November 27, 2014 | 1051 users online

Lipstick - 100 Percent Pure - Lip Glaze

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2012 5:38:00 AM More reviews by elisajessica

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

I absolutely love 100% Pures Lip Glazes. I have the shades Fruit Punch, which is a nice raspberry red, and Strawberry which is a more pinkish colour, I like both even if I prefer Fruit Punch which is warmer colour than Strawberry.

The packaging is very cute and practical and the Lip Glazes goes on easily on the lips and they don't dry out my lips at all, I usually just apply one layer but by applying more layers you can easily build up the colour intensity. The durabilty is also great and the Lip Glazes smell nice of berries. Five lippies of five!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/20/2012 12:03:00 PM More reviews by rachelmarisa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Nervous to go crazy before I tried one, I bought lychee last month. I am 16 but do not like light pinks - they just don't look good on me. My fav daily lipstick is Mattesse Mocha Ice, and this is a bit more reddish version of it. Plus it's matte. That's good though; I like to vary anywho! It's incredibly buildable as well! Four lippies for price :/

Except.. AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO THINKS THE PACKAGING LOOKS LIKE A (long) TAMPON?
Every time I reach for it, I feel like it's a tampon! It doesn't affect the product though, it's cute and easy to carry, but that was my first impression.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 12/31/2011 12:53:00 AM More reviews by amanda42101

Ugh, this company just kills me... They have a thousand and one shades of PINK!!!!!! Even the ones that are described as red are, in fact, pink. I've tried several, including the supposedly red Pomegranate--it was hot pink. And the supposedly nude Seduce--it was cotton candy pink. My husband laughed out loud when I tried it on. And it ticks me off because I love their ingredients, the texture, the packaging, the smell, everything, except they can't make a non-pink color apparently...

But!!! I just found a great alternative... Delizioso Skincare makes an all natural lipstick in a color called Red Carpet... Just ordered, have high hopes, we'll see! In the meantime, I can make do with my Burt's Bees Rose Tinted Lip Balm (yes, I know Rose sounds pink, but it's surprisingly neutral and sheer enough that it works for me.)

Well, hope my rant helped my fellow gals who want all natural, non-toxic lip color in more neutral or reddish tones. :-)

rated 2 of 5 on 12/9/2011 9:36:00 PM More reviews by aghareeb

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I purchased this in several colors, based on the high "would re-purchase" rate, but I was so disappointed. The colors (ranging from nudes to wine) looked weird and garish on me: not natural or sheer at all. I also found it made my lips burn a little.

I like their glosses much better, but would not recommend this to someone who is looking for a natural, sheer product. I will be returning the glazes and getting more of their gloss.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2011 6:29:00 PM More reviews by Frenchmix

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I have this in Boysenberry. I think it's pretty true to the color above and the description on their site. A true red. It's really pretty,creamy, super moisturizing, and sorta sheer. This IMO is more like a colored lipbalm( reminds me of honeybee gardens lipstick). It does have plenty of color, but not real long lasting, like a matte lipstick.. I prefer more long lasting color that is more like a lipstain..like Zuzu's lipstick. Still it is really nice and the pkg is really pretty! Great green company, and my 1st product from them..will be buying more!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/10/2011 12:32:00 AM More reviews by Zetaflickan

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Grey

Bought Coquette online.
The colour is strange, on my hand it looks warmer than NYX Diva, but colder on the lips. Not flattering on me, but my mom liked it.
A bit drying on me (all lipsticks are, adding a little lip balm is no problem), but, again, my mom thought it felt like a lip balm.
Will try again in other shades.

Love the ingredients.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2011 12:21:00 AM More reviews by Leftwing34

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really love this lip glaze. I have never been a lipstick person, but was looking for a slightly more matte look than I could get from a gloss. The texture is creamy and it has pretty good staying power. I usually reapply twice during the work day. I wanted a neutral shade, and started with Lychee which is nice, but Rose Petal ended up being a perfect shade for me. It comes in a really pretty silver metal tube, which a nice switch from the plastic that most companies of similar price points use. LOVE this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2011 9:23:00 AM More reviews by veganhooper

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this vegan natural lipstick! I agree "100%" with the review right before mine. These lipsticks go on very moisturizing, but do tend to get a little dry as the day goes on...however...they do not dry gunky or make your lips look caked. They dry to a very cool stain. I freaking love that! I could reapply or put on a lip gloss or balm and it is gorgeous. I am a lipstick junky and I am very impressed with these. I also feel better about how natural they are. God knows how many chemicals us girls consume. I have 5 colors and love them all.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2011 5:33:00 PM More reviews by autumnrainbow

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I love these. Got the Peach Bellini and Strawberry. Both are pinky, but the Strawberry is darker. They are great, moisturizing and nice. The lips do kind of feel dry after the buttery part wears off, then you are left with an awesome stain. I really like that, if my lips start to get dry i just put another balm on or reapply. pretty colors and smell nice. love these !

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2011 12:26:00 AM More reviews by GFree

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I wanted to review this lip product, as I love when a company is making great efforts to come out with a natural cosmetic product. I also like this company because when I asked them about whether their products are gluten free they responded quickly with adding this information to each product on their site, and they also explain where their Vitamin E comes from. Very classy and professional.

I have the lip glaze in Lychee and Raspberry. DO NOT put on a lip balm product (I use only Korres lip butters) before you put on this lip glaze, as for me it will make it harder to see the color. I apply this on my lips just after I wash my face in the morning and during the time I regularly apply my makeup - sans lip butter. LYCHEE is a creamy, but not too creamy, opaque rosey color that looks fabulous on my cool, light olive-toned skin. It is my favorite rosey lipstick I own. It is matte. I have not had any problems with this color. It is not drying whatsoever. RASPBERRY is sheer. Sort of has the same consistency and sheerness as the Korres Mango Lipsticks. With a few swipes the color is more pronounced. It is a beautiful pink berry color - raspberry is an excellent name for it. Color lasts nicely, but the LYCHEE does tend to last longer. These colors also do not fade into some other weird color. I hate when lip colors do that. The packaging is great - high-end, well made. (I use to work at Neimans and I.Magnin in SF years ago, so I know what's nice and high end.) A nice pretty silver sleek tube with white print of flowers. Very pretty. I have carried these around in my purse, pockets, car, etc and the printing on them has not faded - they look brand new and I have had these two for several months. The caps stay on and does not fall off BTW. I'm very impressed with this line and intend on buying more of them.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No