April 19, 2014 | 1064 users online

Mascara - Revlon - Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara

rated 3 of 5 on 10/17/2013 12:19:00 PM More reviews by Jessica24601

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this Revlon product meaning REVLON Mascara for the 1st time since probably the 90's (I am 37) since I recall not really liking them for mascara then or now...However, the Cosmetic Lady at my local Drug Store suggested this to me. So I took her advice and actually enjoy this mascara. No va va voom lashes, but they feel nice and light. Require about 3 or more coats to do the trick for any mega visibility, but I can keep on coating with NO clumpage. Decent length and seperation, not to mention on sale for $9, I cannot resist a sale because I feel I have NOT wasted cash. It is def an okay mascara, but I do not see myself re purchasing because I just discovered Rimmel ENDLESS Lash Accelerator just one week later and kind of put this one aside since. This is fine for day for sure, but I like the deer caught in the headlights look even in the day (yes I am immature for mid 30's lol). But again, an OK mascara that I would suggest for natural looks. May try Lash Potion next time I try a Revlon mascara but won't get this. A little too dry and a little to...well little. I have skimpy but long lashes, however, if you already have nice thick lashes, I can see the appeal. Just was not enough for mine is all.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/7/2013 3:26:00 PM More reviews by MakeupMaven94

WOW! My first bad review! I'm so excited! This stuff was not my dang cup of tea. The brush is ridiculously too big to do anything with! The consistency of the product is too thick. Clumps galore! Takes forever to make anything happen with my lashes and they're not even short. Most of the product ends up on my eyelid or below my eye. Did not notice a difference in lashes after a month of use. Did I mention the brush being the size of a machine gun bullet? Does not comb product through my lashes rather it paints the outer wall of lashes. Smells weird. Sticky lashes. No Bueno. A good buy if you get it in water proof and you just want to change the color of your lashes. Because that is all that it does.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/7/2013 5:15:00 AM More reviews by alizogub

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Other

i found this mascara to be a good mascara, quite expensive with it being around the $20 mark,
i found this to be a more natural mascara, it wasn't a full volume maximiser mascara but it did the job nicely. it did extend my lashes without clumping making it a real natural look.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/27/2013 7:04:00 AM More reviews by satin828

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

A girlfriend with amazingly long lashes recommended this one to me. While it's not HG mascara, it does really make my lashes healthy. It lengthens nicely with several generous coats. While it doesn't seem to hold the curl from the lash curler very well, it curls lashes a bit on its own. I haven't had problems with clumping, but I don't get much volume either. It does tend to flake a little. I find that it washes off fairly easily - I just use regular face wash, no eye makeup remover whatsoever.

What I really love about this mascara is how it makes my lashes healthy and strong. I've really noticed a difference - I have been using this mascara every day for the past 2 years and haven't seen a fallen lash since. My lashes have grown a bit longer and fuller as well.

Finally, one tube lasts forever. I have naturally thin and short lashes so I use a lot of mascara every day, and each tube lasts at least a year. When the consistency is too thick, I just add a drop or two of eye drops. Overall, this is a great everyday mascara for keeping your lashes healthy and strong but use a more dramatic more for going out.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/20/2013 11:17:00 PM More reviews by brownsugarncutie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Found this at target for 1.97 on clearance. It lengthens my eyelashes well without clumps or being unnatural. No flakes either. Very pleased.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2013 11:23:00 PM More reviews by sophieelizabethx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love this product! I have medium-length lashes and it makes them really long and full without being really fake-looking like some others do. I don't have any trouble getting it off, I don't even use makeup remover, I just wash my face with my Garnier 3-in-1 face mask and wash, and it comes right off (:

rated 3 of 5 on 9/7/2013 1:55:00 PM More reviews by BeautyBrunette16

I love this mascara. After finding my beloved Revlon Fabulash had been discontinued, I ventured out to try this one. I love it! Recommended it to my mom and she said she even noticed her lashes were longer!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/6/2013 11:25:00 PM More reviews by Cammmi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I liked the brush but the formula is flaky. It doesn't last well, it flakes after 5 hours. And it is difficult to remove. I'm throwing the tube. I don't want to waste time on it.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/2/2013 12:21:00 PM More reviews by ohdrdoctor

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

Overall, this is an okay mascara. It's not something I would seek to purchase again. I do prefer a thicker brush because I have large eyes (and a tendency towards clumsiness). My main complaint is the formula smudged under my eyes easily yet was impossible to fully remove. Unsolved Mystery.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/25/2013 8:20:00 AM More reviews by tante_v

This gets a big thumbs-down from me. I bought it on a whim without reading any reviews (big mistake--when will I learn?). Firstly, the brush is huge, which made me excited because I thought it would help get all of my fine, thin, blonde lashes. Unfortunately it just means I get a ton of mascara all over my upper lids and below my eyes. My biggest problem with it is that even the non-waterproof version is impossible to get off. At night, I use eye makeup remover, then wash my face, and then have to use Q-tips again to get more mascara off. In the morning, there are STILL mascara smudges under my eyes. No thanks. I don't want to have to fight so hard to remove a mascara that does nothing remarkable for my lashes. In the bin it goes.