Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray

3.9

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Aqua (Water), SD-Alcohol 39-C, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Isononyl Isononanoate Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Sodium Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate PVP, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Methyl jkDiisopropyl Propionamide, Dimethicone PEG-7 Phosphate, PPG-3 Benzyl Ether Myristate, Glucdonolactone, Sodium Benzoate, Glycereth-5 Lactate, Methyl Methacrylate Cross Polymer, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Fragrance. hh

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

This stuff really is worth the hype! I had tried other makeup setting sprays in the past and had never been satisfied like I am with this one. I have combo/oily skin and break out pretty easily, and this spray was able to meet all of my needs. It didn't break me out at all like some other sprays had, and it truly keeps my makeup in place all day long without being too rich or over drying. This is the happy medium for a long lasting setting spray! The price is a little steep, around $30, and I do wish that the packaging was a little more reflective of the expense and quality, but it's certainly not enough to deter me from repurchasing again and again!

This is the first setting spray I have bought. It cost me £21 to get the full bottle so I did as I love urban decay products and have not been let down before.

I am a victim of cake face makeup where my dewy foundation/bb cream ends up looking far too matte after I apply setting powder. The first time I sprayed it was like rain water and made little white spots of makeup appear where I had applied foundation and I had to do another layer of powder. I figured this was because I was holding it too close to my face and had another go.

The second time I kept it a whole arm length's distance away from my face and sprayed. I was incredibly happy with the dewy finish I got and the de-mattifying of my excessive powder application.

My skin is dry and after a few hours I noticed some flakiness at the worst dry patch on my face. My skin also felt dry and tight. However, this happened after I sprayed three times and since then I have used one pump for each side of my face and haven't noticed any flakiness again.

I think my bad experiences were because I was using too much but in terms of staying powder- excellent! It also slightly waterproofed my makeup as I went out in the rain and there was no movement of my foundation.

The price is a bit too much for just a setting spray but I would recommend a maximum of two pumps to keep it going longer.

I would not repurchase simply because of the price tag, the product is good but I will be trying cheaper setting sprays in the future.

I really want to like this. I can see that it works, it just doesn't work for me. I have hormonal dry skin and this spray makes any of my "problem areas" cakey and flakey within a couple of hours. I do LOVE how it leaves this dewey finish on my makeup after I spray it. So, as long as I just spray it on my cheeks and eyes- this stuff is pretty amazing!

I had high hopes for UD, although it does have a dewy soft look to my make up I can't use it because it makes me break out in a rash!

This spray is alright. I've used it before in a free sample bottle, and it was okay. I recently went and re-purchased the travel size again to give it another try, and it made my makeup like really cakey...I'm so sad this didn't work for me.

This isn't the first setting spray I have bought, infact the bottle I'm using right now is my 3rd. 2 out of 3 times I have bought Urban Decay's setting spray and use it on a daily basis. I wear this whenever I wear makeup and prolongs the wear and appearance of your makeup.

When wearing this product for the whole day I have also found that it lasts much longer if you spray before and after applying makeup, it seriously boots the longevity of your makeup. Another odd thing is that i've found the spray on the smaller bottle available to be much better than the larger one? That may have just changed within the time it took for me to run out my old bottle and buy a new one. Don't get me wrong I only bought the smaller bottle because I was running out of cash.

This product, albeit slightly pricy, will not disappoint and I would go as far as to say it's a staple makeup product.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I haven't tried any other makeup setting sprays so I have nothing to compare it to, but my makeup looks so much better when I use this. My makeup stays on until I get home from work, before using this my makeup was kinda all gone after 4-5 hours and at the end of the day it looked like I had no makeup on and I felt gross. Gonna try the nyx one too and update. Can't travel without this though, it's good!

This is an amazing product!
Usually when I have a full face of makeup by a few hours it has just turned Cakey or slided around and looks really dull... But I used this spray and it really set my makeup for hourrrrssss! My makeup looked so good even by the time I got home and was ready to remove it. No joke I had trouble removing it and I had use a few makeup wipes which says something... I will definitely re purchase.

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

I've been using this product for 2 weeks now and it broke me out terribly. I used about 2 or 3 pumps as directed on the bottle. I really wanted to love this product as I heard so many good reviews! The first two days were fine but the third day it gave me a huge pimple on my right cheek :(

It does the job of setting the makeup well and giving a natural finish but I've got tiny bumps around my chin and a huge bump on my cheek!!

Also, it's a bit drying too. I have stopped using it and I might not use it ever!

I'm pretty sure the break out is due to this product as it's the only new addition to my makeup routine.

Okay so i've tried a few fixing sprays and nothing real touched UD's all nighter.

Price: Its a huge bottle. Its lasted for ages. Therefore I feel the price matches the quantity.

Packaging: The bottle has UD's classic purple top with the logo stamped on the side. It dosn't look expensive but you could tell it was something made by UD from a mile off. The spray top on the bottle produces the finest mist of any setting spray i've used and i've never had a random droplet come out and splash me in the face. I can hardly feel it when I spray it onto myself its so fine.

Uses: There is really only one use for this product and that is setting your makeup. I've tried the de-slick version and whilst i do like it I keep finding myself grabbing for the all-nighter version. It really does improve the longitivtiy of my makeup. I found this out after my 3rd day using it when I got a terrible ocular migraine and had to call in sick for work.

I'd just finished applying all my makeup when I started to get an awful headache and losing vision in my left eye. I popped some painkillers, called in sick to work and curled up in bed. I had freshly washed white bedding on, so in hindsight crawling into bed with a full face of makeup was a bad idea.

I tossed and turned for about 5 hours before getting up to go to the toilet. As I looked at my face in the mirror I was honestly surprised to see my makeup still looked just as good as when I applied it a few hours before. When i checked my white pillow case there wasn't a single bit of makeup rubbed onto it. This is when my real love for this product kicked in! I couldn't believe my normal day to day makeup had survived me rubbing my face along my pillow.

I also ride motorbikes and pulling a hemet off your face will often result in makeup transferring onto the protective padding. I have noticed a significant decrease in how often and how much this happens. On days where I'm out on a ride and we stop regularly to have a bit of food or a drink my makeup still looks good even after so much rubbing.

Conclusion: This product is good vale for money and keeps my makeup on my face even after a good beating. I'd recommend picking up a small travel sized bottle if your unsure. Also remember that this is the longest lasting of the sprays they do. The have 'de-slick' which is great for oily skin and 'cooling' which is good for people that have dry skin.

Popular Primer/ Correctors