Olay Total Effects 7-in-1 Fragrance-free SPF 15

3.5

Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 5%, Octisalate 2.6%, Octocrylene 2.6%. Other: Water, Glycerin, Niacinamide (vitamin B3), Polyethylene, Dimethicone, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Pentylene Glycol, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Stearyl Alcohol, Isohexadecane, Cetyl Alcohol, Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Benzyl Alcohol, Behenyl Alcohol, Dimethiconol, Sucrose Polycottonseedate, Ethylparaben, Methylparaben, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol, PEG-100 Stearate, Disodium EDTA, Stearic Acid, BHT, Polysorbate 60, PEG 4, PEG 4 Laurate, PEG 4 Dilaurate, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Citric Acid, Titanium Dioxide

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

It's not expensive and it's thick, but on my mature combo skin it feels greasy after a while. I need something with a lighter texture.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I did a side-by side with Nuetrogena Oil Free Moisture SPF 15. I felt that the Nuetrogena was less shiney after 30 mins to an hour. Both moisturized really well but since I get oily I don't want extra shine. The Neutrogena was a gift the day after I bought this so I wound up switching. I leave the Olay at work for when I forget to moisturize at home. As someone with combo/oily skin this is more suited to winter-time use. Too heavy for summer for my type of skin.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Sadly, this moisturizer broke me out, otherwise, this would've been a winner! The packaging is great, good pump, dispenses a perfect dime size amount. I love the texture and consistency of the formula. It spreads very easily on the face and feels so smooth. It has SPF 15, which is a bonus. There is a slight sunscreen smell, but it doesn't bother me. However, it breaks me out!! My skin is very easily clogged, however, with Paula's Choice 2% Bha, I've been able to keep to clogs out and keep my skin consistently clear. After using this, I noticed in a couple days that my skin has been clogging up again. I stopped using and switched to a generic Target moisturizer, and the clogged pores stopped. After a couple weeks, I decided to give this another try because I just love the texture of the moisturizer. However, after another couple days, my pores started clogging again, no matter how much bha I use. I'm going to have to give up on this moisturizer for good, which is a bummer because it contains great ingredients. I'll probably use this on my body so I won't waste it, but I will not use this on my face anymore.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Really liked this product gave a very nice glow and healthy look even after I had applied makeup. It says fragrance free but there is DEFINITELY a fragrance. It smells like SPF so if you don't like the SPF smell this isn't for you because even after applied when I went to school my friends asked me if I was wearing sunscreen! The packaging is VERY nice it comes in a bottle with pumps that gets every single drop of the product out so your not wasting product. It's kinda expensive but I will repurchase sometime in the future.

PROS: Good amount of moisture for my dry skin. Has antiaging ingredients. Fragrance free. The SPF is broad-spectrum. Some face and body SPFs actually have a warning on the packaging (near the active ingredient listing) telling you that it protects against sunburn but not aging or skin cancer. Even some olays. But this one DOES PROTECT against both.

CONS: Only spf 15.

ALTERNATES: Olay has a 7-in-1 in SPF 30 that I prefer, for the additonal spf protection.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I picked this moisturizer up because the store was out of Olay's Regenerist Regenerating Lotion With Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 15.

I like the texture of this lotion, it leaves my slightly dry sensitive skin feeling moisturized but not sticky or shiny. It does take longer to absorb than other facial moisturizers I have tried. It also seems to ball up under foundation so I would not use this daily because of that.

Overall not a bad product but the balling up/ flaking it does when I apply my foundation makes this a "no-winner" for me.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

As someone else said, Beautypedia gives this stuff a great review, which is why I bought it. I have to say, it has made such a difference to my skin, it's so much smoother. I have very dry sensitive skin and it keeps it hydrated. Only drawback is the price - around $NZ35. I got it on sale for $23 which wasn't too bad, and it's much much cheaper than my Clinique Super Rescue. HG status and will continue to purchase.

Edit - if you live in New Zealand the Warehouse has this stuff 2 for $25. Jus' sayin'.

I bought this at Costco when they had a coupon and I would really like to see those 7 effects. Overall, I was looking for one product that one product that does it all. I've seen this product around forever so it should be good? (even the Costco guy that checks receipts said it was good because it's what his wife uses)

But what they say is true. It's a sunscreen and acts like a sunscreen: it leaves an oily layer on top of your skin that lasts all day. At least, for my skin it did. Why am I still using it? Well, it's kinda expensive for a drug store brand and I'm still in college, saving every penny for living purposes. I spent maybe $30 on this, and that's more than some of my textbooks. I don't want this to go to waste and I really want to believe in it!

But! I started mixing this moisturizer with one pump L'oreal True Match Lumi Healthy Luminous Makeup (SPF 20) and I spread it all over my face and neck. Try mixing this product with a liquid foundation, and for ladies that want more coverage, work from there. So far, my face looks really bright and the tinted moisturizer from these two products makes me feel kinda girly. I'm not a huge fan of makeup but this has a super light coverage and a bit of tint and reverses the shiny effects of Olay. I almost neglected the L'oreal foundation because it made my face look kinda fake, and I'd rather blemishes than a weird skin color/texture not found in nature. And I'm sure my skin will love the layering of sunscreen products.

Let's hope this anti-wrinkle stuff works ;D i'll let you know in 10-15 years (I'm Asian and hoping it does me good)

Although, I started this product with the Garnier Fructis Clinical Overnight Peel and Dark Spot Corrector Vitamin C treatment. I don't know which product to attribute to my skin improvements.

This moisturizer with SPF has been wonderful for my dry winter skin. Adds just enough hydration without feeling greasy and works perfectly under my make-up. The texture is silky, absorbs quickly, and the pump packaging is wonderful. Not only does this contain SPF, but niacinamide, vitamin C, and green tea. Love this moisturizer for my dry winter induced skin and will be repurchasing it again.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Wow! I don't know what happened to me while using this lotion, but I noticed by the end of the day I had little tiny red bumps around my eyes, forehead and tops of cheek bones. I finally found out(after a month) that THIS was causing the irritation! Stopped using it and the NEXT day my skin was back to normal. It also stung a lil bit when I applied it, I know, all the signs where there that this was not compatible with my skin, lol but I tried hard to tell myself it wasn't the problem. Its fragrance free( still has a slight "scent") but it still irritated my slightly sensitive skin, can't imagine what this would do to very sensitive skin. Its a no go for me.