MAC Sheertone Blush in Blushbaby

4.5

on 3/25/2014 8:27:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

Blushbaby is my "office" blush. This is a great, neutral blush that leans pink. It's hard to go overboard with this one, and it layers well. This is a very good basic blush that can be worn every day. When I don't know which blush to wear I usually grab this. It's matte, blends easily and wears well throughout the day. I normally would have skipped this without trying it on, because in the pan it looks pretty boring, but it's great once applied. This is a staple for me, and I would repurchase it.

on 3/16/2014 11:08:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I love this blush! The only problem is the packaging. The clear part popped off and now I cannot travel with the blush safely. It is a beautiful color though!

on 2/24/2014 1:03:00 AM

Blushbaby is a matte neutral shade with a hint of pink to it. It's great for brides, professionals that have a m/u code to follow, as well as people just getting into makeup and want more of a natural look.

In the pan in looks pretty, yet subtle. I like to wear it when I am wanting a natural look. I am Nc30/40, and it does show up when using my 116 brush. I do have to build it up to the intensity I desire. No biggie as it's not super pigmented off the bat, therefore I can control my usage.

On skintones darker than mine, this blush may not show up even with building it up. It'll give a "barely there" look. If that's what your looking for, then please do try it. On skintones lighter than mine, you will love it. Costs $21.

No, I will not repurchase as I like my blushes a little darker from the get go.

on 1/27/2014 1:38:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I am a NC42/C6/MUFE 153....I like the color in the pan and on my cheeks but I have to put like 5 layers on to see it well. Anything that light I may have to do something other than sheertone as I have to constantly layer it. I am used to Nars blushes where I only have to dab once or twice and I am done.

UPDATE: I have been using this blush almost everyday and really like it. I do have to layer it on but I like the color on my skin. I would purchase this again.

on 1/7/2014 10:26:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

I absolutely love this blush, I've only had it for a few days and haven't worn it out yet so I can't attest to its longevity but it's soo beautiful. It's a coolish neutral pinky brown.

I'm NW15 (or NW18 in studio fix powder as it runs light) and this is the most perfect sheer blush ever. It's like I'm not even wearing blush - don't get me wrong it's pigmented but it just looks so natural like it's just my cheeks not blush.

I think this is a dupe for Tarte's Exposed blush (though may be a teeny bit warmer) so for any U.K ladies that can't get it, this might be a good bet.

At £18 it's ludicrously expensive but I reckon I'd buy it again unless I found a good dupe cheaper.

on 12/21/2013 8:13:00 PM

I find myself reaching for this blush every day. It works with almost any look. I am NC20 for reference. It blends like butter, and you can use it for a sheer flush of color or build it up for a more bold look. Beautiful!

on 11/20/2013 12:26:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The HG of blushes! This blush works really well with my NW20 skintone. Good staying power and works with a variety if makeup looks.

on 10/13/2013 10:38:00 PM

This is a lovely blush. It's neutral enough to go with nearly everything. I might like something even the tiniest less pink to go with red l/s but for everything it gives just the right flush.

on 10/13/2013 10:32:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Amazing blush! It's hard for me to use any other!

on 10/13/2013 10:19:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This blush is beautiful. The perfect everyday blush color. It is a soft rosy tan that looks very flattering and natural. I cannot say enough good things about this blush. I will say that this blush is basically a dupe for Tarte's blush in the color Exposed (which I already have) and you definitely don't need both. However, this is my favorite blush to wear at the moment!

Top Rated MAC Products