September 22, 2014 | 1990 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Urban Decay - All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 7/20/2014 10:48:00 PM More reviews by CynicalCind

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this setting spray in the 1.0 fl/oz when Sephora was having their 20% online sale. I liked how the spray covered my face evenly, smelled good and did not break me out. As a makeup spray, it worked better if you use a powder foundation (I use MUFE) than with liquid foundation (My liquid foundation is Neutrogena skin clearing). However, I felt that this product cut back oil on my t-zone for only 3 hours but everywhere else on my face for a good 5-6 hours. For me personally, this product is overpriced and I really need something to reduce a lot of oil on my nose! I tried everything that I could to like this product. I sprayed it before makeup, after makeup and still could not cut back the oil on my nose. Will not be repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/20/2014 5:56:00 PM More reviews by BarefootedALIEN

I use this for special occasions and long work days. I usually use a primer with it. I've used Mary Kay and Laura Gellar primers with this spray, both lasted about the same, but I noticed that sometimes the spray would leave tiny spots on my face (like when you spray a mirror and let the spray dry on it). When I use this with the urban decay primer, I do not experience that. Because of that I give it 4 lips! Other than that this works great. Makeup really lasts me allllllll day! :)

rated 3 of 5 on 7/12/2014 10:21:00 PM More reviews by miniequalcrzy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this because of all the great reviews but...it doesn't help with making my makeup stay on longer. It really doesn't. To make things worse, I live in Canada and where I am the weather is nice, it's not humid, it's not too hot (except in the summer), and it still doesn't help with making my makeup stay on longer. I even tried it with revlon colorstay whipped foundation and my makeup still seemed as if it was sliding off after about 8 hours or so. Maybe I need to spray more of this on my face or something but I still don't know if that's the case because I've tried spraying 4 sprays or so and it makes no difference. I'm glad I bought the travel size now :(

On the bright side the packaging is pretty :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2014 12:32:00 AM More reviews by niiklala

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

HOLY GRAIL OF PRODUCTS. Used on every single client. Spray before in a light x spray. Sometimes need to add some spritzes. Apply a cream primer. Finish makeup, then spritz in the air above clients face so as to let the mist fall on face without heavy droplets several times....used this personally and was in a terrible car accident, crying and taken into an ambulance..not a SINGLE smudge of makeup paired with UD's eyeliner. Even the emt asked how my makeup was so perfect. Very rarely needed to touch up with powder except in the summer.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2014 9:33:00 PM More reviews by AprilShowas123

Works, does the job period. Its like hair spray for your face.. It's awesome but of course it's terrible for your skin lol

rated 4 of 5 on 6/11/2014 10:15:00 AM More reviews by Songbird222

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I have oily skin and use this daily to keep my makeup from coming off throughout the day. It helps with oil control, does not have a harsh alcohol that stings your eyes, and it works well with mineral foundation. I have acne and check all ingredients for every product I use. This is non-comedogenic and safe for acne prone skin. Great product!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2014 1:27:00 PM More reviews by mcmanu5

AMAZING!

Decided to try this out at a concert when I first got this- the concert was packed and sweaty and was convinced there would be no makeup on my face at the end. I was touching my face a lot, and sweting around my nose and forehead, and i could not believe that anything would help my makeup last through that.

However, coming home from the concert I checked my face out in the mirror, and I was honestly shocked. apart from looking like i could do with a touch of powder on my nose and some lipstick (obviously it can't keep lipstick on your lips) I didn't look too disimilar to how I did upon leaving my house!

This product seems expensive but for the money you'll save by not having to reapply your makeup ever this is so worth the money! This product just keeps saving my face and I would definitely recommend it.

ps. I wouldn't use this for every day as it is not that great for your skin, especially if your skin is dry or sensitive as it does contain some strong chemicals (though I haven't noticed any problems)

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 5/27/2014 8:20:00 PM More reviews by hondurena89

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I can honestly say that this setting spray will make your foundation look natural. It melts your powder in my skin. Okay, I love mac fix Fluid since I tried it last year. But I realized that I had to spray about 7 times with the fix Fluid to get a natural look after my powder. And my face would be drenched and wet and still kind of powdery. I like my makeup to look fierce so....yeah.....I need something to tone it down. I get my full coverage and naturalness :/ all at once with ud all nighter. I gave four lippes because I need to test out its durability a little more in this texas heat then I'll update. I brought the travel size bottle at ultra for 10 dollars to test it out before I drop big bucks on a setting spray.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/21/2014 10:19:00 AM More reviews by PreciousCharmer17

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have oily/combo skin in the spring/summer seasons and dry/combo in the fall/winter. I've tried skindinavia setting sprays before...bridal..regular..and oil control..THEY ALL BROKE ME OUT. I do have sensitive skin and if the product is bad, my skin will break out. The only setting spray that hasn't broken me out is MAC's Fix +...hands down it never broke me out. It didn't do much to hold back the oil on my face, but at least it doesn't break me out and make my face look worse. EVERY TIME I use skindinavia's setting spray..I see pimples coming out through my makeup at the end of the day. This product is horrible!!! Never again will I go against MAC's Fix +....

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2014 10:12:00 AM More reviews by ginaxav

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This spray really does make my make up stay, but they suggest you spray in an X and T over your face, and using it at that rate you're going to run through a $30 bottle quickly. It doesn't dry out my skin but I probably wouldn't repurchase as the description and reviews of UD Chill Setting Spray make me want to try that next time instead.