July 23, 2014 | 2060 users online

Lip Treatments - LUSH - Mint Julips Lip Scrub

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2013 9:47:00 PM More reviews by thecolormargaret

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

My boyfriend went on a trip to Tornoto and brought me a big bag of products. This was one of my favories. I let it sit on my vanity for a while before trying it out. It tastes a bit like Andes mints- which I love. I use lots of lip products during the day from glosses to stains to lipsticks, and a build up naturally occurs. This makes my lips smooth; a fresh canvas. I keep this on my night stand for AM and PM use. Will rebuy!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2013 8:25:00 AM More reviews by ActNaturally

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this product! A lip scrub is one of those things that you never think you will need until you need it. However with this one is lasts ages. It is so nice and does it's job perfectly. It's also helpful that you don't have to get rid of the remaining product as you can just lick it off your lips

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2013 4:18:00 PM More reviews by mmmaggie

I have used two pots of this. Each pot lasting a little over a year.
PRO: It tastes good and exfoliates well. The Mint Julips flavor tastes like a sweet mint. I prefer the Bubblegum and did repurchase the Bubblegum when I was done this pot.
CON: It makes eating dead skin and spending $10 on a pot of flavoured sugar seem reasonable.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/13/2013 8:29:00 PM More reviews by Marlenejane

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I really enjoyed the mint taste and scent. I just can't justify buying something I can probably make myself. It probably wouldn't be as delicious but it would essentially work the same to mix some sugar and olive oil (probably more moisturizing) it was a nice treat to have and it did it's purpose! But I don't think I'd ever buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/29/2013 11:09:00 PM More reviews by bready

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I used to have super dry and flaky lips but after using this my lips totally smoothed out! I heard the rave reviews on YouTube but I never bought it for myself because of the price. However I got it as a bithday present and it really makes a difference combined with a lip balm! The packaging is cute, but can be a bit messy.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/23/2013 3:46:00 PM More reviews by nm51565

I have extremely dry lips. It's so bad that when I put on lipstick it sticks to the dry flakes on my lips and looks terrible!! I have tried other lip scrubs before but they all seem to make my lips even more dry. My mom got me this lip scrub for Christmas as a stocking stuffer and I absolutely LOVE it!! I use it morning and night. In the morning I scrub my lips and put on lip balm before I start my makeup and then put on my lipstick at the end. At night I scrub right before bed and put on my lip balm. My lips have never felt smoother. Since using this my lipstick glide on effortlessly and i even started using some lipstains which I used to avoid because of my super dry lips. And last but not least this tastes AMAZING!! Some people have said it tastes like mint chocolate but I dont think it does. Its definitely sweet and minty but I don't taste chocolate. Overall amazing product that I can't live without. I will most definitely repurchase

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2013 3:52:00 AM More reviews by samiiyo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've repurchased this already. It does its job well, however, I don't care much for the packaging as it's messy and gets everywhere. It's hard to scoop out.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/6/2013 2:10:00 PM More reviews by RinaMY

I seriously am addicted to this lip scrub. I love how my lips feel after applying it. The tingling sensation and the softness. It's just perfect. My lips often crack and its rough. After using this, its soft ! Unlike other mint products, the mint flavor in this product is just right. Would definitely purchase it again!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2013 11:29:00 PM More reviews by RachelKHawkins

I was extremely worried this product wouldn't live up to it's hype but I was most certainly wrong! I only have to use this product maybe once a day with Vaseline and my lips stay moisturized for the rest of the day, even if I use lipstick. It is a bit pricey in my opinion, but honestly, a little goes a long way because you don't have to use a lot of product. I gave the packaging 3 lippies because of how you have to dip your finger into the container, which some people dislike for sanitary reasons (although I don't mind it) and the fact that it can be slightly messy because the product gets on the rim of the container and makes it gritty. The product has a mint-chocolate smell and tastes sweet and light (yes, TASTES. You can lick it off when your done!). This is one of my first LUSH products and I'm totally hooked! Would definitely buy again!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2013 7:52:00 PM More reviews by Colour4me

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Sure, you can make your own lip scrub, but . . . why? The taste is awesome; the end result even more so. I used this yesterday and my lips still feel great. I would say that you only need to use this once a week - - just be sure to follow up with some sort of lip conditioner for maximum results. Oh, and yes, lipstick and/or gloss goes on a lot smoother, even a few days later. I want to purchase some of the other flavors as well!