January 25, 2015 | 2109 users online

Blush - E.L.F. - Studio Blush - Pink Passion

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 4/20/2014 7:20:00 PM More reviews by jadefly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

After seeing all the rave reviews on MUA, I thought I'd try this blush. It's very pigmented - just one tap with my angled blush brush gave me plenty of smooth, streak-free color for a ridiculously affordable price of $4! Unfortunately, I wasn't in love with the shade, which was just a little too bright, cool, and matte for my light-medium Southeast Asian coloring. Going to return this as I much prefer the pretty peachy-gold pink of NYX blush in Pinched or the very natural flush of the Pixi Sheer Cheek Gels!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2014 8:44:00 PM More reviews by Mivina

Fresh face, youthful, a dupe for Bobbi brown pale pink blush. FABULOUS pigmentation and price tag! Perfection...

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2014 6:51:00 PM More reviews by jairae

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Wow, I was shocked at how much I love this blush. It looked terrifyingly pink in the package and I was extremely dubious about it. I didn't care to look clownish and I couldn't see how it would look anything but. But I read such positive reviews, so for a couple bucks decided to try it out. I'm SO glad I did! It's the best blush I've ever used. I'm NW25 for reference and it gives the prettiest, most flattering glow to my face. Other blushes tend to disappear on my warm complexion. I only need a little so I'm thinking this will last a long time, and the packaging is very cute and chic. Love!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2014 5:11:00 PM More reviews by SStar777

Lovely bright pink shade. Blends well and best elf matte blush so far!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/20/2014 5:41:00 PM More reviews by Jenhaas504

Love, love, love!!! I think this is an absolute dupe for Smashbox Radiance Blush. It is super pigmented, so a little go's a long way! I think this $3 blush is gonna last me a very long time. Its very matte, not shimmer or any kind of sparkle, typical ELF packaging, nothing spectacular, but for $3 you really cannot complain. I am really baffled by how close this is to the Smashbox Radiance though, and that blush is $24 and I honestly prefer the ELF color a little more.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2014 6:59:00 PM More reviews by sashacher

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I'm a true blush fanatic and I try to have every shade and finish under the sun. I'm really drawn to bright, cool-toned, matte pink blushes and this one is perfect. I love that it's totally matte because it's actually really difficult to find truly matte blushes - espeically bright pink! It's really pigmented yet buildable so I use it for a natural, everyday flush, as well as for a super bright, dolly-like look. It's a tad powdery and mine caked up a bit after a while in the compact (almost a year) but I just scraped the top bit off and kept using it!

I will definitely be buying this blush again when I finally run out. I can't believe I picked it up for only $1.50 when ELF was having one of their site wide sales. It is my favorite shade of all of ELF's studio blushes and a staple in my makeup collection.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2014 3:16:00 PM More reviews by etternax

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

OH YEAH! Things like that in life make you smile! I adore this blush, the colour, the formula, and the packaging. Matte finish that is a bit powdery but very very pigmented and applies very smoothly on the cheeks. Nothing negative to say! 5* straight :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2014 4:08:00 AM More reviews by Katlynmorrow

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love this product so worth the money defiantly will buy again

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2014 1:40:00 AM More reviews by Ajimenez531

I love this blush!!! It can't get any better than $3, great pigmentation, easy to blend and long lasting! I am a blushaholic and this is a staple for me. The quality is just as good as a NARS blush, highly reccomend.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2014 11:29:00 PM More reviews by aspiecutie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I had to say a word. As a guy, all the blushes I use on me have to be matte and natural looking. This one surprised me.

I bought it in my last big ELF haul. At 50% off there was really no reason not to buy. It is so popular and the only matte shade in the ELF Studio Powder Blush. I also liked that it resembled Bobbi Brown Pale Pink, so I could try this out before splurging.

I get bored soon and rotate my blushes regularly. But since I picked this up, I did not leave it... I have hit pan already. I have fair olive skin and this blush applied with a light hand really compliments my skin. It does look scary at first sight but you are supposed to apply it lightly.

I can confidently say that I prefer this to Bourjois, NYX, Revlon and Wet 'n' Wild. It's softer, more pigmented, long wearing, and easier to work with respectively. It's true you can find similar colors in high end brands but considering this was only $1.50, why bother really. At least not for a shade that is similar.

---------------------
UPDATE 02/04/2014: This will not get as much use as I thought, and I'm sorry. I quite like the formula. It's completely matte and my brush picks it up easily. I appreciate that the color is bright, but light. And unlike WnW Heather Silk, it doesn't have any blue in it. It's a true bright pink. But I wish it had a pinch of orange in it. Like this it resembles too much my natural way of blushing. So much so that it's almost not flattering. I'm not sure you know what I mean. I have to go with a more coral peach shade, and that shade for me is NARS Boys Don't Cry.

5 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No