December 22, 2014 | 992 users online

Blush - MAC - Sheertone Blush in Blushbaby

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2013 12:26:00 PM More reviews by DL78

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The HG of blushes! This blush works really well with my NW20 skintone. Good staying power and works with a variety if makeup looks.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2013 10:38:00 PM More reviews by shgirl2

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

This is a lovely blush. It's neutral enough to go with nearly everything. I might like something even the tiniest less pink to go with red l/s but for everything it gives just the right flush.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2013 10:32:00 PM More reviews by mickansley123

Amazing blush! It's hard for me to use any other!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2013 10:19:00 PM More reviews by babyblue59

This blush is beautiful. The perfect everyday blush color. It is a soft rosy tan that looks very flattering and natural. I cannot say enough good things about this blush. I will say that this blush is basically a dupe for Tarte's blush in the color Exposed (which I already have) and you definitely don't need both. However, this is my favorite blush to wear at the moment!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2013 2:40:00 AM More reviews by Ha77

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My sister bought this color years ago and it looked so good on her I had to get some. I have used this blush for probably 10 years. The color is a wonderful subtle shade that brings out a great pinky tone. This shade looks good on most skin tones, I have seen it on several women from a really tan olive complexion to "glow in the dark" pale and it looks great on all of them. This is my go to blush, if they ever discontinue it I will be hoarding enough to make it through the rest of my life.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2013 3:57:00 AM More reviews by Eliza182695

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Im absolutely in love with this blush!!! It's probably my favorite blush of all time! So natural but yet VERY noticeable! I'm nw25 & it is shows up on me well & is so gorgeous! If you're debating whether or not you wanna buy this, go for it! You won't regret it! :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2013 11:52:00 PM More reviews by dv_27

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

OMG I lovee this blush, used it almost everyday for the past year. Dunno why this is the one I reach for more. Its been in my makeup bag for a very long time and just hit pan on this.. yay!! On my NC40 skin tone its a MBBB. Just the right pop of color without looking too much.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2013 12:15:00 PM More reviews by beanl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Black

I like my blush to look as natural as possible (like a natural flush) and I don't like any shimmer in it either. So this sounded perfect and... it lived to my expectations!
It's a very neutral color that looks good on everyone and literally goes with everything. It's a sheertone blush, so it's rather translucent as well. I'm NC35 and it takes quite a bit for it to show up on my skintone.
It's my everyday blush and I really recommend it if you're looking for a natural or a truly neutral blush. It might be too light for people that aren't very fair and are looking for a pop of color, though.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/23/2013 8:49:00 AM More reviews by yazmin77

I thought this would be a nice nude pink but when applied on my very light olive skin I got a horrible brown colour that dident go we'll with my skin tone at all! I can't see any pink, if you have a medium skin tone you probably can pick up the pink tones!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2013 7:03:00 AM More reviews by Holymacarony

I love love love love this blush!! It is my most worn blush in 2013. Before I got this, my HG was mac pinch me, who is similar but maybe a bit more warm/red. I still love that one, but I find Blushbaby to look even more natural and fit every style and color. I dont think fair skinned girls will regret buying this!