November 26, 2014 | 1437 users online

Gels/Soaps - LUSH - Grass Shower Gel

rated 3 of 5 on 11/10/2012 12:19:00 AM More reviews by lulu94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I had a small (3oz) bottle of this in the summer and although I was a little iffy on it at first, I ended up loving it. I love the deep green color and the scent was just SO refreshing, clean and perfect for hot summer nights after long, hot, sweaty summer days! And, really, what will make this a repurchase for me (next summer...not what I'd prefer in winter, too fresh and not moisturizing enough) is that the lovely scent lasts on your skin for HOURS! That's what I truly love about this shower gel. However, it has several cons: it is absurdly expensive, very runny (it still lathers up just fine, but I prefer a thicker consistency) and it doesn't moisturize, so all in all it's just an average shower gel with an exceptionally long lasting scent. I will buy again, but probably just the small size again for an occasional summertime indulgence.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2012 10:58:00 PM More reviews by cgw1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This shower gel is amazing!!! I was very skeptical given that it was called grass and was green. I've tried Olive Branch which I loved a lot, but I wanted to try something different from LUSH. The SA recommended Grass..and now I see why. I love musky scents, and this one definitely smells like grass. If you don't like the smell of freshly cut grass, then obviously don't buy it. I really love this stuff. I do have to use quite a bit to lather up on my loofah, so I run through it pretty quickly. It's expensive to me, but it makes me really look forward to showering haha.

EDIT: after finishing the bottle I won't be repurchasing. The grass scent really got to me.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/26/2012 5:23:00 AM More reviews by jetdelumiere

Very fresh green scent for summer time.
I bought for my mom and she really loved it (she loves the smell of grass)
very recomended.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2012 4:39:00 AM More reviews by Hawko

This expensive shower gel smells synthetic, it doesn't smells like grass to me at all. I did smell that in the store and hope that the steam and water in the shower will be somewhat different.
It was a total disappointment for me. All Lush products are way over priced.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2012 12:55:00 PM More reviews by amswtr

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

My favorite thing in the whole wide world was a candle by gold canyon called "fresh cut grass". Of course, because I loved it so much, it was discontinued. Then I went to a Lush the other day and low and behold I found Grass shower gel. It smells just like my beloved candle. It smells like a freshly mowed lawn after a rain storm. How did they bottle this scent? It's amazing. I know a lot of people don't want to smell like grass but I don't know why you wouldn't, it's freaking awesome! My husband took one sniff and said: "buy it...now!" We love this stuff. It's nice to be able to buy a body wash we can both use.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2012 5:19:00 PM More reviews by pixiekitty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product is amazing. I tried it at a friends as face wash (I have pretty dry skin currently) and it was so moisturizing and smelled great! The price is a little steep but for the quality I'm definately going to buy it for myself

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2012 4:47:00 AM More reviews by sweetiepea161616

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

This smells awesome but is soooo expensive! It smells like freshly cut grass and wheatgrass shots with a little citrus. It is quite uplifting. If not for the super steep price, I would probably use this all summer, along with the amazingly refreshing Happy Hippy.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2011 4:25:00 PM More reviews by Jdazzler15

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Green

Love the scent of this shower gel! I would definitely consider this a unisex shower gel. It is suppose to be the scent of grass, which I am not sure if I think that is what it smells like. It does have the outdoor smell though. I like to use it when I want to relax. It is a very soothing & calm sent. I use then when I am in the mood to light my stress reliever candle. I think they go hand in hand. I will repurchase & recommend it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/15/2011 9:02:00 AM More reviews by missmelodya

the smell of freshly mown grass, a touch of lemon, how could you not like this?!? lovely lather, skin feels great after use, and as usual with LUSH shower gels, a little goes a long way. if you love the smell of grass, you will love this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2011 2:38:00 PM More reviews by nalina82

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love love love this soap. It smells like springtime in a bottle! It has the smell of freshly mowed grass, but not too heavy. The smell lingers on your body but it's more of a clean, earthy smell with a hint of lemon. My body feels fresh and clean and it lathers up really, really well. I got the big bottle so I couldn't run out too quickly. LOVE it!