August 1, 2014 | 1309 users online

Conditioner - Aussie - Hair Insurance Leave In Conditioner

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2013 1:35:00 PM More reviews by sultaria

I have been buying bottles and bottles of this. I cannot go a day without it. It really makes my hair silky, smooth, and shiny whereas otherwise it would be frizzy and poofy. This is much better than a lot of expensive leave in conditioners, as it is not greasy but still very moisturizing.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/28/2013 5:05:00 PM More reviews by CharleeB

I have been using this leave-in conditioner for 2-3 years now and have nothing bad to say about it. The scent is nice (like all Aussie products) and one bottle has lasted me for around 12 months and I use it pretty much every time I wash my hair (every other day) and it still has 1/4 bottle left. For reference I have fairly dry hair but it tends to get oily quickly. I have colored hair.

I don't use too much of the product. I spray it onto my wet hair, just the ends and where my hair can get knotted at the back. I don't use this on my roots and wouldn't recommend it because it isn't being rinsed. I also use this on holiday when I have rinsed my hair from the pool and don't want to blow dry - I find it reduces my frizz and makes my curls smell amazing.

I have never found this product to make my hair feel greasy or oily, but then I have never sprayed onto the roots. I have another bottle ready for when I run out of this one, and would recommend it to everyone.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/28/2013 4:32:00 PM More reviews by xxclarehxx

Really good product. Smells lovely, almost sweet. Took me a few atempts to get it right as you think of conditioner as greesy if you use too much but you do need to use quite a bit if you have frizzy/fly away hair. I sprayed it all over then sectioned my hair off and sprayed the section and brushed it through. Even worked with me just letting it dry naturally, just remember it will probably take a few atempts to get used to.
The spray pump is also a little annoying, just be careful as you can easily spray it straight into your eye if you have the angle wrong!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/30/2013 4:37:00 PM More reviews by mischabelle87

Good leave in conditioner for the price. I have long hair that tangles easy and this does a good job detangling.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2013 11:21:00 PM More reviews by Brootneexo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Absolutely perfect when you heat style on a hot and ungodly humid day. I keeping in my purse when i go and use a wide tooth comb if i need to. it creates a better "barrier" that the moisture from the humidity to break through and leaves my hair smooth and fresh looking. It has a wonderful "tropical" like smell. Leaves my hair ultra shiny. Can't say enough great things about this product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2013 10:57:00 AM More reviews by Gita1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a really good basic detangler and conditioning spray. I can find no negatives about this. My med long hair is wavy, frizzy and color treated. When I pull the sides and top back into a clip the canopy layers of my hair are pretty frizzy and wiry looking. I spray this pretty generously on the hair that hangs from the clip and scrunch and it springs into curls instead of fuzz and so it matches my under layers of hair a little better which are smoother and more defined waves. Pretty sure this has protein in it as it lists silk extract. Good stuff at a great price.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2013 7:04:00 AM More reviews by Sophiemacmillan18

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I only started using this product yesterday and already I see a difference. My hair is so soft and shiny and absolutely knot free. I only use Aussie products on my hair and I will Definitely buy this again

rated 4 of 5 on 6/12/2013 2:09:00 PM More reviews by ceejoy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I've been trying to find a leave in conditioner or similar product that wouldn't weigh down my fine and often oily hair. This seems to be it! I have quite a bit of damage from styling and colouring but after using this for a week my hair looks in much better condition. It doesn't get greasy too quickly or look like it has a lot of product in it.

This smells beautiful and sweet like all Aussie products and works well to detangle my hair too. I would recommend using quite a lot of the product on the ends of wet hair and it's not too heavy to use sparingly at the roots too. I use it on wet hair after showering every morning and spray some onto the ends of my hair before I go to bed at night and comb it through. Seems to be making a real difference and I've received compliments and been asked if I've done something different with my hair!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2013 8:38:00 PM More reviews by carouselgirl2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I've used this product for years! I spray it on my hair every time I wash it. It works great as a detangler as well. Various hair stylists have raved about the condition of my hair and they are quits surprised when I tell them this is what I use. It's less than $4 a bottle. Very affordable and lasts for about 6 weeks even though I have long hair and use it liberally.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/2/2013 11:20:00 PM More reviews by ehlona0

I have fine hair and I have blow dried it after taking a shower for months at a time. This is a product I like because it has a nice smell to it and it is quite cheap. I do not normally use Aussie, I like Herbal Essences or Garnier but I got this because the store had nothing else at that moment. I did notice a few things people should keep in mind while using this product. First of all it is a bit heavy therefore do not just spray it into your hair, I like to spray some on my hands pat them together and just fluff them into my hair when it is like 80-90% dry after a shower. The results are better then just spraying it on. Another thing is to only use a small amount, like I said it is quite heavy so it will make hair look greasy and sticky. And lastly to make sure that you focus on the tips because I have realized that this helps with split ends. Overall this is a pretty good product, I am not sure whether I would buy again, but I will not avoid.