again just for that.

on 4/19/2015 11:09:00 AM

All of the wet n wild shadows are worth trying out for the price. This one is nice but color wise not my favorite but you really can't go wrong buying to try out

on 4/13/2015 11:51:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Such a pretty natural eyeshadow set. It's very easy to work with, so if you are a beginner this will be great for you. It's also great even if you've been doing makeup for years. Just a great eyeshadow palette to have and use for a quick, nice look.

on 4/11/2015 6:15:00 PM

I have very sensitive eye area, In general I don't prefer to use any eyeshadow except mac. But suprisingly wet'n'wild didn't gave any bad effect to my lids. Colors are perfect for everyday make up. Price is also good. So I can briefly recommend this to everyone.

on 4/11/2015 5:47:00 PM

The middle shade is my everyday crease shade. The other two are simply too shimmery, but the middle works. It is a unique brown in that it almost has a peanut butter vibe goin

on 4/8/2015 4:14:00 PM

These are my go to eyeshadows. The pigmentation is soo good and everything just blends soo easily together. I tend to not use the browbone color as much as I would like to because I prefer a more matte color, but I use this to highlight my inner corner. Love love love it. It is my most used eyeshadow.

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

Cute lil palette and great price too! I'll definitely buy more of these.

on 2/27/2015 6:23:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I love this stuff for my daily eye look. I use the colors as they recommend and I add a smidge of black in the outer v for depth (Wet N Wild Panter is PERFECT) and my eyeshadow is good to go. I have extremely fair skin (MUFE 15) and was worried the brown crease shade would look muddy or orange, but it didn't. The only problem with it was I kinda had to work with it to get to to show up. The two lighter colors are gorgeous as well, easy to apply. making this my favorite drugstore eyeshadow. It stayed perfectly through 8 hours of gross high school with a primer (Lorac) Use this with a primer for best results. The packaging sucks and is annoying, but the shadows are easily depotted with a knife thing into a travel palette. Love it.

on 1/28/2015 10:42:00 AM

This is gorgeous trio with none of the shades being duds! I wear this to school and to work and on a daily basis, and it's very flattering and super long lasting. I was surprised that after a 10-hour work day, it still was shimmering and vibrant on my eyelids.

The eyelid shade is gorgeous and is a dupe for urban decay's SIN eyeshadow. These are just so beautiful and high quality. Use with Milani eye primer for practically forever-wear!