August 20, 2014 | 2039 users online

Mascara - Revlon - Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2014 7:37:00 PM More reviews by hebrides

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I found this new version called Bold Lacquer by Grow Luscious yesterday and had to get it. I was very disappointed. There is no lacquer-like shine or finish. It barely adds any thickness or length. It is a totally misleading product name. To use it at all I have to layer it with other products. I regret this impulse purchase. I have not found a good Revlon mascara in many years. They do make wonderful lipsticks and blushes.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 4/28/2014 11:28:00 PM More reviews by JustCakey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This stuff is pretty good, I've certainly used worse. I picked up the black waterproof formula for $3. This might have earned 5 stars if it weren't for the brush, it's a bit thick and clumsy. Still, after the mascara "matured" after 3 weeks the performance was great and I was getting very black, glossy lashes that didn't smudge. My lashes are a bit clumpy is a downfall. Not good enough to be one of my favorites, but if I caught it at this price again I'd repurchase.

Note: haven't notice a single difference in my eyelashes growing, been using it a month.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/20/2014 5:13:00 AM More reviews by megantiffany

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

By far a new favourite mascara of mine! I used to be in love with Maybelline the Falsies and Maybelline Define-A-Lash, but now I love this mascara! At first it's quite difficult, it looks terrible and feels gross and the brush is too big, but once you stick with it it'll be your new favourite trust me :D It doesn't give you much volume, but it adds nice length and colour and helps to thicken your lashes.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2014 11:07:00 AM More reviews by Armstrong23

Great product! I used to use MAC Plushlash until I found this. After using for a month I noticed my lashes were thicker and longer, which I attribute to less lash breakage. Not sure if this actually grows lashes, but does keep mine looking healthy and full.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/11/2014 5:55:00 AM More reviews by Meganshay

The brush is very big, doesn't do much for my lashes but hardens and darken them. Not what I was hoping for very cheap not worth the money. Going back to cover girl mascara

rated 3 of 5 on 12/23/2013 11:42:00 PM More reviews by christinequeen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This mascara isn't the greatest but it is alright. When I first got it from a friend I loved it. I thought it worked really good and make my lashes long. Despite the name your lashes don't really grow longer they just look longer. About halfway through the tube it started to get really clumpy all over the brush and tube and made my lashes clumpy too.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/17/2013 10:47:00 PM More reviews by Missryecakes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is by far one of the worst mascaras I've ever used! all it did was make my lashes darker and maybe slightly longer. it does NOTHING in terms of volume and not really anything in terms of length. the title is very misleading.
the only thing I could stand about this mascara was the fact that it wasn't clumpy and coated my eyelashes evenly.

This seems like a mascara that could work on someone who already has long lashes. Mine are short and straight but average thickness.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/17/2013 5:50:00 PM More reviews by artemis513

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

Pretty decent. Gives good volume and some length and definition. I think the best thing about this mascara is how my lashes feel after I take it off. Over time, I've noticed I've lost fewer lashes upon removal (if any), and the lashes are softer and "healthier". When I switch to other mascaras that are in my current rotation, my lashes feel drier and more prone to breakage. So while I don't think this makes the lashes grow faster, I definitely think it keeps them in good condition. I also enjoy the size of the brush; I have very large eyes so this takes less time to apply and get the results I want. It holds a curl, and my lashes don't feel crunchy or crispy while wearing, and they seem flexible. Dependable enough that I would buy again (and I have!)...

rated 4 of 5 on 12/13/2013 7:53:00 PM More reviews by camlynare

I love this mascara! One of the best mascaras i've ever used for a low cost! It doesn't clump your lashes as easily as other mascaras and makes my lashes appear longer!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/29/2013 3:46:00 PM More reviews by thebeautyunknown

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

A pretty good mascara, not one of the best, but an okay one.