E.L.F. Studio Blush - Pink Passion

4.5

Price: $

Price: $

Talc, Mica, Nylon-12, Magnesium Stearate, Silica, Paraffinium Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Polybutene, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Iron Oxides (CI 77491 , CI 77492 , CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Yellow No.5 Lake (CI 19140), Red No.40 Lake (CI 16035), Ultramarine Violet (CI 77077), Blue No.1 Lake (CI 42090).

on 10/21/2014 7:43:00 PM

The packaging is cheap, of course, but this is actually a blush I use daily and carry in my purse. I like my cheeks rosy and it blends easily. Very saturated and lasts all day.

on 9/22/2014 3:34:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I was looking for a pink blush. Every blush I own is either peach or a natural flush color so I wanted something out of my comfort zone.
Nope, not this one. It shows up as a pretty flush color on my cheeks- not pink whatsoever (NC20).
It's $3 at Target so oh well. It's highly pigmented but not as velvety as my NARS blushes.
I will wear this as it shows up similar to many blushes I already own but I'm still going to try and find a Barbie pink.

on 9/15/2014 10:05:00 PM

ZERO COMPLAINTS! This blush is SO pigmented, with little fallout, and comes in nice sleek black packaging! Love the color and natural matte finish that it gives, which is great for my oily skin!

on 9/6/2014 4:16:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I did not like this blush at all. The color was not showing up on my NC44 skin tone and it was just way too chalky. I won't ever repurchase this blush.

on 7/23/2014 10:46:00 PM

I bought this on a fluke. I was in the store and saw it. Its very pink which worried me, but it look beautiful on my skin. You don't need to apply a lot and I for-see this lasting a while. I'm a 20 in MUF-HD for reference. Very pretty, sexy glow. For the price, you really can't go wrong!

on 6/3/2014 5:18:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

Just like everyone else, I have seen the great reviews for this blush. It looks intimidating in the package but is sooo pretty. Sadly, I don't love it on ME like I wanted to. You cant wear alot of it with out looking like a clown and you have to put enough to make it show up. Not easy to do... I think on the right skin color, it would look good. I have a LIGHT olive skin tone and it's just not a flattering pink color on my cheeks. It is just OK on me but I have other blushes I prefer the color of to this one. I might see how it looks as a pink eye shadow with a white base under it so that I can use it instead of wasting it or giving it away.

Edit: I have worn this twice as a pink eye shadow. I give it another lippie because I do like it on my eyes. funny how it can look not so hot in one place and look perfectly fine in another!

on 4/20/2014 7:20:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

After seeing all the rave reviews on MUA, I thought I'd try this blush. It's very pigmented - just one tap with my angled blush brush gave me plenty of smooth, streak-free color for a ridiculously affordable price of $4! Unfortunately, I wasn't in love with the shade, which was just a little too bright, cool, and matte for my light-medium Southeast Asian coloring. Going to return this as I much prefer the pretty peachy-gold pink of NYX blush in Pinched or the very natural flush of the Pixi Sheer Cheek Gels!

on 4/19/2014 8:44:00 PM

Fresh face, youthful, a dupe for Bobbi brown pale pink blush. FABULOUS pigmentation and price tag! Perfection...

on 3/29/2014 6:51:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Wow, I was shocked at how much I love this blush. It looked terrifyingly pink in the package and I was extremely dubious about it. I didn't care to look clownish and I couldn't see how it would look anything but. But I read such positive reviews, so for a couple bucks decided to try it out. I'm SO glad I did! It's the best blush I've ever used. I'm NW25 for reference and it gives the prettiest, most flattering glow to my face. Other blushes tend to disappear on my warm complexion. I only need a little so I'm thinking this will last a long time, and the packaging is very cute and chic. Love!!

on 3/22/2014 5:11:00 PM

Lovely bright pink shade. Blends well and best elf matte blush so far!

Popular Blush Products