November 1, 2014 | 1099 users online

Lipstick - Wet 'n' Wild - Mega Last Matte 904B Rose-Bud

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2012 9:06:00 AM More reviews by austere

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I own many of the Wet and Wild Megalast lipsticks (10 in total). Of the neutral/daytime shades I own, Rosebud is my favourite. The other neutrals I have are Sandstorm, Bare It All & Just Peachy. I also have Pink Suga which is awesome for my smoky eye looks.

Pink lipsticks generally look bad against my warm,golden NC42 skin tone so finding a suitable one has always been a challenge. Rosebud is a warm pink that's very flattering on me. It is such a pretty, feminine colour that gives a flushed look to the lips and it looks even more beautiful with clear lip gloss over it. As with all of these lipsticks, the packaging is awful but I love the colour and the opacity so would definitely repurchase.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2012 5:29:00 PM More reviews by Suzy9797

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

i don't know if they are discontinuing a bunch of products or what, but rite aid has several items 75% off.
for 49cents i'll try just about any makeup. there's nothing better than stumbling across an awesome product for merely pennies, and that's what happened today. this color is a matte pinky-mauve and absolutely gorgeous. these lipsticks are pretty drying, but i find with a little chapstick underneath or some gloss over top, it can look fantastic. my only issue with it is how easily it smears and of course it doesn't last all day. but for 49 cents i am ok with that.
i know this brand is a cheap drugstore brand and some of their products fall very short, but there are several that exceed all expectations, so try it. what's not on clearance is 40% off right now. there's nothing to lose.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/22/2012 10:36:00 PM More reviews by Jennifeerfb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Wet n Wild Mega Last Rose ,this is a pink lipstick.
This was my first expriance with lipstick ,& I gotta to say ,this is an amazing!
Its high pigmented ,and long lasting.
This is a VERY CHEAP lipstick less than 3 dollars ,so VERY AFFORDABLE !
I like to pair this up with some clear gloss just to make it cute :)

rated 4 of 5 on 11/5/2011 4:48:00 AM More reviews by cookiedough8

Wet n Wild Mega Last Rose-bud is a warm medium pink, a bit on the bright side. It is so pigmented that I only have to dab, not swipe, to give my lips a lovely pop of colour. For a matte formula, it glides smoothly and isn't too drying, either.
The only thing I can complain about is the packaging - care is needed when opening and closing the cap to prevent nicking - though the clear cap does allow easy identification.
Overally, a very nice and affordable matte lippie! Looking forward to trying more shades from this line :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/6/2011 8:48:00 PM More reviews by MissLerina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Color: warm brick red

Pros: pigmented, long-lasting

Cons: drying, cheap packaging

Comments: Nice color. I didn't think I would like it, but it's a very nice brick red, almost rosy pink shade. It's a bright pink lip that is very wearable and work appropriate.

Will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2011 8:04:00 PM More reviews by jellybabe23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This color loooks amazing on my skintone! It's like my lips but flushed with a little bit of pinky-rose. I'm an NC42 for reference and this product makes my lips stand out in a good way. Looks natural, but not made-up. Not too bright yet not too muted so it is absolutely perfect! The finish is matte so I always make sure my lips are hydrated beforehand. I don't swipe the color on, I usually dab it which shows how pigmented this product is.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/3/2011 12:36:00 PM More reviews by tastest

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Just super impressed with pigmentation on this whole new range of lipsticks. I have 3 so far, from light to dark pink. Matte so you can add gloss (if you want) Decent staying power. If you want to try several new lipsticks you can, because they are so affordable.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2011 9:41:00 AM More reviews by iloveblush

I'm not into full strenght lipsticks but more stains and I'm always looking for a matte lipstick with staying power as traditional stains settle into the cracks on my lips. At first, I applied this the same way -I put just a tiny bit on my lower lip and then mushed by lips together. It looked horrible - very neon pink. I was just about to throw this out when I decided to try it full on. What a difference. This is a bright, but not garish, medium pink. A good shade for the yellow undertoned. I finish is also nice - a lot of mattes out there are too drying and ugly. This is a creamy matte. Great value too at $2.99.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2011 5:44:00 PM More reviews by BizzyBunny

Great semi matte lippie. I put a lot of it on for a lush color. Stays well and has a nice slip to it. Not drying for a matte. very modern approach to lipstick. Find your shade and you wont regret it. This is a lovely mid tone pink that works well on anyone.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2011 11:51:00 PM More reviews by kahoo58

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Awesome matte lipstick. Has lots of pigment and coverage.This is great to wear with a gloss over it because the color stays put and doesn't get too slippery. What a steal! Love this color on my NC15 skintone.