October 31, 2014 | 1114 users online

Eyeliner - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Pencil - Mink Brown

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2012 5:23:00 PM More reviews by lalalalila

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

After searching relentlessly for the perfect brow product, my search has finally ended with this. This pencil is absolutely ESSENTIAL in my make-up bag. It was only 89 cents at Rite Aid so it's ridiculously easy on the wallet. Most other brow pencils and powders I've tried had reddish undertones which I don't like. But this is more of a "cool" dark brown which I love. It's a soft pencil and it glides on very easily. It's also longer than the standard pencil so it lasts quite a while. I've also used it for my upper lashline to create the smudged eyeliner effect and it's decent for this purpose. But I primarily use this as my brow pencil. I fill in my brows with a light hand, spread it with an angled brush and then use NYC brow powder in Brunette to set it. When I follow this routine, staying power is amazing and I don't have to retouch once during the day, even during hot weather. Love it! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2011 8:56:00 PM More reviews by FasterPussycat

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Ha! I can't believe this product has such a cult following! I too use it for my brows; there's nothing better. Nothing.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2011 11:29:00 PM More reviews by furnando

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

So I really like this pencil, for BROWS only though. I can see why people would say that this is crap for eyeliner and such since I find it to hard to blend, and not too pigmented. However, the fact that its not too pigmented works in it favor for brows since I hate having dramatic overdrawn eyebrows..not a nice look. I purchased this at $0.49! So amazing for the price, and great just on its own too.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2011 11:46:00 AM More reviews by Lomelindi

Wow, this is my HG brow pencil, and I've wasted so much $$$ trying to find it! This is a hard, precise pencil in very dark brown that's great for people with black hair but sparse brows. Solid browns don't look very good on me because they tend to be too light to blend into my natural brow hairs, but this just applies like a dream and make my brows look naturally filled in. Will definitely repurchase!

The only con against this pencil (which isn't much of a con at all) is that it's super, super long and the tip is prone to breaking. I can't take it with me when I travel because it simply won't fit into any of my makeup bags. I don't want to break it in half, so I'll have to wait until it gets short enough before I take it anywhere outside my room.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/14/2011 1:47:00 AM More reviews by vanilla55555

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is an extremely CHEAP product that is easily accessed (sold at most drug stores). I found that the colour matches my skin tone very well and i really like it. I absolutely loved using it as a brow pencil because it doesn't blend or smudge that easily so i really like the look of it on my brows. However, like most of the comments here, this is not a really good product if used as eyeliner. So i think that bottom line: BUY IF YOU WANT TO USE AS BROW PENCIL; DON'T BUY IF YOU WANT TO USE AS EYELINER.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2011 7:35:00 PM More reviews by manduh

This liner was really inexpensive and works great on my brows. The color is perfect and it lasts for quite awhile. A+

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/14/2010 11:07:00 AM More reviews by LazyLittleLady

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This is the perfect product for brows. It is a great color match for my dark hair. I usually use the EcoTools liner brush to soften the effect and it definitely lasts all day. Like many WnW stuff, the price is incredibly cheap and the quality is great. If you are looking for a brow product, this could be a perfect match.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/4/2010 3:05:00 AM More reviews by scopingforyou

PROS: Well, it IS eyeliner. That's about the only pro. It comes with a blending tip too (but you're not going to be able to blend this junk.)

CONS: This is SOOOO hard to blend or even apply. I thought it was a joke. I didn't review this based on brows because it is sold as an eyeliner (and I didn't buy it for my brows), but apparently, this gets much love for the brows.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2010 7:32:00 PM More reviews by darcynana7

Great product for brows =)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2010 10:52:00 PM More reviews by uraznbabygurl

OMGOSH. This is it. Sorry Rimmel, this is my HG brow pencil. IMO, this isn't a brow pencil that is just "great for its price", it's just great. As I have mentioned in another review, it's hard to find a nice neutral brown brow product. Almost every color I have tried is too red, too orange, or even too blue based (mostly the ones that are black). Mink Brown is an ashy, black-brown which matches my, well, black-brown hair. The pencil is a bit on the softer & waxier side, but it's not super smudgy. With that said, the color is buildable and also pretty foolproof (unless if you draw outside your brows lol). Lastly, it's a long pencil. It may or may not fit in your makeup bag, but you know it will last you a while. This $0.99 pencil is definitely FTW!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No