July 23, 2014 | 1094 users online

Blush - E.L.F. - Studio Blush - Pink Passion

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2014 11:29:00 PM More reviews by aspiecutie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I had to say a word. As a guy, all the blushes I use on me have to be matte and natural looking. This one surprised me.

I bought it in my last big ELF haul. At 50% off there was really no reason not to buy. It is so popular and the only matte shade in the ELF Studio Powder Blush. I also liked that it resembled Bobbi Brown Pale Pink, so I could try this out before splurging.

I get bored soon and rotate my blushes regularly. But since I picked this up, I did not leave it... I have hit pan already. I have fair olive skin and this blush applied with a light hand really compliments my skin. It does look scary at first sight but you are supposed to apply it lightly.

I can confidently say that I prefer this to Bourjois, NYX, Revlon and Wet 'n' Wild. It's softer, more pigmented, long wearing, and easier to work with respectively. It's true you can find similar colors in high end brands but considering this was only $1.50, why bother really. At least not for a shade that is similar.

---------------------
UPDATE 02/04/2014: This will not get as much use as I thought, and I'm sorry. I quite like the formula. It's completely matte and my brush picks it up easily. I appreciate that the color is bright, but light. And unlike WnW Heather Silk, it doesn't have any blue in it. It's a true bright pink. But I wish it had a pinch of orange in it. Like this it resembles too much my natural way of blushing. So much so that it's almost not flattering. I'm not sure you know what I mean. I have to go with a more coral peach shade, and that shade for me is NARS Boys Don't Cry.

5 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2014 6:20:00 PM More reviews by LadyClaudia

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Wow! Who thought a $3 blush could be this good? This is my favorite fuss-free blush color for everyday. It's a very bright matte cool pink. It's a little powdery when swatching (but no one applies that much anyway) but the drier texture allows it to apply like a dream, and it doesn't crumble at all, like some other softer blushes. I use the elf Complexion Brush with it, and it's the perfect brush for it. It gives me some natural color without looking garish. It also lasts the whole day on me. In addition, the packaging looks very professional and sleek, and in my opinion, better than a certain other brand of blush that's similar looking *cough cough*. It doesn't attract fingerprints at all. Plus, there's a small mirror that's usable if you ever need it. This is truly one of my favorite elf products. :)

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2014 6:08:00 PM More reviews by KrysteenaZ

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is actually my every day go to blush. I love bright dramatic blushes to match my lipstick of the day which is always bright pinks and oranges/corals. I bought this blush because I saw that it was matte and had absolutely no glitter or sparkle which is a plus for me because I stay away from sparkling makeup because it draws attention to my skin imperfections and blemishes. This blush exceeded all my expectations it is so bright an beautiful! It goes wonderfully with my NYX matte lipstick in shocking pink. Everyone always compliments me. It comes with alot of product for only $3 so it's a good deal. It's very pigmented and true to its color. It's so bright and matte I really love it and its staying power is great! It lasts me all day long. It's worth it.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/2/2014 9:23:00 AM More reviews by Gigglesz123

I wish I lasted all day but other than that it is a gorgeous pink.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/26/2013 12:13:00 AM More reviews by Yolyalex

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love this blush. I'm medium skin toned so I only apply a little to give my cheeks a rosy look sometimes. Can't beat the price, great pigment, amazing color. Will def be purchasing again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/19/2013 2:09:00 AM More reviews by Ferrishyn

Found my baby pink blush finally and only cost me $1.00 lol. I have been all over looking for a nice baby pink blush without all the glitter crap and something that isn't $40. I stumbled on this when I found a more expensive one and this was the dupe.
Its a cool pink and very flattering. Reminds me of how my cheeks look on a cold day. It's very subtle but very pretty and feminine.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2013 8:01:00 AM More reviews by j3ssica23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

PERFECT everyday blush. Don't be scared by the insanely hot pink appearance of it, it gives the most perfect pink subtle glow. I don't feel like I've added any "life" to my face until I put this on my apples, while i contour with either Benefit's Rockateur or Dallas. I've only had it for a few months and hit pan but I do use it often. Doesn't have amazing staying powder, but packaging makes it easy to whip out and reapply quickly, because you don't have to unscrew a lid at all. DUPE FOR bareMinerals Blush in Miracle, which I love.

Oh, the little clear plastic part on the front of mine fell out recently. But it does get banged around in my makeup bag every day. Its whatever. Worth it for $3.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/3/2013 9:29:00 PM More reviews by Otterchilla

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

Too bright! This product is not meant for pale girls, unless you want to look like a clown! This product works with a tiny amount, and seems to last forever. It's great if you're into big cheek looks, but otherwise, skip it. E.L.F. seems to have failed in the blush department if you ask me.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2013 1:41:00 AM More reviews by abbycdefg

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Gorgeous. Gorgeous, gorgeous. Just purchased this the other day. I was literally itching for a new blush color, and I'm so glad I picked this one. Just the right amount of pigment. I like to apply powder blush with a dense, synthetic brush, and one sweep applies a subtle amount to cheeks. I prefer a more noticeable splash of color (dull skin, wah) so I sweep this on my apples, up toward the hairline, and across the nose. Looks like I've spent a few hours in the sun. Lasts a fair amount of time. I don't mind reapplying blush, though. Wonderful product.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/2/2013 12:49:00 PM More reviews by Demureinaka

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Just to bright and pink on very pale skin for me.