December 19, 2014 | 1293 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Trio - Sweet as Candy

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2014 9:36:00 AM More reviews by batmangirrl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

LOVE THIS ONE...maybe the pink one could be more pigmented!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2014 10:14:00 PM More reviews by VegetaFanGirl

Another impeccable trio from Wet N Wild- other brands really should learn a thing or two from them.
Sweet as Candy is a trio comprising of a warm white, a taupe-brown, and a carnation pink. I wouldn't say that this totally looks like candy, but it seriously reminds me of Neapolitan ice cream. The finishes on the eyeshadows are satin-shimmery; I really like it, and it makes for a brightening effect on the eyelids. These are warm-toned, in my opinion. As for pigmentation, these are insanely amazing; they are very blendable and behave very well with each other and my primer. I would also say that these eyeshadows have a bit of moisture to them, if that makes sense; they don't feel at all like those chalky or flaky ones. The colors appear on the eyes exactly like they look inside their packaging. I would easily compare the quality of this trio's color and pigmentation with any reputable high end brand.
Staying power, with primer, is also commendable. I have had no flaking issues, and my eye look with these eyeshadows has lasted for 18 hours easily. Love it!
The packaging of these is a bit cheap-feeling, but it won't fail you unless the eyeshadows are subjected to immense brutality.
Sweet as Candy is extremely cheap, just like all the other WNW trios; $3. For that price...buy the whole freaking collection!! These eyeshadows are absolutely, totally, swear-on-my-nonexistent-life worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2013 3:54:00 PM More reviews by JaneChemi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

the shadows feel soft and buttery and dont feel overly powdery. they were loo light and shimmery for me but they were still great shadows

rated 4 of 5 on 10/13/2013 6:29:00 AM More reviews by loveyounickj

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

For such and inexpensive product like this i think it does its job pretty well. They have such great pigmentation and that surprises me since they are so cheap! I think this trio is great for everyday use since it gives such a natural yet smooth finish.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2013 6:36:00 PM More reviews by Jilly914

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I am very surprised how great Wet n Wild eyeshadows are since they are so cheap! I have this trio (and several other Wet n Wild sets), and I love how smooth they are. They are easy to apply with an eyeshadow brush, and they blend beautifully. They have just the right amount of pigment to make them stand out, but not so much that they look harsh.

You really can't go wrong with Wet n Wild eyeshadows :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2013 4:14:00 PM More reviews by AgentMakeup007

Wet N' Wild takes the cake when it comes to beautiful eyeshadows for the cheapest prices!!! Their formula is velvety soft and very pigmented! I own this and other trios and compared to other eyeshadow brands nothing compares in softness and durability. I don't even use eye primer when applying them and they last all day on my eyelids. They are super affordable and I aways recommend them to my friends on a low budget.
I can say all of these three colors (which I'll call pearl (white), rose (pink) and poo (brown) ) can be applied in any type of combination, avoiding using poo on the brow bone. They can all be used over the lid, and it will look natural for day time. You can also create looks for night time with it. I noticed it makes my hazel eyes look brighter every time I wear it.
I really recommend this product!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2013 8:43:00 PM More reviews by ladykestryl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This trio is a wonderful color combination. While the shadows are shimmery, there isn't too much shimmer. I am a PPP, and the light color comes off as a light pink, which makes me look pulled together, but not too "done". Overall this is a nice trio to travel with and create a great office look. I would buy this again once I hit pan!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/12/2013 6:50:00 PM More reviews by expensivepink92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Not sure if I just ended up with a dud, but I did not find these shadows to be anywhere near as pigmented as the other WnW Color Icon shadows I have tried. The pink is okay but nothing special, the brown has terrible pigmentation, and the white is a little chalky. I use this when I'm traveling because it is a convenient little trio but I almost never reach for it otherwise. Maybe I just ended up with a bad one, but I was disappointed by this trio.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/7/2013 6:44:00 PM More reviews by sunnyonne1

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have a gazillion bronze and taupe eyeshadows, yet bought this because the brown/ bronze was neutral. Didn't pull orange like almost all bronze shadows, nor was it a grey tone taupe. It's nice to finally find one shadow that, for me, gets it right .

rated 4 of 5 on 4/22/2013 7:23:00 AM More reviews by sheila12344321

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

inexpensive and sparkly
lasts all day with a primer

gravitating more toward matte colors now, so I won't repurchase