September 20, 2014 | 1641 users online

Fragrances - Bath and Body Works - Forever Sunshine

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2013 8:42:00 AM More reviews by MochaSuga20

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

This to me has two sides....a happy, sunny side, and then as it dries down, it starts to smell warm and a bit gourmand.. For some, it might be leaning towards a masculine scent, but I don't mind the muskiness of it. At first spray, it smells like a yummy tangerine lolipop..and as it dries down I begin to smell a lovely vanilla cookie scent. Divine!! Love it! Will keep on buying, because its just that good.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2013 11:56:00 AM More reviews by zeynepd

On paper, it smells delicious, warm, cozy and fruity. In real life I like its musky base -although it may feel too much for some- but the glittering fruit turns very stale on me. Otherwise I would give it a 4.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/9/2013 12:16:00 AM More reviews by sdtjefferson

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really want to love this scent. But I don't. I like it, not love it. I kept seeing reviews comparing it to Viva La Juicy so I wanted to try it out. I purchased a bottle of the EDT on Ebay. I should have gone for the body mist. This is just pure concentrated sweet. Headache inducing sweet. I have to shake it up, then go outside and spray a few pumps in order to get any of the citrus. When I do that, I LOVE IT! Smells so good and I can put it on without giving myself a migraine. Too much work for a fragrance.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/28/2012 7:23:00 PM More reviews by Chrissydoodle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought the body mist and I like it! It reminds me of cotton candy with a hint of berry.. I love how they write "Forever Sunshine" in cute letters! I think it was made for middle school and high school girls, though. It's very sweet and I think of a little country girl smelling like this. The only problem I have with this is, unlike most of my B&BW mists, doesn't last. Give it fifteen minutes and you won't be smelling it anymore! Overall, it smells wonderful and I would buy the lotion or shower gel just not the mist.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2012 4:59:00 PM More reviews by Quartersnpaints7

I LOVE this stuff! The smell is so addicting to me.. I just keep smelling my arm and it puts a smile on my face =)
Deff one of my favorites!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2012 9:12:00 PM More reviews by mgosewich

I have 3 bottles in my cabinet...I LOVE THIS. I bought this at BBW for 7 bucks because I used it at my overnight camp and it smells like summer and camp. That's what I reminds me of. I get compliments all the time. Totally a year round scent for people who like lighter and sunnier scents!!!!!!!!!!! 10/10!!! So sad it's discontinued :(

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2012 5:06:00 PM More reviews by anicana

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Forever Sunshine is a light and clean scent.It is great for summer and for all those who don't like sweet and heavy scents.Had the lotion which i could feel on my skin hours after putting it on;one of my favorites.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/1/2012 5:04:00 AM More reviews by nix19

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was looking for a clean and light fruity scent because my husband loves citrus. He loves gap so pink but i found it too strong like almost a man's scent. BI had high hopes for this but I did not like it AT ALL. It's very musky and not "summery".

rated 3 of 5 on 7/26/2012 11:33:00 PM More reviews by saygrace

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Ok, so I'm one of the few who don't really like this one. I don't hate it, though. I generally like vanilla smells but it's just too much in this one. Gave me a headache. I think it kind of smells like Twilight Woods but a sunnier, happier version. I think I like Twilight Woods better.

UPDATE: I grew to love this! I know this is a summer perfume but I wore this during the cold months and it gave me a sense of warmth so I'm okay with this now. Still won't repurchase, though. I have others that will provide the necessary feeling of warmth and coziness (like VS Warm and Cozy haha)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2012 1:45:00 PM More reviews by lavenderbrown

The first time I ever heard or smelled of this scent was when my friend gave me a bottle of lotion for my birthday, and I immediatly fell in love with it. Forever Sunshine has a sweet, warm scent, but it's very wearable all year round, unlike some of BBW's new sickly sweet scents. It's a really unique scent, and it smells really....comforting and nolstagic to me. Over all, i would definetly reccomend this as it is not to heavy, and a perfect year round scent. :)