December 19, 2014 | 826 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Trio - Walking on Eggshells

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2014 1:15:00 PM More reviews by annacaccia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really love this trio. I dont have lots of Wet n Wild products because here in Europe they are not easy to find.
Anyway....beautiful colours, they blend well and they are Amazing!! This trio is perfect for everyday use.
Unfortunatly the packaging is crap.. But for the price I cannot really complain

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2014 8:37:00 AM More reviews by rhin27

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is so amazing! The eyeshadow colours are so pretty and so SUPER pigmented. They're extreamly velvety and easy to blend. They last a very long time and don't crease on me at least, they're also super cheap and super incredible quality :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2014 11:49:00 PM More reviews by troo12

I was not expecting to like this eyeshadow as much as I do. The tree colors complement each other beautifully. My favorite part is that the brow bone shade is muted and not stark white!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2014 7:06:00 PM More reviews by Divandria

The eyeshadow is soft and very pigmented, this shades however do not suite my skintone very well. I use the lid color on my inner tear duck and the crease colour on my lids.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/28/2014 9:05:00 AM More reviews by stimwink1

I've had my W n W pallets forever and never done a review on any of them. I keep these close at hand when I'm having a Rush day and don't have time to think about a look or I'm traveling and want something simple that I can pull together easily. This pallet should be flattering on just about everyone. It's slightly more yellow toned but neutral enough even pink tones should be able to easily wear this.

One of the drawback on this pallet for me at least is the way I have to open my pallet. As not to break a nail I have to pull out my metal file to pop in the latch and open it. But I find most of the Wet N Wild products packaging leaves a bit to be desired in this catagory. Hey for the price they've got to take some short cuts somewhere so I didn't give it 5 lippys but I can certainly live with the "delicate packaging"

The colors of this pallet while I love them have one small drawback. The highlight shade is shimmery and I do prefer "most" of the time for my highlight shade to be matte unless I'm going for a more dramatic evening look. I do find I have to have one of my matte shades like Mac's Shroom when I want to take this with me when I travel.

Over all I love the W N W shadows. They blend every bit as well if not in some cases better than the expensive shadows, you can use them in conjunction with your other pallets, you can mix the pallets together for different looks and the best? The Pigment is awesome so saturated and the best? The price! Where can you go spend less than 30 dollars and have a pallet range that can rival most of the more expensive high end pallets out there.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2014 1:41:00 PM More reviews by Penguin789

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The eyelid color is a light champagne shade with a very tiny bit of pink. The crease color is a bronze shade with some shimmer. This trio is perfect for beginners. The quality is great. This works great for everyday and I know I'm going to get a lot of use out of these. The colors are all neutral & flattering, and the texture is very buttery. For 3 dollars at walmart, you can't go wrong with these. I plan on buying silent treatment and sweet as candy next. My only complaint is that I wish one of the shades was matte.This is a very pretty little palette.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2014 1:11:00 AM More reviews by seeka2000

I actually picked this up for my daughter who is discovering the joys of makeup. Figured I'd go get her some stuff to play with to keep her out of my stash. Nice neutral shades, helluva good price, she doesn't like it and I'm out $2. Get it home, help her work some magic with a brush, and what sorcery is this?!?! It's good. Unbelievably good. Mana from heaven good. Soft, pigmented, blends like Urban Decay. For less than coffee? Hot damn I went back out for more goodies.

A few (or a lot, if I'm honest) years back, we all had our Wet n Wild metallic blue and green nail polish, and the mood lipsticks, but it wasn't exactly anything you would buy if you could get your hands on Hard Candy. And now it's far and above most drugstore products. For dirt cheap.

Only con, as with most of their products, the packaging leaves a lot to be desired. And they do not always survive a fall off the bathroom counter. But for the price, you can replace it with no tears

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2014 3:05:00 AM More reviews by Rosiethevegan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Great! Just as good as too faced and urban decay!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2014 8:30:00 PM More reviews by morganrachael12

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Literally, my only complaint is that it's hard to open. It's one of the best things to create eye looks, especially for beginners! I always wear this when I'm going to church and I want a more neutral look. The best part is that they're only $2!!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2014 11:52:00 AM More reviews by Chells182

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

First wet n wild eyeshadow I ever bought and I fell in love with it !! The pigmentation in these trios are amazing . && I love the browbones colors . Definitely some of my favorite