LUSH Grass Shower Gel

on 12/9/2012 12:21:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

It was given to me as a bit of joke for my birthday. When I first saw it I thought "who would buy that?". I ended up loving it! The next bottle I got didn't seem to be as strong. The original would fragrance my bathroom for hours after I used it. The second one I can barely smell. I wonder if they are trying to save money or I just got a bad one. I would buy it again if it had the same original fragrance.

on 11/10/2012 12:19:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I had a small (3oz) bottle of this in the summer and although I was a little iffy on it at first, I ended up loving it. I love the deep green color and the scent was just SO refreshing, clean and perfect for hot summer nights after long, hot, sweaty summer days! And, really, what will make this a repurchase for me (next summer...not what I'd prefer in winter, too fresh and not moisturizing enough) is that the lovely scent lasts on your skin for HOURS! That's what I truly love about this shower gel. However, it has several cons: it is absurdly expensive, very runny (it still lathers up just fine, but I prefer a thicker consistency) and it doesn't moisturize, so all in all it's just an average shower gel with an exceptionally long lasting scent. I will buy again, but probably just the small size again for an occasional summertime indulgence.

on 11/8/2012 10:58:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This shower gel is amazing!!! I was very skeptical given that it was called grass and was green. I've tried Olive Branch which I loved a lot, but I wanted to try something different from LUSH. The SA recommended Grass..and now I see why. I love musky scents, and this one definitely smells like grass. If you don't like the smell of freshly cut grass, then obviously don't buy it. I really love this stuff. I do have to use quite a bit to lather up on my loofah, so I run through it pretty quickly. It's expensive to me, but it makes me really look forward to showering haha.

EDIT: after finishing the bottle I won't be repurchasing. The grass scent really got to me.

on 9/26/2012 5:23:00 AM

Very fresh green scent for summer time.
I bought for my mom and she really loved it (she loves the smell of grass)
very recomended.

on 8/24/2012 4:39:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

This expensive shower gel smells synthetic, it doesn't smells like grass to me at all. I did smell that in the store and hope that the steam and water in the shower will be somewhat different.
It was a total disappointment for me. All Lush products are way over priced.

on 8/20/2012 12:55:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

My favorite thing in the whole wide world was a candle by gold canyon called "fresh cut grass". Of course, because I loved it so much, it was discontinued. Then I went to a Lush the other day and low and behold I found Grass shower gel. It smells just like my beloved candle. It smells like a freshly mowed lawn after a rain storm. How did they bottle this scent? It's amazing. I know a lot of people don't want to smell like grass but I don't know why you wouldn't, it's freaking awesome! My husband took one sniff and said: "buy it...now!" We love this stuff. It's nice to be able to buy a body wash we can both use.

on 4/3/2012 5:19:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

This product is amazing. I tried it at a friends as face wash (I have pretty dry skin currently) and it was so moisturizing and smelled great! The price is a little steep but for the quality I'm definately going to buy it for myself

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

This smells awesome but is soooo expensive! It smells like freshly cut grass and wheatgrass shots with a little citrus. It is quite uplifting. If not for the super steep price, I would probably use this all summer, along with the amazingly refreshing Happy Hippy.

on 9/17/2011 4:25:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse

Love the scent of this shower gel! I would definitely consider this a unisex shower gel. It is suppose to be the scent of grass, which I am not sure if I think that is what it smells like. It does have the outdoor smell though. I like to use it when I want to relax. It is a very soothing & calm sent. I use then when I am in the mood to light my stress reliever candle. I think they go hand in hand. I will repurchase & recommend it!

on 4/15/2011 9:02:00 AM

the smell of freshly mown grass, a touch of lemon, how could you not like this?!? lovely lather, skin feels great after use, and as usual with LUSH shower gels, a little goes a long way. if you love the smell of grass, you will love this product.

Popular Gels/Soaps