October 30, 2014 | 1724 users online

Blush - E.L.F. - Studio Blush - Pink Passion

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 3/20/2014 5:41:00 PM More reviews by Jenhaas504

Love, love, love!!! I think this is an absolute dupe for Smashbox Radiance Blush. It is super pigmented, so a little go's a long way! I think this $3 blush is gonna last me a very long time. Its very matte, not shimmer or any kind of sparkle, typical ELF packaging, nothing spectacular, but for $3 you really cannot complain. I am really baffled by how close this is to the Smashbox Radiance though, and that blush is $24 and I honestly prefer the ELF color a little more.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2014 6:59:00 PM More reviews by sashacher

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I'm a true blush fanatic and I try to have every shade and finish under the sun. I'm really drawn to bright, cool-toned, matte pink blushes and this one is perfect. I love that it's totally matte because it's actually really difficult to find truly matte blushes - espeically bright pink! It's really pigmented yet buildable so I use it for a natural, everyday flush, as well as for a super bright, dolly-like look. It's a tad powdery and mine caked up a bit after a while in the compact (almost a year) but I just scraped the top bit off and kept using it!

I will definitely be buying this blush again when I finally run out. I can't believe I picked it up for only $1.50 when ELF was having one of their site wide sales. It is my favorite shade of all of ELF's studio blushes and a staple in my makeup collection.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2014 3:16:00 PM More reviews by etternax

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

OH YEAH! Things like that in life make you smile! I adore this blush, the colour, the formula, and the packaging. Matte finish that is a bit powdery but very very pigmented and applies very smoothly on the cheeks. Nothing negative to say! 5* straight :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2014 4:08:00 AM More reviews by Katlynmorrow

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love this product so worth the money defiantly will buy again

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2014 1:40:00 AM More reviews by Ajimenez531

I love this blush!!! It can't get any better than $3, great pigmentation, easy to blend and long lasting! I am a blushaholic and this is a staple for me. The quality is just as good as a NARS blush, highly reccomend.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2014 11:29:00 PM More reviews by aspiecutie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I had to say a word. As a guy, all the blushes I use on me have to be matte and natural looking. This one surprised me.

I bought it in my last big ELF haul. At 50% off there was really no reason not to buy. It is so popular and the only matte shade in the ELF Studio Powder Blush. I also liked that it resembled Bobbi Brown Pale Pink, so I could try this out before splurging.

I get bored soon and rotate my blushes regularly. But since I picked this up, I did not leave it... I have hit pan already. I have fair olive skin and this blush applied with a light hand really compliments my skin. It does look scary at first sight but you are supposed to apply it lightly.

I can confidently say that I prefer this to Bourjois, NYX, Revlon and Wet 'n' Wild. It's softer, more pigmented, long wearing, and easier to work with respectively. It's true you can find similar colors in high end brands but considering this was only $1.50, why bother really. At least not for a shade that is similar.

---------------------
UPDATE 02/04/2014: This will not get as much use as I thought, and I'm sorry. I quite like the formula. It's completely matte and my brush picks it up easily. I appreciate that the color is bright, but light. And unlike WnW Heather Silk, it doesn't have any blue in it. It's a true bright pink. But I wish it had a pinch of orange in it. Like this it resembles too much my natural way of blushing. So much so that it's almost not flattering. I'm not sure you know what I mean. I have to go with a more coral peach shade, and that shade for me is NARS Boys Don't Cry.

5 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2014 6:20:00 PM More reviews by LadyClaudia

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Wow! Who thought a $3 blush could be this good? This is my favorite fuss-free blush color for everyday. It's a very bright matte cool pink. It's a little powdery when swatching (but no one applies that much anyway) but the drier texture allows it to apply like a dream, and it doesn't crumble at all, like some other softer blushes. I use the elf Complexion Brush with it, and it's the perfect brush for it. It gives me some natural color without looking garish. It also lasts the whole day on me. In addition, the packaging looks very professional and sleek, and in my opinion, better than a certain other brand of blush that's similar looking *cough cough*. It doesn't attract fingerprints at all. Plus, there's a small mirror that's usable if you ever need it. This is truly one of my favorite elf products. :)

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2014 6:08:00 PM More reviews by goddessofthegalaxy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is actually my every day go to blush. I love bright dramatic blushes to match my lipstick of the day which is always bright pinks and oranges/corals. I bought this blush because I saw that it was matte and had absolutely no glitter or sparkle which is a plus for me because I stay away from sparkling makeup because it draws attention to my skin imperfections and blemishes. This blush exceeded all my expectations it is so bright an beautiful! It goes wonderfully with my NYX matte lipstick in shocking pink. Everyone always compliments me. It comes with alot of product for only $3 so it's a good deal. It's very pigmented and true to its color. It's so bright and matte I really love it and its staying power is great! It lasts me all day long. It's worth it.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/2/2014 9:23:00 AM More reviews by Gigglesz123

I wish I lasted all day but other than that it is a gorgeous pink.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/26/2013 12:13:00 AM More reviews by Yolyalex

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love this blush. I'm medium skin toned so I only apply a little to give my cheeks a rosy look sometimes. Can't beat the price, great pigment, amazing color. Will def be purchasing again.