April 17, 2014 | 1870 users online

Blush - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Heather Silk

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/30/2013 4:01:00 AM More reviews by aspiecutie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

A highly pigmented matte blush. Because of the small amount of blue pigment, it would be ideal as a cool tone peach blush. I have yellow undertones and on me a peachy rose blush looks more natural. But this is perfect if you want a more noticeable pop of color. The pigmentation and texture are incredible. More matte shades please!

I can't wait to try to Color Icon Bronzers, especially Goddess which has no shimmer.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 5/7/2013 3:52:00 PM More reviews by anhitchcock

Not the best blush I've ever used, but I still really like it. A little goes a long way, don't put too much on especially if you have a darker color. It goes on very easily. I'd definitely use a professional brush with this because I don't like the brush that comes with it. It's too wide and really inconvenient. I've gotten several compliments on this blush, I really like it and it's very affordable.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2013 12:00:00 PM More reviews by GeriTaitague

Awesome product. Awesome price. Awesome color. Little goes a long way.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2013 1:03:00 AM More reviews by MegThacker

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love love love this color :) I think its my favorite blush yet! Beautiful matte shade! And its really matte too! Buy it! You wont regret it! $2.99 for an amazingly pigmented blush you cant go wrong ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2013 1:31:00 AM More reviews by violetnights

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

My favorite drugstore blush! I love glitter/shimmer except for blushes, and this one is matte which is tough to find lately! This is a true medium pink..it is not a coral, baby doll pink, berry, etc. It gives my cheeks a healthy, natural, youthful ruddiness. I almost took off a l/s for the insane pigmentation, but after a few applications you get used to it and learn how to apply accordingly. It hasn't shattered on me yet, but I am expecting it to due to my experience with other WnW powdered products. Amazing drugstore find, highly recommended!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2013 6:30:00 PM More reviews by barnycat

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Amazing color payoff and pigment for the money. Very true mauve/pink. I am very fair with slight ruddy cheeks. I cannot wear coral or orange undertones, they turn muddy on me. Will repurchase when necessary, but image this will last ages due to using so little to achieve the desired effect.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2013 1:13:00 AM More reviews by Luckystar99

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love all the Color Icon blushes! The only con about these are that they are SO FRAGILE & will break on you immediately if you hit it too hard or aren't careful & let it drop or clash with something. All of them are super pigmented. Heather Silk has a warmer orangey under tone but still has pink in it, too. I would say this one you have to be just as careful with as Berry Shimmer. Heather Silk is matte. Use a stippling brush or duo fiber brush to help evenly apply the color. Beautiful color for the warmer seasons :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2013 5:53:00 PM More reviews by aznmnkygrl808

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

For reference: nc27-30, warm, oily skin

Holy crap this blush is ridiculously pigmented. I like to apply with ecotools blush brush, which is really big and soft. Perfect for giving a light wash over cheeks. Color is a dark rosy hot pink. I barely touched my brush to the product ANd I already picked up too much color. I always tap off on back of my hand just incase. Packaging is cheap but the product inside is what counts. Wet n wild powder products are fragile so be careful!!! Def would repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2013 4:00:00 PM More reviews by InvictDeity

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I picked up this product because I needed a quick blush. The pigmentation is incredible! I do not like the brush, but I've got plenty of brushes. Product is definitely worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2013 2:14:00 AM More reviews by chabelita17

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

PROs
- pretty color
- super pigmented, you only need a tiny amount of product or else you'll look like a clown
- really cheap for its quality

CONs
- breaks easily so be careful not to drop it
- i know you guys know this but just to reiterate, the brush that comes with it is terrible. you're supposed to use your own brush anyway