October 21, 2014 | 1186 users online

Cleansers - Formula 10.0.6 - Best Face Forward Daily Foaming Cleanser

rated 3 of 5 on 12/1/2012 6:24:00 AM More reviews by Kaleido

I've gone through a period of which I was very much in love with the Formula 10.0.6 products and I've owned "Best Face Forward".

I'll start off bad and say that it's package is really nice but since you store it upside-down you may get too much in your hand at once. It's not SUPER cheap but you get it back in quantity.

Upsides is the GREAT smell of it (10.0.6 are generally great with scents). It has a clear consistansy and you only really need a little of it to cover the face. It foams quite easily if you use a face brush, it's a LITTLE harder with you fingers.

Overall it's an ok product but WHY then wouldn't I buy it again?
Well it's too MUCH of it, it's not an amazing products but it does the work in keeping your face clean and fresh but it doesn't protect against acne or blemishes. I'd rather invest my money in some other wash to be honest.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2012 6:14:00 PM More reviews by SHeust

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I wanted to love this.

Pros:
Cute packaging.
Good price.
Smells amazing!
Lots of natural ingredients.
Can use over eyelids/eyes without burning or stinging.
Texture of cleanser is good - gel that foams up nicely with water.
Cleans skin well, no makeup or residue left behind.
Cleans well without leaving skin feeling tight or dry - just soft, smooth and clean.

Con:
The one bad is that this probably won't work for you if you have sensitive skin like I do. Although I really liked so many things about this cleanser, it would create small, pink, itchy patches on the skin of my face and neck after using it. That's a deal breaker for me.

However, if you do not have sensitive skin, this is definitely worth a try!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/15/2012 1:37:00 AM More reviews by Luciferr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Pros-
Smells nice
Leaves my skin feeling clean and refreshed
Doesn't dry out skin
Price is okay (around 8 bucks)
Cons-
I don't like the tube packaging. I find that I squeeze out more product than I need.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2012 10:48:00 PM More reviews by trishaseren

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Considering how bad their face mosturiser is, I actually quite like this face wash, I love the packaging, I like the smell and a little goes a long way.

It removes make up pretty well and leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean rather than tight and dry.

Also my skin seems to actually like it, haven't had a pimple since I started using it and it controls oil very well.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2012 8:31:00 PM More reviews by KeepFlyyingGirlie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love using this. I have normal to somewhat dry skin (the dryness only happens during the winter months) and this doesn't dry my skin out. It is a clear gel, it removes makeup fairly well and and has a rather artificial fruit smell, but the smell disappears once you start rubbing it in. I find that it is very gentle and effective at what it claims to do. The packaging is also really nice, since I love typography :)

rated 1 of 5 on 9/30/2012 2:27:00 AM More reviews by Jiketsu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

Removes dirt and makeup really well without leaving my skin feeling too tight or dry. No residual film left on my face, just a very clean smooth feeling. Helps keep my pores unclogged, when I don't use this there's definitely a noticeable change in my skin clarity. I have oily skin with a tendency to break out, this does seem to prevent my acne and does not cause any small millia around my sensitive eye area. It not super foamy, but it does the job. It's pretty straight forward - it's a very good facial cleanser for fresh clean smooth feeling skin. Also I love the sweet fragrance. EDIT 09/2014: has this been REFORMULATED?? It is WAAAY too watery for me now. I HATE to reduce my review from 5 stars to 1, but I have to unless they fix the formula back to what it was.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/20/2012 9:51:00 AM More reviews by Tartlette

I really liked this cleanser. For reference I have combination skin leaning more towards the oily side. I was searching for a more affordable cleanser and decided to grab this one. The consistency was gel and it did foam up into a nice lather on the skin. The scent was sweet & fruity but I didn't find it too overpowering. I didn't find this dried my skin out at all, nor did it make it any more oily. My skin definitely felt clean after using this and helped remove all final traces of makeup. I have a love/hate relationship with the packaging. The look of it is very nice, but the product comes pouring out if you are not careful so it might be easy to waste. I would repurchase this product, however it's very hard to find in my area!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/25/2012 11:09:00 AM More reviews by Lakkert

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

This product did not work at all for me! The smell is quite bad (like really overripe fruit) and the constistency makes it feel like im putting liquid hand soap on my face. Also this product did not help my skin at all, i was just as oily but my acne got a bit inflamed (if thats the word for it?) while using this. Will not be repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/19/2012 2:11:00 PM More reviews by broadwaykoala

This is easily one of the best face cleansers I have ever tried; I use it every night and it does an awesome job at removing makeup, dirt and grime :) it does take a bit of time to lather up though... I'm taking one lippie off for the packaging, it's very easy to spill/and or overuse the gel!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2012 3:37:00 PM More reviews by lsn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Bought this looking and hoping for a froathy face foaming cleanser, unfortunately it takes WORK to get to the foaming portion of this cleanser. Broken spirit, but not broke, I decided to keep up with the cleanser and after about two weeks worth of washing (I prefer to use it in the morning as a wake up thanks to the delicious scent), I can see a HUGE difference in my complexion! I have oily skin and this doesn't completely dry me out, it honestly feels like a layer was cleaned off and my skin doesn't feel tight or dry. Its fantastic! **I do moisturize with Olay's Active Hydrating Cream afterwards** The scent is what sold me (along with the enticingly inexpensive pricetag). Packaging was great for the gel formula, personally I like to store mine upside down to avoid leakage.. definitely something to give a shot, nothing to lose!