September 2, 2014 | 1861 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Bliss Labs - Eye Makeup Remover

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/11/2010 3:56:00 AM More reviews by Harlot

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Not a good eye make-up remover. Regarding the previous posters eye make up removal "tutorial" ha ha, no matter how careful you are, some of the product is going to seep into your eyes especially when water is used to rinse it off afterwards. Some people are extremely sensitive to any chemicals getting in or near their eyes or eyelids. This product stings and leaves your vision blurry for an hour after using it ( even when eye area is rinsed off twice, thoroughly). It does`nt remove make-up very well either. Physicians Formula eye make-up remover is the best and doesn`t sting at all.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/7/2009 1:21:00 PM More reviews by 73steph

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

this doesn't take all my makeup off. If I'm spending this much I expect great results and this didn't deliver. Be very careful because this does burn if it gets in your eyes. Sticking with my mary kay eye makeup remover.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/28/2009 4:50:00 PM More reviews by Come_N_Get_It

This is probably the worst eye make-up remover EVER. I needed something temporary and this was really, really bad. First of all, it squirts out all over the place. Second, it doesnt take off eye make-up. I had to rub the make up off and this also burned my eyes. Please save your money and buy something better.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/19/2009 7:17:00 PM More reviews by babybluebird

Formerly, I used Clinique's Take the Day Off but after getting a lash perm, I read online that I should try an oil-free eye makeup remover. Since I wasn't sure if the Clinique is or not, I decided to give this one a try.

For starters, I like the gel texture and the fact that you can even stick it in the fridge to cool. I am now no longer wearing waterproof mascara but I am wearing the waterproof twisty liner from MAC and this makeup remover removed everything really well. I think a small amount of this product removes quite a bit of makeup. I wear quite of bit of eyeliner and mascara every day and this does a great job of getting everything off and clean. I think it took a little bit more time than the Take the Day Off, but not excessively so. I liked that it doesn't leave a residue.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2009 12:27:00 AM More reviews by ChezaBelle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

for me this stuff is like magic. I wear eye primer, shadow, cream liner, and one coat of mascara. and this stuff delivers when it's time to take it off. I used to use No. 7's make-up remover and it was okay, but it felt extremely oily and didn't even seem to wash off with my face wash. Bliss 's though is a very cool gel that doesn't leave anything behind like residue. It seems to work best if you put some on a cotton pad or ball and rub it in a little with your finger first, then proceed to take your make-up off. It's perfect for me.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2009 4:11:00 PM More reviews by mtalla27

This was given to me as a Christmas present and I have to say it has been the worst m/u remover ever. After swiping the gel with a cotton ball I have to go over the area several times before the eye makeup is completely removed. Contrary to what the previous reviewer said this is not an effective eye m/u remover and there are many others on the market that provide better results. To give an example my oil-free Neutrogena works 100 times better than this gel. The only positive thing to comment on about this product would be the cooling effect it has when it's first applied to the eyelid. That's about it. Otherwise my advice would be to pass on this and buy something in the drugstore that is cheaper and more effective.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2009 9:31:00 AM More reviews by crashntome09

Okay, I am writing this on behalf of myself and my friend ilovecouture. And as I speak for both of us I must say the following.

WTF is up with the crappy rating this got?! As girls who work in cosmetics and are required to wear 60lbs of eye makeup a day I am shocked and astonished that this got poor reviews. One swipe over your eye will take off almost every bit of stuborn makeup and residue. Waterproof, water resistant, long wearing, this baby moves them all. It could take the grease off the motor in your car. ~ Next point.

I had no problem with any sort of irritation or burning from this product. Do I need to give a lesson in removing eye makeup? You need not rub your eye back and forth with this product trying to remove traces of makeup. You swipe it over your eye with a cotton pad or wash cloth. If you rub anything liquid or gel over your eye IT WILL GET IN! This goes back to common sense. Come on. Close your eyes tight and swipe. Do this and you should have so problems.

This was also a dirt cheap buy because I found it at TJ Maxx my friend found it at Marshall's. Makes sense since they are owned by the same company. I know neither one of us gave over $10 and the bottle will last you a long time.

This really is a great makeup remover. Don't hestate to try.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2009 7:59:00 PM More reviews by minxgirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this at TJ Maxx for $8 (I got impatient waiting for my HG eye-makeup remover by Merle Norman- Dual Action Remover-to arrive in the next shipment) and bought this remover to use in the meantime. BIG MISTAKE! This &^#% made my eyes burn like a mofo and caused my eyelids to swell like nobody's business. The only good thing is that it *did* remove my eye makeup easily. This is going back for a refund!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/10/2008 4:07:00 PM More reviews by curlytexan

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm usually a soap and water girl for removing eye makeup. But I recently bought the Sephora Lash Stash mascara collection with lots of different mascara brands and some of them didn't come off with soap and water. So I decided to buy a remover to do the job. Like the other reviewers I find the gel to be cooling and soothing. And you don't have to use a lot to get the makeup off. I am not a hardcore heavy mascara wearer but this wipes of my heavy shadows, liners, and mascaras with no problem.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/15/2008 3:42:00 AM More reviews by boutyqueen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I do think this product is overpriced. HOWEVER, this is the BESTTTT eye makeup remover i have ever used!!!!! AND i've tried many many different kinds...

this one did not leave my eyes burning, no oily feel, and it took out every bit of eye makeup i had on! i wear alot of mascara...three coats at least... and eyeshadow and eyeliner...and it removed every bit of it off...its a great product!!!!!