100 Percent Pure Lip Glaze

4.3

Not tested on animals

Organic Avocado Butter1, Organic Cocoa Butter1, Contains all or some of the following Fruit Pigments: Organic Cherry2, Organic Plum2, Cabernet Grape, Organic Raspberry2, Organic Blueberry2, Organic Blackberry2, Organic Peach2, Organic Apricot2, Organic Tomato3, Organic Pomegranate2, Organic Cacao (chocolate)2, Organic Rose Petals1, Organic Lavender Flower1 and Organic Cinnamon3, Organic Shea Butter4, Organic Rosehip Oil5, Organic Mango Butter1, Vitamin E (a-tocopherol), Vitamin C (ascorbyl palmitate), May contain Mica (natural shimmery mineral)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

A decent product, more of a cross between lipstick and lip gloss. I prefer something more like lipstick. I just was not impressed as I thought I would be with the product, but will use up what I bought no problem. It does not really moisturize lips after a few hours, and seems to dry lips if worn a long time. Not bad, and I can see where for some people this really might be a great product. I will stick with "Real Purity" brand lipsticks unless "100% Pure" brand eventually comes out with a real lipstick, which I am definitely willing to try, as I love other "100% Pure" products.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

It's more like 3.5. I honestly like how this product looks on me and I love the concept. The colour is lovely, but it's not the colour I thought I was going to get (and still want) after being mislead by the website description and photo.

I ordered the colour Watermelon, which is described as "warm soft red" on their website with a photo that matches. But in actuality, the colour is neither soft nor warm (both in the tube and on the skin). It's a bright cool red, basically a dark pink. And trust me, I know my colours; I'm a graphic designer. Whoever came up with these names or mixed these colours either don't know what they're talking about or are colourblind. I guess a third option would be this product goes through some sort of chemical reaction and changes colour soon after production, in which case it's shoddy and poorly developed. Whatever the case, it's not getting full marks because it's inaccurate.

With the negative out of the way, they're lucky this product does work well and the concept is brilliant. It's basically an edible lipstick, which means it's a safe lipstick. The only accurate portion of the description is that the website also described the product as sheer and moisturising. If it was actually a warm red, I'd want it opaque, but since it's quite a bright pink, I appreciate the sheerness. It also smells quite lovely, faint and fruity.

If this product was the right colour, I'd give it a 4. But since the colour was basically completely wrong, I'm giving it a 3. I'd love to try another shade from this brand, but I don't trust the website descriptions. I wish they sold these in stores so I could see them first hand. I see that someone has provided a photo of all the shades tested on their arm. I don't trust that either. Lighting conditions can greatly change how a colour appears in a photo.

Also, I'd like the packaging better if it didn't look like a tampon.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I bought this in daquiri nice bright pink! love it!
color lasts until you drink or eat or wipe ur mouth with a napkin
but i find you have to re-apply anything that goes on your lips
goes on very smooth and buttery looks so good on a tiny bit of shinyness which is nice
i don't find it very moisturizing though so i might buy a chapstick to put on first then this over top or put extra moisturizer on my lips
over all an amazing product and the packaging is so cute and the price isnt too bad
if you want great products with real pure ingrediants you have to pay the price
i want to buy this in vixen or peach bellini ive never tried lipstick on me before so i might just buy a red one as well

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I absolutely love 100% Pures Lip Glazes. I have the shades Fruit Punch, which is a nice raspberry red, and Strawberry which is a more pinkish colour, I like both even if I prefer Fruit Punch which is warmer colour than Strawberry.

The packaging is very cute and practical and the Lip Glazes goes on easily on the lips and they don't dry out my lips at all, I usually just apply one layer but by applying more layers you can easily build up the colour intensity. The durabilty is also great and the Lip Glazes smell nice of berries. Five lippies of five!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Nervous to go crazy before I tried one, I bought lychee last month. I am 16 but do not like light pinks - they just don't look good on me. My fav daily lipstick is Mattesse Mocha Ice, and this is a bit more reddish version of it. Plus it's matte. That's good though; I like to vary anywho! It's incredibly buildable as well! Four lippies for price :/

Except.. AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO THINKS THE PACKAGING LOOKS LIKE A (long) TAMPON?
Every time I reach for it, I feel like it's a tampon! It doesn't affect the product though, it's cute and easy to carry, but that was my first impression.

Ugh, this company just kills me... They have a thousand and one shades of PINK!!!!!! Even the ones that are described as red are, in fact, pink. I've tried several, including the supposedly red Pomegranate--it was hot pink. And the supposedly nude Seduce--it was cotton candy pink. My husband laughed out loud when I tried it on. And it ticks me off because I love their ingredients, the texture, the packaging, the smell, everything, except they can't make a non-pink color apparently...

But!!! I just found a great alternative... Delizioso Skincare makes an all natural lipstick in a color called Red Carpet... Just ordered, have high hopes, we'll see! In the meantime, I can make do with my Burt's Bees Rose Tinted Lip Balm (yes, I know Rose sounds pink, but it's surprisingly neutral and sheer enough that it works for me.)

Well, hope my rant helped my fellow gals who want all natural, non-toxic lip color in more neutral or reddish tones. :-)

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

I purchased this in several colors, based on the high "would re-purchase" rate, but I was so disappointed. The colors (ranging from nudes to wine) looked weird and garish on me: not natural or sheer at all. I also found it made my lips burn a little.

I like their glosses much better, but would not recommend this to someone who is looking for a natural, sheer product. I will be returning the glazes and getting more of their gloss.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I have this in Boysenberry. I think it's pretty true to the color above and the description on their site. A true red. It's really pretty,creamy, super moisturizing, and sorta sheer. This IMO is more like a colored lipbalm( reminds me of honeybee gardens lipstick). It does have plenty of color, but not real long lasting, like a matte lipstick.. I prefer more long lasting color that is more like a lipstain..like Zuzu's lipstick. Still it is really nice and the pkg is really pretty! Great green company, and my 1st product from them..will be buying more!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Bought Coquette online.
The colour is strange, on my hand it looks warmer than NYX Diva, but colder on the lips. Not flattering on me, but my mom liked it.
A bit drying on me (all lipsticks are, adding a little lip balm is no problem), but, again, my mom thought it felt like a lip balm.
Will try again in other shades.

Love the ingredients.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really love this lip glaze. I have never been a lipstick person, but was looking for a slightly more matte look than I could get from a gloss. The texture is creamy and it has pretty good staying power. I usually reapply twice during the work day. I wanted a neutral shade, and started with Lychee which is nice, but Rose Petal ended up being a perfect shade for me. It comes in a really pretty silver metal tube, which a nice switch from the plastic that most companies of similar price points use. LOVE this product.

Recommended for Medium Skin