October 25, 2014 | 1158 users online

Lip Treatments - LUSH - Mint Julips Lip Scrub

rated 3 of 5 on 3/25/2014 3:55:00 PM More reviews by tarayeo

Used to use DIY lip scrubs made of sugar but was lazy to make more. Therefore decided to get this scrub. I use it on wet lips and rinse it off (don't think I want to lick it off as the label suggests). After rinsing, it leaves my lips soft and moisturized but only for a little while. I have chronically chapped dry lips so after that, I immediately apply lip balm. It does taste nice and does the job but don't think it's all that special.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/7/2014 7:18:00 AM More reviews by rhazim

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Cute concept, I love the fact that it's all natural and contains essential oils. Does a good job of sloughing off lip product buildup and tastes awesome...follow up with a good thick balm and you're set.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/21/2014 4:54:00 PM More reviews by sugartaste81

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a fun novelty product. I picked it up when I was using up my holiday money, because this isn't something I would buy on my own. It works pretty well, but I still rub my lips with a washcloth afterwards because I feel it doesn't exfoliate completely. The taste is great, like a peppermint patty. I'm already halfway through the tube after only 2 weeks. I'd buy it again if I had a gc, but wouldn't spend my own money on this product.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/3/2014 2:38:00 AM More reviews by bfish14

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Unfortunately this product didn't do anything for me. It was really just like putting some oils on my lips - the exfoliating sugars didn't do much exfoliating and I didn't enjoy taking them off (or licking them off). My lips felt tight and dry after I used this but at least it smells good!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/7/2014 12:27:00 AM More reviews by yummizu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Umm... For $9.95 I can buy a bag of sugar and make 500 of these. I feel I just paid for the container. Oh, and the smell is nice, but overall, it is straight up sugar that leaves your lips sticky.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2013 7:44:00 PM More reviews by hallycat

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Exfoliates lips well! Tastes and smells like York mint patties!!! Cute little convenient jar.
Price: $9.95 Canadian
5 for packaging. $$$ for price.
Will repurchase in Sweet Lips, Bubblegum, and POSSIBLY Popcorn, prob not though.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2013 1:58:00 PM More reviews by dee917

This such a fun product! It leaves my lips wonderfully soft and tastes amazing. It isn't something you buy out of need (you can make a simple sugar exfoliant at home afterall), it's something you buy for fun!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2013 12:38:00 PM More reviews by Heyitskristina

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this so much it makes my lips so smooth and soft especially when i follow up with my chapstick. Your lips will be so kissable. I actually wanted the bubblegum one but they only had mint julips and popcorn but i'm really satisfied with the taste and smell of mint julips

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2013 9:47:00 PM More reviews by thecolormargaret

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

My boyfriend went on a trip to Tornoto and brought me a big bag of products. This was one of my favories. I let it sit on my vanity for a while before trying it out. It tastes a bit like Andes mints- which I love. I use lots of lip products during the day from glosses to stains to lipsticks, and a build up naturally occurs. This makes my lips smooth; a fresh canvas. I keep this on my night stand for AM and PM use. Will rebuy!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2013 8:25:00 AM More reviews by ActNaturally

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this product! A lip scrub is one of those things that you never think you will need until you need it. However with this one is lasts ages. It is so nice and does it's job perfectly. It's also helpful that you don't have to get rid of the remaining product as you can just lick it off your lips