April 20, 2014 | 1905 users online

Blush - E.L.F. - Studio Blush - Pink Passion

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2014 6:20:00 PM More reviews by LadyClaudia

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Wow! Who thought a $3 blush could be this good? This is my favorite fuss-free blush color for everyday. It's a very bright matte cool pink. It's a little powdery when swatching (but no one applies that much anyway) but the drier texture allows it to apply like a dream, and it doesn't crumble at all, like some other softer blushes. I use the elf Complexion Brush with it, and it's the perfect brush for it. It gives me some natural color without looking garish. It also lasts the whole day on me. In addition, the packaging looks very professional and sleek, and in my opinion, better than a certain other brand of blush that's similar looking *cough cough*. It doesn't attract fingerprints at all. Plus, there's a small mirror that's usable if you ever need it. This is truly one of my favorite elf products. :)

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2014 6:08:00 PM More reviews by KrysteenaZ

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is actually my every day go to blush. I love bright dramatic blushes to match my lipstick of the day which is always bright pinks and oranges/corals. I bought this blush because I saw that it was matte and had absolutely no glitter or sparkle which is a plus for me because I stay away from sparkling makeup because it draws attention to my skin imperfections and blemishes. This blush exceeded all my expectations it is so bright an beautiful! It goes wonderfully with my NYX matte lipstick in shocking pink. Everyone always compliments me. It comes with alot of product for only $3 so it's a good deal. It's very pigmented and true to its color. It's so bright and matte I really love it and its staying power is great! It lasts me all day long. It's worth it.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/2/2014 9:23:00 AM More reviews by Gigglesz123

I wish I lasted all day but other than that it is a gorgeous pink.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/26/2013 12:13:00 AM More reviews by Yolyalex

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love this blush. I'm medium skin toned so I only apply a little to give my cheeks a rosy look sometimes. Can't beat the price, great pigment, amazing color. Will def be purchasing again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/19/2013 2:09:00 AM More reviews by Ferrishyn

Found my baby pink blush finally and only cost me $1.00 lol. I have been all over looking for a nice baby pink blush without all the glitter crap and something that isn't $40. I stumbled on this when I found a more expensive one and this was the dupe.
Its a cool pink and very flattering. Reminds me of how my cheeks look on a cold day. It's very subtle but very pretty and feminine.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2013 8:01:00 AM More reviews by j3ssica23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

PERFECT everyday blush. Don't be scared by the insanely hot pink appearance of it, it gives the most perfect pink subtle glow. I don't feel like I've added any "life" to my face until I put this on my apples, while i contour with either Benefit's Rockateur or Dallas. I've only had it for a few months and hit pan but I do use it often. Doesn't have amazing staying powder, but packaging makes it easy to whip out and reapply quickly, because you don't have to unscrew a lid at all. DUPE FOR bareMinerals Blush in Miracle, which I love.

Oh, the little clear plastic part on the front of mine fell out recently. But it does get banged around in my makeup bag every day. Its whatever. Worth it for $3.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/3/2013 9:29:00 PM More reviews by Otterchilla

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

Too bright! This product is not meant for pale girls, unless you want to look like a clown! This product works with a tiny amount, and seems to last forever. It's great if you're into big cheek looks, but otherwise, skip it. E.L.F. seems to have failed in the blush department if you ask me.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2013 1:41:00 AM More reviews by abbycdefg

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Gorgeous. Gorgeous, gorgeous. Just purchased this the other day. I was literally itching for a new blush color, and I'm so glad I picked this one. Just the right amount of pigment. I like to apply powder blush with a dense, synthetic brush, and one sweep applies a subtle amount to cheeks. I prefer a more noticeable splash of color (dull skin, wah) so I sweep this on my apples, up toward the hairline, and across the nose. Looks like I've spent a few hours in the sun. Lasts a fair amount of time. I don't mind reapplying blush, though. Wonderful product.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/2/2013 12:49:00 PM More reviews by Demureinaka

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Just to bright and pink on very pale skin for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/20/2013 6:10:00 PM More reviews by sadec423

I love this blush! It's the most beautiful flush of color to the cheeks but this blush is very pigmented. A little does go a long way! I would definitely repurchase this color from E.L.F as it is incredibly affordable. The color is great for year long wear, which means I will be wearing this in the fall, winter, and spring. Packaging reminds me a little of the NARS packaging but of course a tad bit different. But other than that, the actual product is beautiful and easy. Maybe this is a dupe for MAC Pink Swoon but I'm not entirely sure.