October 20, 2014 | 1902 users online

Body Scrubs - The Body Shop - Sweet Lemon Body Scrub

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2011 2:02:00 PM More reviews by pineappleprincess

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I think this is the best body scrub out of the all the Body Shop scrubs. It's refreshing because of its citrus scent, and it's not too oily on the body. I rub it on my legs in the shower when I don't have time to moisturize my body afterward, so it still feels smooth and not scale-like. The only qualm I have is the packaging - it sits in my shower and the labels come off very easily due to the moisture in there. The labels come completely off!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/22/2011 11:00:00 PM More reviews by starrylily

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

It does smell real good. Fresh and sweet. But it does a terrible work as a body scrub! It cannot peel off my rough area on my knees and arms at all. I ended up with oil all over my body.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2011 4:15:00 PM More reviews by sexycraftysocal

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this on a whim -- I was browsing and happened to smell it. It just put a smile on my face, so I figured I'd try it. A good sized jar is $10.

I got it home, and it's heavenly. Nicely exfoliating and it moisturizes as well. I love the scent, and I think I may be addicted to this product. The label came off pretty quickly, but I still know what's in there -- bliss.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2011 5:06:00 PM More reviews by Dimanta

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this scrub - I love the smell!! It is amazing. I got it as a present (that person knew I love lemon scent) and I used it up very fast. I used it on my legs and hands only because it can be little too oily afterwards and I do not like that oily feeling on my stomach or back, for example. But for legs (where my skin is more dry) it was just perfect. And the smell - wonderful and fresh. I used it all up, so I have to buy new one.. I hope they still sell this.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/31/2010 12:06:00 PM More reviews by gisele091

I found this scrub to really work and get the skin looking pink and vibrant. Of course I use this on dry skin..or else it would just make your skin oily looking and all the sugar/salt will melt away.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/16/2010 11:00:00 PM More reviews by aharp

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I used this for the first time a few days ago. It was not what I had expected. I had thought "Oh, this smells delightful and it will be nice to scrub down." I was wrong. It's basically oily sugar that melts in five seconds and leaves you coated in oil. Water runs off you. You actually have an oily sheen (as does your bathtub). You can't even get the stuff off with soap. Which is great if you hold the world record for driest skin ever; not so much if you don't need to be deep fried. And be careful in the bathroom: everything gets slippery and disgusting. Also, your body will probably break out after using it. But it smells clean. Too bad it doesn't even come close to leaving you clean.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/2/2010 11:27:00 PM More reviews by bbBearBear

i totally bought the wrong scrub. I went into the shop last 5 minutes before it closes and let the girl persuaded me to get this. I have normal skin and i suffer from backne. This sugar/ salt scrub melts down after 15 seconds. I really don't feel any nutshell, nor can i find the ingredients listing such. It After rinsing off, the moisturizing oils remains on your skin. I can go w/out body moisturizer after using the scrub. However it leaves my bath tub very slippery too. After using it twice my backne worsen. I usually have to scrub my upper back every other day. And I scrub the rest of my body twice per week because I use sunscreen. Unfortunately this isn't for me. I guess if you've very dry skin, you'll enjoy the moisturizing effect. But I can't really imagine how can anyone rely the exfoliating job on this scrub.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2010 11:31:00 AM More reviews by Scampster

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I love this!
I use it once a week on DRY skin (that is the key to it). Spend about 20 minutes scrubbing from neck to toe, then rinse off and wsh my body wth a Lush soap on exfoliating gloves.
Every day in the shower: in the morning I use either exfoliating gloves or a scrubby sponge with body wash, and then just a flannel in the evening.

Feel lovely, smooth and glowing after.

My fave ever salt scrub (it has sugar, salt AND nut shell in it)

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No