November 27, 2014 | 1723 users online

Conditioner - Aussie - Hair Insurance Leave In Conditioner

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 6/10/2014 9:59:00 PM More reviews by minaleonard

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this! I used to use Aveda Brilliant Universal Cream but didn't notice much of a difference. I picked this up because it was so cheap and I'm a sucker for Aussie's scent. I spray it in throughout the day and my hair is incredibly soft. I have fine hair that's not thick but very dense. Not much damage but my ends get incredibly dry leading to a ton of tangles. This stuff really smooths my hair and makes it as soft as I've been trying to get it for the past two years.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2014 2:23:00 AM More reviews by MeliMelzxo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Holy grail item! Love this! It leaves my hair super soft, silky and shiny without leaving it greasy or weighing it down. I love the scent as well! It has a beachy coconut scent but isn't overpowering, it's just right!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2014 12:13:00 AM More reviews by ubetterbelieber

I used to used argan oil which made my hair look really nice, but then one day I didn't have it and my hair was like straw!!! I started using this, it detangles and never looks greasy and if I don't use it one day my hair is still really soft so I think it has actually improved the condition of my hair. Only thing I don't like is it's not totally natural. Definitely would recommend!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/24/2014 7:49:00 PM More reviews by Kerosene10

Aussie is my go-to for drugstore hair products. Unfortunately, this is the one thing I don't like by them. I have a lot of fine, color treated and bleached hair. I have to use leave-ins otherwise it's a mess to comb when it's wet. This mad my hair feel like straw. The only positive was the Aussie smell. I ended up throwing it away after using it for a week because my hair felt like a wig.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/10/2013 3:56:00 PM More reviews by beachesatnormandy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

When looking into whether or not to buy this product I had some issues because I have very thin, generally oily stick straight hair and there weren't that many reviews with hair types like that. I have never used a straightener a day in my life, and my blow drying routine is at most 5 minutes, once a week, and I don't live in any kind of dry or extreme climate. However the ends of my hair were starting to get dry and frail. You can only imagine how mind boggled I was, so I looked for a cheap and quick fix. I came across Aussie Hair Insurance, and I've been SO pleased with the results. I have started using it in the morning as soon as I get out of the shower. I spray it on wet hair and brush it through before letting it dry. I also spray some on at night before I go to bed and brush through again. It is not too heavy for my hair, the spray aspect makes it lighter and better for thinner hair. The spray bottle is a little messy but I much prefer it than having to use my hands to apply it. It doesn't leave my hair crispy or a different feeling if I apply it to wet hair and let it air dry. My hair is so soft all the time now, my SO comments on it and people have said how much healthier it looks. The smell is wonderful too, so that is a plus.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/7/2013 9:17:00 AM More reviews by kellybaybee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

this product actually made me an Aussie lover! is smells AMAZING like all their other products and doesn't do a bad job. my hair is thick, long, and wavy unfornualty it didn't make a noticeable difference in my hair. it doesn't conditioner or detangle my lion mane haha.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2013 1:35:00 PM More reviews by sultaria

I have been buying bottles and bottles of this. I cannot go a day without it. It really makes my hair silky, smooth, and shiny whereas otherwise it would be frizzy and poofy. This is much better than a lot of expensive leave in conditioners, as it is not greasy but still very moisturizing.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/28/2013 5:05:00 PM More reviews by CharleeB

I have been using this leave-in conditioner for 2-3 years now and have nothing bad to say about it. The scent is nice (like all Aussie products) and one bottle has lasted me for around 12 months and I use it pretty much every time I wash my hair (every other day) and it still has 1/4 bottle left. For reference I have fairly dry hair but it tends to get oily quickly. I have colored hair.

I don't use too much of the product. I spray it onto my wet hair, just the ends and where my hair can get knotted at the back. I don't use this on my roots and wouldn't recommend it because it isn't being rinsed. I also use this on holiday when I have rinsed my hair from the pool and don't want to blow dry - I find it reduces my frizz and makes my curls smell amazing.

I have never found this product to make my hair feel greasy or oily, but then I have never sprayed onto the roots. I have another bottle ready for when I run out of this one, and would recommend it to everyone.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/28/2013 4:32:00 PM More reviews by xxclarehxx

Really good product. Smells lovely, almost sweet. Took me a few atempts to get it right as you think of conditioner as greesy if you use too much but you do need to use quite a bit if you have frizzy/fly away hair. I sprayed it all over then sectioned my hair off and sprayed the section and brushed it through. Even worked with me just letting it dry naturally, just remember it will probably take a few atempts to get used to.
The spray pump is also a little annoying, just be careful as you can easily spray it straight into your eye if you have the angle wrong!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/30/2013 4:37:00 PM More reviews by mischabelle87

Good leave in conditioner for the price. I have long hair that tangles easy and this does a good job detangling.