December 18, 2014 | 1829 users online

Lip Gloss - Rimmel - Stay Glossy (All Shades)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2014 2:02:00 AM More reviews by AnabelSahagun

I have Non Stop Glamor, and I love it! It's my go-to gloss in my purse. It has great staying power and such a pretty color and glow to it. I love that I can wear it alone or on top of other similar lip colors. The only thing I would modify about them is that they put less glitter in them and that they were a little less sticky. Other than that, totally love this gloss and will repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/14/2014 5:01:00 AM More reviews by Milona316

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have ♥ non stop glamour- nude pink tone with golden shimmers ♥jewel in the crown- raspberry with silvery shimmer ♥candy floss- duochromy feel to it bright hot pink with shimmer ♥ back row smooch- pink with blue toned shimmer ♥seduce me- clear ♥popcorn for 2- nude with strong duochrome effect flash of blue toned shimmer ♥always lovely- light pink with pink shimmer they are all great. I love the gel like texture. non sticky and add a ton of dimension to your lips. applicator is nice soft flat paddle-esqe doefoot. similar to Revlon colorbust gloss applicator. I will forever purchase this gloss.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2014 11:36:00 AM More reviews by Mollysmakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I absolutely love these lip glosses so much, I want to get them in every colour, Ive got them in three different shades at the moment and they are now my favourite lip glosses. Also a lot of my friends have seen it on me and now they're all asking to borrow them. The staying power is good and better than most other lip glosses that claim to have good staying power. However it doesn't quite last 6 hours. Still, I would repurchase these lip glosses again again, I'm already running out of my first one because I've been wearing it every single day.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/31/2013 4:21:00 PM More reviews by longs4

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The shade All Day Seduction is gorgeous, and it lights up my complexion & is a silky gel like texture, but I can't get past the terrible odor of this gloss. I'm not usually sensitive to smells, but this smells so bad that I can't take wearing it.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2013 9:27:00 PM More reviews by talaaasorenson

These glosses are amazing! I own several shades and my favourite is in "Non-stop Glamour", which is a shimmery nude. These feel super similar to my Chanel glosses which are my favourite high end ones. It's super moisturizing, not too sticky, smells good, amazing colour payoff. Ahh!! I just have so much positive things to say about these. I definitely recommend them!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/1/2013 12:52:00 PM More reviews by Smurf72

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Ok, I wanted a clear gloss; I just ran out of the other one I was using which wasn't clear anymore because I usually put clear over the top of whatever lipstick I'm wearing. I just wanted to like this one and it's fine as long as you don't smell or taste it. It kind of has a handsoap smell to it and maybe a plastic taste. Not the best but I will try to use it or pawn it off on the daughters.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2013 1:51:00 PM More reviews by jrockfreq

I must say: I. LOVE. LIP. GLOSS. And who couldn't love Rimmel's Stay Glossy line when they're inexpensive, lasting, easily applicable, and beautiful in colours.
They have made a spot in my daily routine with a large colour selection of nudes, pinks, and even reds/ purples. Non-Stop Glamour is definitely up there for one of my favourites, as it is a beautiful nude that can either be worn alone, or on top of a soft lipstick.
How do I incorporate the lip gloss? Well, I love the Pink Lemonade BabyLips from Maybelline- but it tends to be a tad too bright for my liking. So, I start by applying the Babylips to moisturize and and a pink hue, and then top it off with Rimmel's Stay Glossy for a beautiful finish! My lips are bright, radiant, glowing, and slightly pink! It's beautiful!- and I get so many compliments on a daily basis on what lip gloss I wear!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2013 7:14:00 PM More reviews by glowing500

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Wow..I love these glosses. They are not sticky and they last a reasonable amount of time, PLUS they do not bleed into the lines around my lips like that NYC lip gloss I just bought does. They don't last six hours but they last longer than most glosses do.

I have Captivate Me and Stay My Rose. My lips have zero pigmentation (I am very fair skinned) so on my Stay My Rose is almost colorless. It's a good gloss to add over a lipstick. Captivate Me has a little more color but not much. It's a good color for when you are wearing a smoky eye.

I love the quality of these glosses and I love the applicator, it's not flimsy like some cheapo glosses.

I would repurchase these in other colors. Rimmel make some good products, some bad. I don't care for Rimmel mascara and the foundations are way too dark for my fair skin but Rimmel makes excellent lipsticks and lipglosses.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/6/2013 6:23:00 PM More reviews by taylor123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I'm surprised these only got an average rating, trust me when I say these are great.

PROS:
*The color selection is great! They have everything from mauves, pinks, reds, neutrals and sme clear ones. Glossy, shimmery and mattes as well.( My favorites are 113 Popcorn and 123 Back Row Smooch)
*They have a light lipgloss smell. Not sweet or fruity just smells like lipgloss. It's not a bad smell.
*The packaging is very nice, the cap stays closed and the product doesn't leak or get sticky.
*I got mine for 4 bucks at Target. To me that's a great price compared to a MAC lipgloss that can cost 15 bucks or more. These are just as wonderful and a better price.
*Easy to find! I've seen them at Walmart, Walgreen, Target, CVS, any drugstore should carry a few colors.

CONS:
NONE

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2013 12:09:00 PM More reviews by deadonarrivals

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

So much love on YT over these glosses. They are so inexpensive ($3.99 at Target) so I picked up a few. I got 1. Non Stop Glamour (warm pink beige) 2. Jewel in the Crown (cool red plum) and 3. Candy Floss (cool medium toned bright fuchsia). All three have multi-colored glitter in them. My favorite out of these is Candy Floss. Candy Floss is very pigmented and goes well with my skin tone. My least favorite is Non Stop Glamour which is pretty much glittery male matter on my lips. The scent of these is kind of off putting and old school. I smell a strong scent of old 70's sun block. You know, that real heavy "beachy" smell of coconuts and chemicals. I'm not a fan of it however it does bring back childhood memories at the same time. As for the staying power? Pretty average in my opinion. With talking and drinking, it faded in an hour. But, at least the color fades evenly and it still leaves behind a moisurizing feeling on the lips. I also like that when it fades, it doesn't leave behind a ring of glitter particles around the lips. Overall, I pretty decent gloss for the price but I wouldn't repurchase.