November 24, 2014 | 1322 users online

Highlighters - Hard Candy - Moon Glow Luminizing Powder

rated 4 of 5 on 7/8/2012 12:36:00 PM More reviews by my4kidsarecuter

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great fine powder with a tiiiny bit of shimmer...Actually I wish there was a bit more shimmer to it as I didnt experience the disco ball look either lol Its pretty though, very natural and light, feels great to wear and is pretty to look at. Ill buy it again,.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2012 9:06:00 PM More reviews by VeruskaRai

This was an good highlighter. It absorbed oil, gave a soft focused look, and blended really well. The packaging was awesome too. Mirror and sponge in its own compartment. It didnt wow me but it was ok nonetheless.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/12/2012 1:00:00 PM More reviews by lpfun

I actually really like this product so far. I bought it on a whim and then saw the bad reviews and thought I'd made a mistake. But honestly it's not that bad. I use to all over with a powder brush and I haven't had any disco glitter nightmares yet. And for the price I think it's a pretty darn good illuminating powder.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/15/2011 1:03:00 AM More reviews by Catalyzt2012

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I don't understand why this has so many bad reviews; this is my everyday, go to highlighter. I put a little bit down my nose and across my cheekbones and it gives me a nice glowy look. It only comes off glittery if you use way too much. Just a nice swipe with a small brush is all you'll need to add some life to your face. I go over it once with my finger too just to disperse it and blend it a little bit more and it looks awesome. After that I'm out the door! Another plus: it doesn't make my extremely acne prone, sensitive skin break out. The only cons for me are the bulky packaging, which is still cute, and that the gold flecks could be the tiniest bit more finely milled.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/10/2011 8:44:00 PM More reviews by natatatt

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I think this is a really cute product as a highlighter. I haven't experienced disco ball sparkles, if anything I wish it were a little more sparkly. I find it to be very finely milled and subtle. I love the packaging and the name. Will definitely repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/9/2011 9:58:00 AM More reviews by beanybell

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

ummm...no. This is a horrible product. PROS...oh, look there's none. CONS- where do I begin? I wanted a highlighter, and this is the opposite of what I wanted. For starters, it is flat out glittery, not the pretty subtle shimmer of highlighters. It just makes my face look like a glittery mess. Also, it looks extremely chalky and drying. And the glitter is spread out, too, so it just looks like somebody randomly dispersed glitter all over your face. Now I am aware that some people may not want this as a highlighter, that you would like your face to look like a chalky, glittery disco ball of disaster. If so, go out and buy this. But never again for me.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/25/2011 6:32:00 PM More reviews by Miaoudeminou

I completely agree with the others who say that this isn't "luminizing" and that's a horrible description for this powder. The powder itself is chalky and could be better. Not to mention that the "glitter" in the powder is awful. Whoever uses this will look like a disco ball when anything more than a dim light hits their face. I was looking for something to put on my under eyes as I have pretty dark circles and wanted to brighten them up. This is not it. It just makes everything glittery instead of glowing (which is what it's supposed to do). Just don't waste your money.

Note: If you are looking for a product that highlights and works try Hard Candy Bronzer in Tiki.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/5/2011 5:53:00 PM More reviews by angelcake910

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

lol, I know it says "Luminizing", not "Mattifying", but didn't expect this much shimmer! xD It's very very very glittery and shimmery. So if your looking for yellow-ish beige highlighter or shimmer powder, its for you! I don't think anybody can use this for the whole face though . . .

Do love the yellow-tone color, its hard to find a pressed powder that's yellow base, not pink/orange >.<
I wish Mattifying Transluscent Powder had same exact color as this one! Too bad.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2011 11:38:00 PM More reviews by CAMille126

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

reasonably priced. decent product. great for both a suttle glow or shimmer. not too glittery. it is best used with a brush and not the heart shaped sponge it comes with.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/25/2011 11:32:00 PM More reviews by furnando

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

This powder works great as a highlighter for me. I layer this on top of my normal highlighter to add some shimmer and it looks nice and soft. Like everyone said before me. This will look somewhat shimmery in natural light, but in sunlight....oh wow it looks ridiculously shimmery. I'm glad I didn't use that much because I would have looked like a flashlight. Even the arm I wiped my Kabuki brush with after I buffed it in had lots of shimmer! I advise strongly against using this all over your face...and always keep in mind how much more glittery it looks in the sun. I had no problems with the glitter, it is finely milled and not chunky. Pros: Works wonderful as a highlighter, or natural eyeshadow. Cute packaging, blends well.
Cons: Glitter gets everywhere.