Aussie Hair Insurance Leave In Conditioner

3.6

water, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, silk extract, panax ginsing root extract, amodimethicone, cetrimonium chloride, trideceth-12, polyquaternium-11, peg-40 hydrogenated castor oil, ppg-2 methyl ether, dmdm hydantion, fragrence/parfum, disodium edta, polysorbate80, aminomethyl propanol, citric acid. 2012 formula

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This is my first leave-in conditioner. It's cheap and smells good (pineapple-coconut), but I have to use several sprays to detangle my hair, and my hair just doesn't feel as conditioned as I'd like after it dries. I'll continue experimenting with using more product, and if I can make it work a bit better, I'll definitely repurchase.

Aussi is really expensive over here in Europe. I really like the 3 minute deep conditioners, and was expecting to like this one, but the only positive thing I can say is that it smells nice. To me it's like spraying water on your hair, it really doesn't do anything when your hair is dry. I haven't used it while my hair is wet as I prefer to use serums/oils. To me a leave-in conditioner means that it really helps make your hair (look) healthier with it than without it. Why else call it a conditioner? When I use conditioner after shampooing, normally my hair is softer and easier to style than when I only use shampoo.

I was looking for L'Oreal leave-in conditioner which I like, but the drugstore wanted 10 bucks for it. So I kept looking and found this one for less than 6 bucks. I used it last night and it's FANTASTIC. I don't blow-dry, I wrap my hair to make it smooth, and I need something in it as a setting lotion. This morning my hair feels strong and silky. It's a little humid out but I made it to work with zero frizz. This product has a nice natural coconut-y smell, and even though I spritzed on a lot, my hair doesn't feel weighted down or sticky with product, just nice and clean. I'm so happy I tried it! The packaging doesn't really say what's the product is supposed to do for your hair, so this was a very pleasant surprise. I will definitely be buying more.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Eh.. it didn't really do anything besides detangle. I think my hair feel even drier and frizzer than it already was.

I remember trying some of this stuff years ago. I couldn't remember if it was anything special, and I normally adore aussie products, so I gave it another go.

I'm not sure if they changed the formula, but while this stuff smells super good, it just feels..watery. Like, watered down leave in conditioner maybe. In fact, I'm pretty sure it could just be coconut water. It really didn't do anything for my hair besides detangle slightly. Skip on this one.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I used to adore this product and didn't know what I would do if I ran out of it. For a while though I couldn't get my hands on it so I had to move on and I decided to give this leave in conditioner another go to see if I still loved it.
I do like this leave in conditioner, it smells great (no surprise lol) and it makes my hair feel nice and soft. But when ever I style my hair natural, my curl doesn't seem to hold as well and frizzes pretty fast during the day. So I don't use this on days when I am going out or having my hair down. I do like to use this though if I know the next day I won't be really going anywhere and still want to condition my hair well or if my hair will be in a bun.
I wish it was a creme instead because that seems to work better for my hair. Now I don't know if they do have a creme version but if they do then I will check that out and maybe see if I like that. So all in all, not a bad product at all, it just didn't work for me.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I think that it is a decent detangler, but outside of that i don't see anything real special about. I have given this product enough chances. I don't plan to repurchase it anymore.

Makeupalley is a weird place...this leave in conditioner is the worst i ever used!i have long hair,bum length ,a bit wavy ,no way i was able to make it work for me.nice smell but no job done.no idea where all this goodreview come from...

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This product is amazing!!! Affordable and really does leave soft and shiny, and my hair is very very dry and damaged!

I've been using this forever and it still does a great job at conditioning and detangling. An inexpensive product that works well!

Top Rated Aussie Products