July 30, 2014 | 2144 users online

Cleansers - Formula 10.0.6 - Best Face Forward Daily Foaming Cleanser

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2012 2:27:00 AM More reviews by Jiketsu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

Removes dirt and makeup really well without leaving my skin feeling too tight or dry. No residual film left on my face, just a very clean smooth feeling. Helps keep my pores unclogged, when I don't use this there's definitely a noticeable change in my skin clarity. I have oily skin with a tendency to break out, this does seem to prevent my acne and does not cause any small millia around my sensitive eye area. It not super foamy, but it does the job. It's pretty straight forward - it's a very good facial cleanser for fresh clean smooth feeling skin. Also I love the sweet fragrance.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/20/2012 9:51:00 AM More reviews by Tartlette

I really liked this cleanser. For reference I have combination skin leaning more towards the oily side. I was searching for a more affordable cleanser and decided to grab this one. The consistency was gel and it did foam up into a nice lather on the skin. The scent was sweet & fruity but I didn't find it too overpowering. I didn't find this dried my skin out at all, nor did it make it any more oily. My skin definitely felt clean after using this and helped remove all final traces of makeup. I have a love/hate relationship with the packaging. The look of it is very nice, but the product comes pouring out if you are not careful so it might be easy to waste. I would repurchase this product, however it's very hard to find in my area!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/25/2012 11:09:00 AM More reviews by Lakkert

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

This product did not work at all for me! The smell is quite bad (like really overripe fruit) and the constistency makes it feel like im putting liquid hand soap on my face. Also this product did not help my skin at all, i was just as oily but my acne got a bit inflamed (if thats the word for it?) while using this. Will not be repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/19/2012 2:11:00 PM More reviews by broadwaykoala

This is easily one of the best face cleansers I have ever tried; I use it every night and it does an awesome job at removing makeup, dirt and grime :) it does take a bit of time to lather up though... I'm taking one lippie off for the packaging, it's very easy to spill/and or overuse the gel!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2012 3:37:00 PM More reviews by lsn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Bought this looking and hoping for a froathy face foaming cleanser, unfortunately it takes WORK to get to the foaming portion of this cleanser. Broken spirit, but not broke, I decided to keep up with the cleanser and after about two weeks worth of washing (I prefer to use it in the morning as a wake up thanks to the delicious scent), I can see a HUGE difference in my complexion! I have oily skin and this doesn't completely dry me out, it honestly feels like a layer was cleaned off and my skin doesn't feel tight or dry. Its fantastic! **I do moisturize with Olay's Active Hydrating Cream afterwards** The scent is what sold me (along with the enticingly inexpensive pricetag). Packaging was great for the gel formula, personally I like to store mine upside down to avoid leakage.. definitely something to give a shot, nothing to lose!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2012 5:25:00 PM More reviews by frkparadis

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

I am really impressed with this product! Bought it because it was fairly cheap and because I wanted to try something new. Also, the packaging was quite appealing. In short: I am in love! It removes my makeup (including mascara and eyeshadow, I have yet to try removing eyeliner) so easily - no need to rub the skin! A little goes a long way and it leaves my skin soft, which is good, because my skin tends dry out. I of course use a moisturizer afterwards, but if this brand made a moisturizer too, I would definitely try it out.

I will without a doubt buy this product again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2012 5:24:00 AM More reviews by donnahsueh

I'm quite impressed with this cleanser and I actually really love it! First of all, it's not a foam cleanser ... it's a gel but whatever. The whole 2-3 months that I've been using this I noticed my skin has been pretty clear and I didn't really break out (except during hormonal times). I love the feeling it leaves my skin after cleansing. It just feels so clean and smooth. Plus, it smells great!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/1/2012 7:21:00 AM More reviews by zillzi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I use this firstly to remove makeup in the evening and to freshen up and remove oil if I have any in the morning. I like that it is very gentle and it can be used around the eyes. It removes all of my makeup, even my mascara and eyeliner, without the need to rub very hard. It leaves my combination skin fresh but sometimes it can start feeling a little dry, but that doesn't bother me since I always use toner and moisturizer afterwards, so it works really well with the rest of my products.
I'm not sure if this alone improves my skin or if it's together with the other things I use, but I am satisfied with this cleanser, it does its job well.
This cleanser is a gel with a sweet fruity/floral scent, very soft on the skin and it gives a nice silky foam. A little goes a long way, so the 150ml tube lasts for a good while. Nice for both wallet and skin :)

rated 2 of 5 on 6/10/2012 8:57:00 AM More reviews by Viktoriiaaaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Blue

I used this product for about three weeks, I had mostly oily skin especially my forehead, and the first week I looooved it! Also I had a bit of an obsession for formula 10.0.6 because their packaging is so cute! The first week my acne went down a bit and my face glowed very beautifully. But after about three weeks my chin started to dry out so bad and stupidly I continued to use it. After some days my skin had enough and my chin and my skin around my mouth got so dry I got strange red marks all over! It really dries me out and and makes my face have a tight feeling, so it is important to use a moisturizer afterwards. I'm not using this product now after I got those red marks.. I don't really feel like using it anymore, especially when looking at the backside of the packaging and seeing all these strange chemicals which I can't even pronounce like cocamidopropyl betaine.. citric acid, sodium chloride, amonium lauryl sulfate.. is it really healthy to use all those things on your face?

rated 3 of 5 on 5/24/2012 7:28:00 PM More reviews by Nionbrack

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Very gentle and foamy. Feels really soft on the skin. Does what it's supposed to do, clean your skin. Does not treat acne or anything special. Only downfall is, it makes my skin feel tight and dries it out really bad. Moisturizer is a must for afterwards. I didn't moisturizer after using this one day and within about 2 hours my face was very dry and started to burn so bad until I put some on.