April 17, 2014 | 1572 users online

Cleansers - Burt's Bees - Radiance Facial Cleanser

rated 3 of 5 on 11/17/2012 7:15:00 PM More reviews by phoebeweatherfield

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

This cleanser is perfectly okay, and works fine with my Clarisonic. It's not too drying. However, I prefer a slightly foamier cleanser for morning cleansing, and this product is almost too gentle--like more natural Cetaphil. I think it would be great if you're looking for a very, very gentle low-foam cleanser, that's just not my preference.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/25/2012 11:12:00 PM More reviews by snowprinc3ss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

didnt remove my makeup completely at night so i only use it in the morning to take off excess sebum.

very healthy but simple. i would recommend it if you have normal skin and don't want to strip everything off your skin :)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2012 12:53:00 AM More reviews by diamondustt

3. Very gental on my sensitive acne prone skin, most all cleansers break me out
4. Paraben free and over 97% natural
5. Non-drying
6. Light frangrance that sometimes cannot even be detected
7. Priced at $10-$13 depending on where you buy it. Expensive for a Drug store cleanser but a freaking STEAL for a department one!
8. Lots of skin friendly ingredients!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2012 8:36:00 AM More reviews by MelissaJuice

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

I want a cleanser that doesn't strip my skin completely so it feels extremely clean but tight after washing it off (thanks to SLS)... and I find that this one is very gentle yet effective compared to the other cleansers I've used before!
It does have a smell that takes getting used to, but all Burt's Bees products I've tried so far have that very "natural" scent that some people seem to dislike.
I can comprehend that, but I just like the fact that it's 100% natural, it doesn't contain perfumes, potentially harmful chemicals, preservatives and all that stuff.
I'm not sure how good it is for taking off makeup because I use it after taking the majority of my foundation off with a micellar water. But it gives the most perfect final clean touch leaving the skin with a relaxed feeling ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2012 1:02:00 PM More reviews by reesespeeces

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Finally! A cleanser to help your skin glow that doesn't contain chamomile (note to beauty product creators: chamomile doesn't work for everyone!)

Does just what it promises - my skin was really radiant after two days of use. The consistency allows your skin to get really clean while only using a little bit.

I've only found two downsides so far: it never seems to go on sale in my neck of the woods and it's apparently too heavy for use in the summer. However, I remedied that by finding a clear gel-based cleanser. Once the cooler weather returns, I will gladly go back to using this.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/17/2012 12:59:00 PM More reviews by AstridVue

For a product made with royal jelly, which I normally find very soothing, this gave quite the opposite effect. This leaves my face feeling dry and stripped. It foams well and removes most of my makeup, but stings my eyes and the skin around my eyes and mouth. It has one of the worst scents I've ever smelled in a cleanser. For a 99.9% natural product, the .1% unnatural must be this chemical fragrance. Blech. The pump quickly gets clogged with dried product and produces what I call "cosmetic boogers" lol every day. It also drips down the side of the bottle and I end up having to wipe it down after every use. I think I'm maybe halfway through this bottle and can't bring myself to finish it. I will be throwing this away, which is a first for me with a facial cleanser.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/27/2012 6:46:00 AM More reviews by Sabsumaiya

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

It does the job, and that's really all that I expect from a cleanser...to clean my face. And I do like that it's natural. Will probably buy again, but I do like to experiment with cleansers.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2012 5:25:00 PM More reviews by alisha_the_kitten

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This facial cleanser was just okay. It foams up very quickly, noticeably cleanses my skin, doesn't seem to break me out... But it also has a very strong, obnoxious scent. I think it also can over-cleanse sometimes too, as dry spots can get worse while using this.

This cleanser isn't something that I would repurchase. My bottle did last a long time, since only a small amount was needed for each cleansing.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 3/18/2012 10:47:00 PM More reviews by nolakat1

I'm not impressed. Yes, I bought this at Whole Foods for $10 since I've been searching for a cleanser that's natural, effective, and reasonably priced. Well, the price is right, but everything else about is lacking. I've actually been washing my face less since I bought this cleanser. I just can't stand the smell! For a product line that advertises heavily on their 'natural' ingredients it's a wonder why their facial cream smells like the inside of a chemical factory. I hold my breath while washing my face because the smell is that noxious.

Cleaning wise, it's meh, nothing special. I wish I could return it but it's too late. My advice is spend an extra $10 and get a nice facial wash or just stick with your basic cetaphil -- this face wash stinks.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2012 5:16:00 PM More reviews by papillon212

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this cleanser. Because I am acne prone, I have to be careful since even a cleanser can give me breakouts. I cheated on my cetaphil with this product and am happy with it, it makes my skin feel soft. The only thing is that I have oily skin and I could see this not being good for someone with dry skin, with moisturizer it would probably be fine though.