January 28, 2015 | 1208 users online

Cleansers - Formula 10.0.6 - Best Face Forward Daily Foaming Cleanser

rated 4 of 5 on 7/6/2013 1:02:00 AM More reviews by Unwoundfantasy

Fantastic smell, good "squeaky" clean action, but the consistency is a little too thin. I tend to squeeze too much of the product out unintentionally due to this.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2012 1:44:00 AM More reviews by linalorraine10

Love this face wash. It smells great, it foams up well, and it leaves my skin feeling clean without dryness. I have seen some video reviews/written reviews about this not doing what people expected, so I will make it very clear in saying this is NOT an acne cleanser, there is no treatment in it, this is not made to, and will not, clear your face of troublesome acne.. However, it will get rid dirt, oil, makeup, and whatever else clogs up your pores through the day. I do have mild acne, so some days when this just won't cut it, I use my other cleanser (Biorč ice cleanser) but Best Face Forward does it's job, gently and efficiently, and is great for my skin in the winter when I have problems with dryness. I've used this for about 7-8 months and have all the other components (aside from the moisturizer) of this system, and will continue to order it. The price is extremely reasonable (and I order mine online) and the packaging is just plain cute to me. Great smell, great price, great look, and does its job, that's all I can ask for in a product!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/3/2012 6:29:00 PM More reviews by graceav

This is a good product I like the packaging and it smells nice. I don't have bad acne, I have oily skin and some pimples on my T-zone and this product was really good in clearing the dirt from my pores. This helped me get clearer skin. the bad thing is that it dried out the skin around my nose and mouth. But i would still buy this product again.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/1/2012 6:24:00 AM More reviews by Kaleido

I've gone through a period of which I was very much in love with the Formula 10.0.6 products and I've owned "Best Face Forward".

I'll start off bad and say that it's package is really nice but since you store it upside-down you may get too much in your hand at once. It's not SUPER cheap but you get it back in quantity.

Upsides is the GREAT smell of it (10.0.6 are generally great with scents). It has a clear consistansy and you only really need a little of it to cover the face. It foams quite easily if you use a face brush, it's a LITTLE harder with you fingers.

Overall it's an ok product but WHY then wouldn't I buy it again?
Well it's too MUCH of it, it's not an amazing products but it does the work in keeping your face clean and fresh but it doesn't protect against acne or blemishes. I'd rather invest my money in some other wash to be honest.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2012 6:14:00 PM More reviews by SHeust

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I wanted to love this.

Pros:
Cute packaging.
Good price.
Smells amazing!
Lots of natural ingredients.
Can use over eyelids/eyes without burning or stinging.
Texture of cleanser is good - gel that foams up nicely with water.
Cleans skin well, no makeup or residue left behind.
Cleans well without leaving skin feeling tight or dry - just soft, smooth and clean.

Con:
The one bad is that this probably won't work for you if you have sensitive skin like I do. Although I really liked so many things about this cleanser, it would create small, pink, itchy patches on the skin of my face and neck after using it. That's a deal breaker for me.

However, if you do not have sensitive skin, this is definitely worth a try!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/15/2012 1:37:00 AM More reviews by Luciferr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Pros-
Smells nice
Leaves my skin feeling clean and refreshed
Doesn't dry out skin
Price is okay (around 8 bucks)
Cons-
I don't like the tube packaging. I find that I squeeze out more product than I need.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2012 10:48:00 PM More reviews by trishaseren

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Considering how bad their face mosturiser is, I actually quite like this face wash, I love the packaging, I like the smell and a little goes a long way.

It removes make up pretty well and leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean rather than tight and dry.

Also my skin seems to actually like it, haven't had a pimple since I started using it and it controls oil very well.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2012 8:31:00 PM More reviews by KeepFlyyingGirlie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love using this. I have normal to somewhat dry skin (the dryness only happens during the winter months) and this doesn't dry my skin out. It is a clear gel, it removes makeup fairly well and and has a rather artificial fruit smell, but the smell disappears once you start rubbing it in. I find that it is very gentle and effective at what it claims to do. The packaging is also really nice, since I love typography :)

rated 1 of 5 on 9/30/2012 2:27:00 AM More reviews by Jiketsu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

Removes dirt and makeup really well without leaving my skin feeling too tight or dry. No residual film left on my face, just a very clean smooth feeling. Helps keep my pores unclogged, when I don't use this there's definitely a noticeable change in my skin clarity. I have oily skin with a tendency to break out, this does seem to prevent my acne and does not cause any small millia around my sensitive eye area. It not super foamy, but it does the job. It's pretty straight forward - it's a very good facial cleanser for fresh clean smooth feeling skin. Also I love the sweet fragrance. EDIT 09/2014: has this been REFORMULATED?? It is WAAAY too watery for me now. I HATE to reduce my review from 5 stars to 1, but I have to unless they fix the formula back to what it was.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/20/2012 9:51:00 AM More reviews by Tartlette

I really liked this cleanser. For reference I have combination skin leaning more towards the oily side. I was searching for a more affordable cleanser and decided to grab this one. The consistency was gel and it did foam up into a nice lather on the skin. The scent was sweet & fruity but I didn't find it too overpowering. I didn't find this dried my skin out at all, nor did it make it any more oily. My skin definitely felt clean after using this and helped remove all final traces of makeup. I have a love/hate relationship with the packaging. The look of it is very nice, but the product comes pouring out if you are not careful so it might be easy to waste. I would repurchase this product, however it's very hard to find in my area!