August 29, 2014 | 1177 users online

Mascara - Hard Candy - 1,000 Lashes Fiberized Mascara

rated 1 of 5 on 3/25/2013 5:51:00 PM More reviews by ksalcido24

Once again im disappointed by this line...at first I really liked the natural look this mascara gave my lashed,but than I noticed these little hairs in the product and it was so disgusting...I really want to like this line but it just hasnt worked for me yet i guess...I paid about 10 bucks for this disgusting mess of a mascara...this line so far is definatly not worth the money...I would not recommend this to anybody.:(

rated 2 of 5 on 3/24/2013 12:43:00 PM More reviews by Ketol

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

An okay mascara but doesn't live up to the fiberized part. The brush is awkward, but oddly enough, once I got used to it, it DOES do a good job. This makes SUPER NATURAL looking lashes. It definitely finds and fans them out nicely. However, there is very little thickening or lash extending. My lashes look very well groomed, but I'd definitely choose THIS mascara to use on a 'no makeup' day. Bottom Line: Fully brushed, wispy natural looking lashes. If you are like me and follow Fiber mascaras, I'd skip this one, it does not in any way live up to a "fiber" mascara. That said, it stays on all day, doesn't flake or smear, etc. So that's the good part. Again, a mascara I'd reach for on a natural makeup day, but that'sthe only time.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/26/2012 3:35:00 AM More reviews by Medusa777

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I have this mascara in green and purple.
This product flakes and takes forever to get any of it on your lashes.
It does, like many people say, look wispy.
The only thing that I like about it is that it comes in pink, green, sky blue & purple.
When I run out of these, I will buy the same colours in the 'Lash Call' version of the mascaras.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/9/2012 12:31:00 AM More reviews by Firefly80

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I thought the packaging was pretty nice, you could actually squeeze the product out of the bottom. The price wasn't so bad, less then $10. That being said, I would have done better with the over $20 Imju's fiberwig mascara. This mascara flaked on me by mid day, not something I like. Will not buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/26/2012 6:44:00 PM More reviews by Shannon92503

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really like this mascara. I have bright blue contacts and thought it would be fun to try the bright blue mascara. I never thought it would magnatize the blue as much as it did. My eye lashes absolutly popped! They were inclredible blue and incredibly long. I wish I would have bought this in black as well instead of wasting $7 on the HC Ginormous Mascara, which I also reviewed and hated.

I would recommend this mascara. It lasted all day, didn't smudge (which is a miracle alone for me) and made my lashes look like I had extensions done.

Would buy again for sure.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/10/2012 4:25:00 PM More reviews by Catronw

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Wonderful product, i admit to feeling like others at first, like i was mislead by the label, it will not give you thick lashes, but what it does give you is much better! This mascara lengthens and separates lashes for a really good, natural look which i love! It has zero clumps, no flakies and is just overall a really good choice! The packaging is a little strange, unlike any mascara I've ever seen before, but its not ugly or anything. I got mine in underground brown, which is a brown black color that also fits in with its natural fresh look! Definitely going to repurchase!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/16/2012 11:01:00 PM More reviews by ohcaitlin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This stuff gave me an eye infection so bad that I had to use my 1-wk vacation up at work.. pus covered my eyelids, lashes and eyeballs and turned into a hard crust within minutes of rinsing my eyes from the previous "breakout". It was absolutely awful and I do not recc this. Holy crap it was bad news bears.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/29/2012 6:39:00 PM More reviews by SuperRational

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm sad to see all the bad reviews on this product! I just bought this a few days ago, and I love it. What many of you ladies are failing to realize is that this is NOT a voluminzing formula. It is meant to lengthen and stretch the lashes, and yes, it requires more than one coat. But I have yet to find a mascara that does what I want it to in just one swipe! Mascara is actually the make up step I put the most time into. Around five minutes for each eye. It takes time and patience to build the perfect look. This is true with any brand, any formula. Another thing girls often don't know is that you need to use a combination of formulas. I use THREE different mascaras on each eye! One that has a built in primer, one that lengthens and then one on top of that to fill them in and add volume. Stop looking for a one stop shop mascara. You won't find it. And one more mistake women make is having unreal expectations from a mascara. If you want the super dramatic, unreal looking lash look, then you must opt for false lashes. I think this mascara is pretty darn good for the price. Beats out DiorShow, which I thought was pretty weak for what it costs. Good luck.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2012 2:56:00 PM More reviews by theluscioushellcat

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have tried the L'Oreal false lash fiber mascara, and about every other mascara on earth. Picked this up at Walmart because, well, I try mascaras. Long lashes at last, without clumps or flakes or itchiness. NOT a volumizer, it's a lengthener. I have very bleah lashes, short and ashy. I can't ever get a good look with a mascara that claims to be both volume and length, and of the two, I would rather have length. I applied it with 2 or 3 light coats. The tube is kind of neat, makes me think I'll get all of the product out of the container. And the brush is odd, not very plush, but achieves the length and separation. I don't feel the fibers at all. Looks great. Certainly worth the price. Happy happy happy.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2012 1:28:00 PM More reviews by hellozainab

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Hmm...I don't understand all the negative reviews for this product! I have the black one- and it's fantastic.
Like with any mascara, it's not a 'one swipe miracle'. I find that the drier formula lasts all day on my lashes, and it makes my lashes look INCREDIBLY LONG!!
While this doesn't make my lashes appear anymore thicker- it definitely gives them curl and mega-length. I absolutely love this product, definitely give it a try!