January 31, 2015 | 1200 users online

Blush - MAC - Sheertone Blush in Blushbaby

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2014 10:26:00 AM More reviews by SKWKLBF

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I absolutely love this blush, I've only had it for a few days and haven't worn it out yet so I can't attest to its longevity but it's soo beautiful. It's a coolish neutral pinky brown.

I'm NW15 (or NW18 in studio fix powder as it runs light) and this is the most perfect sheer blush ever. It's like I'm not even wearing blush - don't get me wrong it's pigmented but it just looks so natural like it's just my cheeks not blush.

I think this is a dupe for Tarte's Exposed blush (though may be a teeny bit warmer) so for any U.K ladies that can't get it, this might be a good bet.

At £18 it's ludicrously expensive but I reckon I'd buy it again unless I found a good dupe cheaper.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2013 8:13:00 PM More reviews by angesala18

I find myself reaching for this blush every day. It works with almost any look. I am NC20 for reference. It blends like butter, and you can use it for a sheer flush of color or build it up for a more bold look. Beautiful!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2013 12:26:00 PM More reviews by DL78

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The HG of blushes! This blush works really well with my NW20 skintone. Good staying power and works with a variety if makeup looks.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2013 10:38:00 PM More reviews by shgirl2

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

This is a lovely blush. It's neutral enough to go with nearly everything. I might like something even the tiniest less pink to go with red l/s but for everything it gives just the right flush.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2013 10:32:00 PM More reviews by mickansley123

Amazing blush! It's hard for me to use any other!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2013 10:19:00 PM More reviews by babyblue59

This blush is beautiful. The perfect everyday blush color. It is a soft rosy tan that looks very flattering and natural. I cannot say enough good things about this blush. I will say that this blush is basically a dupe for Tarte's blush in the color Exposed (which I already have) and you definitely don't need both. However, this is my favorite blush to wear at the moment!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2013 2:40:00 AM More reviews by Ha77

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My sister bought this color years ago and it looked so good on her I had to get some. I have used this blush for probably 10 years. The color is a wonderful subtle shade that brings out a great pinky tone. This shade looks good on most skin tones, I have seen it on several women from a really tan olive complexion to "glow in the dark" pale and it looks great on all of them. This is my go to blush, if they ever discontinue it I will be hoarding enough to make it through the rest of my life.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2013 3:57:00 AM More reviews by Eliza182695

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Im absolutely in love with this blush!!! It's probably my favorite blush of all time! So natural but yet VERY noticeable! I'm nw25 & it is shows up on me well & is so gorgeous! If you're debating whether or not you wanna buy this, go for it! You won't regret it! :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2013 11:52:00 PM More reviews by dv_27

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

OMG I lovee this blush, used it almost everyday for the past year. Dunno why this is the one I reach for more. Its been in my makeup bag for a very long time and just hit pan on this.. yay!! On my NC40 skin tone its a MBBB. Just the right pop of color without looking too much.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2013 12:15:00 PM More reviews by beanl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Black

I like my blush to look as natural as possible (like a natural flush) and I don't like any shimmer in it either. So this sounded perfect and... it lived to my expectations!
It's a very neutral color that looks good on everyone and literally goes with everything. It's a sheertone blush, so it's rather translucent as well. I'm NC35 and it takes quite a bit for it to show up on my skintone.
It's my everyday blush and I really recommend it if you're looking for a natural or a truly neutral blush. It might be too light for people that aren't very fair and are looking for a pop of color, though.