December 20, 2014 | 1704 users online

Mascara - MAC - Opulash

rated 2 of 5 on 12/4/2012 4:58:00 AM More reviews by brielouise

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought Opulash instead of False Lashes and found it to be really clumpy. The bristles are fairly rough and don't grip the lashes well, and in turn you have to apply a second coat, causing the lashes to stick together. I work in makeup and got a few embarrassing comments on how bad my lashes looked the day I wore it - I'm sure it would work for some people but I have long lashes and I wasn't too fond of it, and usually I'm a fan of MAC mascaras.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2012 12:47:00 AM More reviews by Sage6o4

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I just picked up some Opulash for my first time last week with one of the new MAC holiday eye sets. I was needing a new mascara and am normally happy with MAC so I figured I'd give it a try. Opulash is very lengthening, and holds some nice curl too, it also helps separate nicely, and the colour is great, I have this in Bad bad black and it's very nice and dark. The only hangup I have is that it can clump if you're not careful, as the formula is quite thick, but if you are careful about wiping off the brush, you'll be fine.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2012 5:02:00 AM More reviews by PetaDeLa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This has to be one of my favourite Mascara's. My eyelashes are quite short and some of the most popular mascaras do nothing for my lack of volume. This mascara however makes my lashes look thicker and somewhat longer, not to mention it lasts all day and looks as flawless. My favourite mascara by far!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2012 5:42:00 AM More reviews by annqay

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

First MAC mascara, but I really like it. It thickens my lashes without getting too clumpy. It is not waterproof but stays where it is supposed to, even in humid weather. Plus: I can remove it with only water or cleansing lotion. When I ran out of it I repurchased the Optimum Black version which I find a bit dryer but also very nice. Will repurchase one of them again.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2012 12:30:00 PM More reviews by lolglitter

Having previously tried many of Mac's mascaras and not been impressed, a friend recommended Opulash. One of my all time faves is Dior Diorshow mascara so I was pleased to find the brush, consistency and look of lashes when using Opulash comparable to that. Opulash is cheaper than Diorshow so I use it and buy it myself and save Diorshow for my Christmas list!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/13/2012 6:09:00 PM More reviews by ymoreno98

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have really thin, short, and straight lashes after some research and reading really good reviews about this mascara I decided to buy it. I was really excited about trying it on so as soon as I got home I put it on but what a disappointment!!! This mascara did nothing that any other cheap mascara could of done, it just gave my eyelashes a little bit of color but nothing else. Plus it irritated my eyes when I took it off, which had never happened to me before with any other mascara.I think my maybelline falsies mascara does more for my lashes. Definitely not expending $16 dollars on any other Mac mascara!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2012 5:16:00 PM More reviews by Sugarbob83

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I adore this mascara. The formula is great, not too wet, not too dry. It gives me a great amount of length and volume and best of all...IT NEVER FLAKES. Stays put all day long.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2012 8:29:00 PM More reviews by MissNRI

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Continuing the mascara search! I tried MAC Opulash in the hopes of finding a good volumising mascara with a larger brush, as that has been what has worked for me in the past with my now-being-DC'ed favourite Revlon Doubletwist. And unfortunately I did not find this mascara to be good! I think the formula is much too sticky, it made my eyelashes look all tangled up...not exactly clumpy but just sticking around in every which direction. Not an attractive look! Also I found it to be a bit runny. I will probably be returning this one, sadly.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2012 10:20:00 PM More reviews by theodoradb

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love it!!!! It doesn't smudge at all (I always end up with racoon eyes with other mascaras) gives nice volume and length and holds a curl pretty well for a non waterproof mascara. It pretty much does for me everything a mascara should do! Love it and I will keep on buying it!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2012 9:29:00 AM More reviews by BlueLaTifa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

Favourite mascara so far! It is easy to apply, doesn't clump, and it gives volume to my long lashes. It is also easy to remove with water.
Not waterproof!