Revlon Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara

3.2

Water, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Stearic Acid, Cera Alba (Beeswax) (Beeswax), Isododecane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Hydrogenated Polycyclopentadiene, Trisiloxane, C30 45 Alkyl Dimethicone, Cera Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera Wax), Cera Carnauba Cire (Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax), Triethanolamine, Bis Vinyl Dimethicone Copolymer, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Stearyl Esters, Isosteareth 200 Linoleate, Acacia Gum (Acacia Senegal) (Acacia Senegal), Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein/PVP Crosspolymer, Phytantriol, Nylon 6, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Panthenol, Methoxy Amodimethicone/Silsequioxane Copolymer, Silica, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Simethicone, Butylene Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, 1 2 Hexanediol, May Contain ( /-): (CI 77897), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77897), Black 2 (CI 77266) (CI 77266), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Ultramarines (CI 77007)

on 6/24/2014 1:21:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

I've tried others, but I always come back to this mascara. It's amazing. It makes my eyelashes look so full without clumping. It gives that false eyelash volume without looking fake. This mascara doesn't smudge for me. I was able to wear this mascara to work (I worked in a hot restaurant where I was constantly running back and forth, carrying heavy objects, bussing tables, etc. meaning I was sweating A LOT) and it lasted all day. No flakes, no smudges, no runs. The only time I've noticed it smudging or flaking EVER is when its gotten old (three months) or on the rare occasions I fall asleep without taking it off, and if you take your makeup off nightly, that won't be a problem for you. The wand is a little big, so if you're not careful you should take your time when applying it as not to get it on your face, but for the end result I think it's worth it. All in all, I'm head over heels for this mascara and I don't think I'll be switching it out any time soon.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

This product is definitely a bit expensive at $6.99 but it is top-notch. After trying other brands, I have found that this mascara really works well. My eyelashes are short and thin. After applying this, I see an instant difference and it makes my eyelashes curl more as well.

Some reviews state that it is a bit thick. My theory is, but it is untested, people with longer eyelashes, may prefer a more liquidy formula. This is probably the main difference.

Because the formula is very thick, I do not have to spend much time putting it on before going to work. It darkens my eyelashes instantly, and after applying a few coats I can see a true, visible difference. I use the waterproof one so I remove it with a nonpolar solvent such as mineral oil.

on 5/19/2014 1:47:00 AM

I actually really adore this mascara. It works great on my lashes and makes them really long and thick without any clumping at all. The only downside is that it can wear off after a long hot day, and it doesn't work as well after a while since it tends to get dried out.

on 5/16/2014 6:45:00 AM

REALLY BAD. Especially considering it's revlon which is supposed to be high end drugstore. The brush is ridiculously huge, making it hard to get the tiny inner lashes without a mess. Despite this huge brush hardly any mascara comes out, except on the end where there's a big clump of it. There's just zero volume, the name and claims are SO misleading here. I really cannot think of a positive thing to say about it. If you already have great long lashes it may work for you, mine though are average and really need a wow mascara. This one doesn't make the cut.

on 5/14/2014 6:12:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

the brush is huge, but somehow deposited minimal product. it took forever to build up the mascara on lashes. it doesn't actually grow lashes either. Revlon is a total miss for me when it comes to mascaras.

on 5/5/2014 7:37:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I found this new version called Bold Lacquer by Grow Luscious yesterday and had to get it. I was very disappointed. There is no lacquer-like shine or finish. It barely adds any thickness or length. It is a totally misleading product name. To use it at all I have to layer it with other products. I regret this impulse purchase. I have not found a good Revlon mascara in many years. They do make wonderful lipsticks and blushes.

on 4/28/2014 11:28:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This stuff is pretty good, I've certainly used worse. I picked up the black waterproof formula for $3. This might have earned 5 stars if it weren't for the brush, it's a bit thick and clumsy. Still, after the mascara "matured" after 3 weeks the performance was great and I was getting very black, glossy lashes that didn't smudge. My lashes are a bit clumpy is a downfall. Not good enough to be one of my favorites, but if I caught it at this price again I'd repurchase.

Note: haven't notice a single difference in my eyelashes growing, been using it a month.

on 4/20/2014 5:13:00 AM

By far a new favourite mascara of mine! I used to be in love with Maybelline the Falsies and Maybelline Define-A-Lash, but now I love this mascara! At first it's quite difficult, it looks terrible and feels gross and the brush is too big, but once you stick with it it'll be your new favourite trust me :D It doesn't give you much volume, but it adds nice length and colour and helps to thicken your lashes.

on 2/12/2014 11:07:00 AM

Great product! I used to use MAC Plushlash until I found this. After using for a month I noticed my lashes were thicker and longer, which I attribute to less lash breakage. Not sure if this actually grows lashes, but does keep mine looking healthy and full.

on 1/11/2014 5:55:00 AM

The brush is very big, doesn't do much for my lashes but hardens and darken them. Not what I was hoping for very cheap not worth the money. Going back to cover girl mascara