August 27, 2014 | 1799 users online

Blush - Rimmel - Blush - Santa Rose 001

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2013 11:45:00 AM More reviews by Superstarcarly

This is such a good budget blusher, keep going back to it, the perfect pink for my skin. Brilliant staying power and colour pay off.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/17/2013 8:27:00 PM More reviews by skeezicks_7

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I am fair/porcelain skinned with cool coloring, but I am able to wear this color to warm up my complexion. I also purchased the pink rose color but I wear santa rosa more often. The only thing I don't like are the sparkles, but I haven't found them noticeable after the blush is applied. I don't think it's the best possible color for me, so I probably wouldn't buy it again. The packaging and brush are cheap, but for the price I can't really complain!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2013 4:51:00 PM More reviews by Shanplum

A great little blush if you are super fair (probably NW-20 or less) as it wouldn't show up on medium/darker tones - and you are looking for a peach that isn't orangey this is a great neutral pinky peach with cool and warm tones (neutral) to give a great flush of colour. Very natural looking on the skin, looks like it has some shimmer in the pan but it appears as more of an invisible sheen on the skin. A great blush for very little money however you need to apply every few hours or so not at all long lasting like all Rimmel blushes so loses a point for staying power.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2013 9:28:00 AM More reviews by cherrryyyx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I was so pleasantly surprised by this blush. I purchased this for something cheap to keep in the makeup bag I keep at my other half's place, but that went out the window and I used it everyday for about a month. It's such a beautiful peachy pink colour, which is so pigmented and soft. An absolute bargain for the price tag! It's fairly long lasting too. I love this blush, the only thing I'm not a fan of is the packaging but for the price and the quality of product I'm not taking a lippy off for that. LOVE.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2013 5:30:00 PM More reviews by Rosie125

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

I usually don't like blush because I feel like I can never find the right color. But this blush is perfect!! It's crazy glitter it's very soft and pretty pigmented. The color is great and it's the perfect everyday color. The packaging is okay but for the price I don't really care. Overall love the blush!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2013 3:17:00 PM More reviews by Disnep

I have the oldest square package. This is my first blush and it is a little square that don't take a lot of space. but it has 5g in it and take forever to finish. I haven't done mine yet and it is the most natural and pretty pink/peach flush you can get. will buy it a gain but not anytime soon though because I was trying to finish it and use it straight a year. kind of sick of it a little bit

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2013 11:21:00 AM More reviews by snowwgirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My big complaint about most blushes is that with 2 swipes- wham, overload .IMO nothing is more aging than an overdose of blush.
I have blushes from Hard Candy, ELF, NYX,Milani but none is like Santa Rosa. Rimmel Santa Rosa is a glitter free, natural pink and you can buff it in to a natural finish.Skip the apples of cheeks, place it from top of ear to mid cheek . In daylight, you will not look like a drag queen, just fresh and healthy.
EDIT: 1st blush I have ever hit pan on. Gotta find a new one now.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/15/2012 3:22:00 AM More reviews by Missclili

lovely and healthy peachy pink colour, which i find ideal. it appears to have some shimmer in the box, but when applied, leaves a really nice sheen without any obvious glitter or shimmer. it's a good price for a blush and i shan't complain about the packaging - it is very simple and its small size adds little bulk to my makeup bag.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/2/2012 12:05:00 PM More reviews by littlemaki

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Beautiful color, looks very natural, but hate hate hate the packaging ! I got the version with no brush and that's super tiny

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/26/2012 5:01:00 PM More reviews by ashmiaka

i LOVE this blush. it's HG of the HG. i have the old version with the crappy plastic lid that comes completely off and has no brush... but the color is absolute perfection on my skin. i am NC20-ish with naturally flushed cheeks (that peek through even when i use foundation powder). the blush itself is a gorgeous peachy pink with slight shimmer (reminiscent of NARS deep throat) that doesn't make my natural flush redder. i can use it lightly for a polished flush or heavily for a defined pop of color. even if i pile it on it doesn't look bad. foolproof. i saw the reformulated version with the flip lid and brush and it looks different although i cannot confirm this yet (looked more like a nude-ish peach). i wish i had bought back-ups of this in the original formulation / packaging. it's my absolute favorite (above MAC, NARS, etc)!