September 18, 2014 | 1384 users online

Gels/Soaps - LUSH - Grass Shower Gel

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2012 10:58:00 PM More reviews by cgw1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This shower gel is amazing!!! I was very skeptical given that it was called grass and was green. I've tried Olive Branch which I loved a lot, but I wanted to try something different from LUSH. The SA recommended Grass..and now I see why. I love musky scents, and this one definitely smells like grass. If you don't like the smell of freshly cut grass, then obviously don't buy it. I really love this stuff. I do have to use quite a bit to lather up on my loofah, so I run through it pretty quickly. It's expensive to me, but it makes me really look forward to showering haha.

EDIT: after finishing the bottle I won't be repurchasing. The grass scent really got to me.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/26/2012 5:23:00 AM More reviews by jetdelumiere

Very fresh green scent for summer time.
I bought for my mom and she really loved it (she loves the smell of grass)
very recomended.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2012 4:39:00 AM More reviews by Hawko

This expensive shower gel smells synthetic, it doesn't smells like grass to me at all. I did smell that in the store and hope that the steam and water in the shower will be somewhat different.
It was a total disappointment for me. All Lush products are way over priced.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2012 12:55:00 PM More reviews by amswtr

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

My favorite thing in the whole wide world was a candle by gold canyon called "fresh cut grass". Of course, because I loved it so much, it was discontinued. Then I went to a Lush the other day and low and behold I found Grass shower gel. It smells just like my beloved candle. It smells like a freshly mowed lawn after a rain storm. How did they bottle this scent? It's amazing. I know a lot of people don't want to smell like grass but I don't know why you wouldn't, it's freaking awesome! My husband took one sniff and said: "buy it...now!" We love this stuff. It's nice to be able to buy a body wash we can both use.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2012 5:19:00 PM More reviews by pixiekitty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product is amazing. I tried it at a friends as face wash (I have pretty dry skin currently) and it was so moisturizing and smelled great! The price is a little steep but for the quality I'm definately going to buy it for myself

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2012 4:47:00 AM More reviews by sweetiepea161616

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

This smells awesome but is soooo expensive! It smells like freshly cut grass and wheatgrass shots with a little citrus. It is quite uplifting. If not for the super steep price, I would probably use this all summer, along with the amazingly refreshing Happy Hippy.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2011 4:25:00 PM More reviews by Jdazzler15

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Green

Love the scent of this shower gel! I would definitely consider this a unisex shower gel. It is suppose to be the scent of grass, which I am not sure if I think that is what it smells like. It does have the outdoor smell though. I like to use it when I want to relax. It is a very soothing & calm sent. I use then when I am in the mood to light my stress reliever candle. I think they go hand in hand. I will repurchase & recommend it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/15/2011 9:02:00 AM More reviews by missmelodya

the smell of freshly mown grass, a touch of lemon, how could you not like this?!? lovely lather, skin feels great after use, and as usual with LUSH shower gels, a little goes a long way. if you love the smell of grass, you will love this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2011 2:38:00 PM More reviews by nalina82

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love love love this soap. It smells like springtime in a bottle! It has the smell of freshly mowed grass, but not too heavy. The smell lingers on your body but it's more of a clean, earthy smell with a hint of lemon. My body feels fresh and clean and it lathers up really, really well. I got the big bottle so I couldn't run out too quickly. LOVE it!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2010 More reviews by Kgrrrl77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Yum. This is gorgeous. Smells like spring - that lovely fresh, green grass, freshly mown lawn scent. Lathers nicely and leaves skin clean but not stripped.