April 18, 2014 | 1628 users online

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/6/2011 8:48:00 PM More reviews by MissLerina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Color: warm brick red

Pros: pigmented, long-lasting

Cons: drying, cheap packaging

Comments: Nice color. I didn't think I would like it, but it's a very nice brick red, almost rosy pink shade. It's a bright pink lip that is very wearable and work appropriate.

Will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2011 8:04:00 PM More reviews by jellybabe23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This color loooks amazing on my skintone! It's like my lips but flushed with a little bit of pinky-rose. I'm an NC42 for reference and this product makes my lips stand out in a good way. Looks natural, but not made-up. Not too bright yet not too muted so it is absolutely perfect! The finish is matte so I always make sure my lips are hydrated beforehand. I don't swipe the color on, I usually dab it which shows how pigmented this product is.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/3/2011 12:36:00 PM More reviews by tastest

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Just super impressed with pigmentation on this whole new range of lipsticks. I have 3 so far, from light to dark pink. Matte so you can add gloss (if you want) Decent staying power. If you want to try several new lipsticks you can, because they are so affordable.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2011 9:41:00 AM More reviews by iloveblush

I'm not into full strenght lipsticks but more stains and I'm always looking for a matte lipstick with staying power as traditional stains settle into the cracks on my lips. At first, I applied this the same way -I put just a tiny bit on my lower lip and then mushed by lips together. It looked horrible - very neon pink. I was just about to throw this out when I decided to try it full on. What a difference. This is a bright, but not garish, medium pink. A good shade for the yellow undertoned. I finish is also nice - a lot of mattes out there are too drying and ugly. This is a creamy matte. Great value too at $2.99.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2011 5:44:00 PM More reviews by BizzyBunny

Great semi matte lippie. I put a lot of it on for a lush color. Stays well and has a nice slip to it. Not drying for a matte. very modern approach to lipstick. Find your shade and you wont regret it. This is a lovely mid tone pink that works well on anyone.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2011 11:51:00 PM More reviews by kahoo58

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Awesome matte lipstick. Has lots of pigment and coverage.This is great to wear with a gloss over it because the color stays put and doesn't get too slippery. What a steal! Love this color on my NC15 skintone.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/31/2010 3:03:00 AM More reviews by eq2008

One of the best color I own and the formula is great for the price. It's not as drying as Revlon Matte and I totally love how smooth this lipstick goes on my lips. Pigmentation is so rich. Didn't expect to find such a great lipsticks for only $2.99 at Rite Aid.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/8/2010 10:26:00 PM More reviews by vivere

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Major dislike. This lipstick is hardly creamy, very drying, and somewhat difficult to swipe across the lips to receive even color. There are far better matte l/s formulas out there -- for another drugstore matte l/s, try Revlon Super Lustrous matte. Be forewarned, this shade (Rosebud) is a very, very bright mid-tone pink on the lips -- much brighter than I'd envisioned from looking at the tube, even when I blotted on the l/s rather than swiping it. I picked it up because I keep hearing about how WnW has revamped itself and is not the brand some of us remember from middle or high school; however, the brand's recent products have been hits and misses for me -- the ColorIcon palettes are great quality, but this lipstick was a disappointing miss.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2010 4:56:00 PM More reviews by yuzhiyang

Awesome value, the color is matte but not too flat, lasts pretty well, esp if you blot a little after applying. The color is a blueish-pink that also works on skin with yellow undertones. I'd describe it as a everyday, natural but pretty lipstick color. Love!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2010 9:10:00 PM More reviews by pxcrunnercat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is a pretty shade of lipstick. Sort of a light berry pink shade. Lovely and feminine. I love the matte formulation- it's looks polished and modern by itself, and if I want it to be glossy I can just add a sheer or pink gloss on top. Very versatile, I can see this lipstick looking good in all seasons and with nearly any outfit. A great staple to have around, although I wouldn't repurchase because I doubt I will use it enough to run out.