April 19, 2014 | 1042 users online

Moisturizers - Formula 10.0.6 - Seriously Shine Free Mattifying Moisturizer

rated 3 of 5 on 3/22/2013 12:37:00 AM More reviews by aliengirrl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Green

I have a love hate relationship with this moisturizer, I've already repurchased it for a second time. I'll start with what I like about it... I've never used a moisturizer that the moisturizer its self helps with blemishes. I occasionally get those annoying blemishes during monthly time and from some make up products and everytime i use this almost instantly the redness and soreness is gone. Next day the blemish its self is almost completely gone. I've no idea why this occurs but I really like that about this product. Plus the bottle is cute.
NOW for the not so pleasant things. The texture is awful, very liquidy. As soon as you take the top off and go to pour it into you hand the product just pours out without even squeezing the bottle. I suggest keeping the box it came it so you can store it upright.
During the winter months when it gets really cold I do sometimes have to add an extra layer on my cheek areas.
The smell isn't to bad, not great but not cringe worthy either.
I will be repurchasing since the strange healing ability it seems to have over blemishes.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/18/2013 1:49:00 AM More reviews by soella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I hate this I hate this I hate this.

IT STINGS YOUR EYES. You should be able to apply a moisturizer around your eyes and feel safe that they won't burn and sting! For this reason alone it deserves 1 star. Moisturizers should be gentle.

This did not mattify my skin either, it looked oily and dried patchy! Too runny and not moisturizing at all. It felt like runny sun-lotion on my skin. It smelt like sun lotion too.

Awful stuff. Nice packaging but it's deceptive!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2013 1:51:00 PM More reviews by Juliet7781

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I am in the minority here but I happen to love this moisturizer. I stumbled on this at the drugstore which is a plus because it's easier to access than mid-high end stuff and cheaper. I have extremely oily skin that is dehydrated. This seems to keep my skin less oily and I've tried just about everything. It's winter here and I know most people are less oily but I never seem to lose my oiliness regardless of the season. I also like that the product comes from the bottom so you get as much of the product out as you can. I'm also acne-prone and this has not broken me out.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/1/2012 6:28:00 AM More reviews by Kaleido

I was a little freak with 10.0.6 since I loved the first product I tried.
(Pores be Pure mudmask), well I bought this because I really needed a moisturizor.

It is supposed to take away shine, unfortunatly that isn't the case.

I DO sometimes have dry-prone skin so I thought about skipping it but I had tried similar products that had worked but there were other factors that made me NOT want to buy them (I used a thicker cream before which worked and smelled nice but it's expensive) so I went ahead and bought this one since my dry skin creates shining layers (my skin feels tight and "pulled back" which gives you a shiny look, if you have dry skin you might know what I am talking about).

Positive:
+ It does remove the shine
+ You only need a little of the cream to cover the face

Negative:
- The smell isn't awful but it's nothing you enjoy. A friend described it as a car scent.
- It's consistency is runny
- Since it's so "liquified" it's NOT a good "upside-down" packaging.
- It doesn't moisturize ENOUGH
- It leaves dry patches, ESPECIALLY around the mouth.
- Even though it's OK on the forehead it's BAD around mouth and cheeks.

So as you see I would NEVER buy this product again. I am very disappointed because I WANT to like it!

If you have very oily skin I would recommend it but not to someone else. (If you have mixed skin than I recommend mixing it with a thicker cream. But that could be pricy).

rated 3 of 5 on 11/8/2012 3:31:00 PM More reviews by Betchaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I can't say that i love this product but i don't hate it. I have very oli skin and when i mean oli i really mean it, after 3-4 h i school my T-zones is oily then a french fries. I don't notice any different when i ues this moisturizer, i like the smell and the consistency but thats all.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/16/2012 5:06:00 AM More reviews by JoyaJay

I was so excited to try this out, because especially in summer my skin tends to get quite oily. The smell is an absolute no-go, but you get used to it. The product has somewhat of a cooling effect on the skin, which I really liked. It dries quite fast, but leaves your skin very dry and "tense-feeling". The packaging is a fail too, you have to double check if the lid closed properly otherwise you'll end up with a mess in your bag.... talking from experience.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/4/2012 1:36:00 AM More reviews by iluvkandikisses

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i like that this formula is non greasy and applies smoothly. However, this does not work at least for me. I am still shining like crazy and it does not make anything matte. I will not re purchase this again.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/29/2012 6:02:00 PM More reviews by stargirl114

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This moisturizer doesn't deliver what it promises. Rather than mattify it makes my skin feel more oily and look more shiney than if i had gone without this product. It also has a weird scent.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2012 12:53:00 PM More reviews by dvlbny

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am super finicky about my face products! I have large pores and occasional acneic rosasea and anything I put on my face can cause a reaction...I'm allergic to Lubriderm...LOL

For some reason it reminds me of the original Oil of Olay my mother used to use, but this is better! Smells nice, good consistency, NON GREASY, doesn't bother my sensitive skin, CHEAP... I'm in love!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/19/2012 3:12:00 PM More reviews by bananachan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

Oh dear. I really wanted to like this product. However, stay-matte is probably the most misleading thing ever about this moisturizer. I used it morning and evening for about 5 days, and I woke up in the mornings looking like a greaseball. It did not help me stay matte whatsoever. The moisturizing power also left something to be desired. It was more like it left a film over my face rather than sank in. Not repurchasing.