April 25, 2014 | 826 users online

Mascara - Avon - Super Extend

rated 2 of 5 on 5/30/2012 10:23:00 PM More reviews by loritrip19

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This mascara stayed so wet and sticky after applying I ended up with bald spots trying to separate my lashes and get the clumps out, no matter how much I tried to curl them they would get weighed down.
It works fine on the bottom lashes, a good thing since I bought 3 tubes of it when Avon had it on sale.

P.S. bald spots take forever to grow back :(

rated 4 of 5 on 4/29/2012 10:32:00 PM More reviews by princegeorgeasain

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Awesome! No clumps, doesnt smear, dries fast, and keeps the curl curly! :) I was using the Covergirl PROfessional one in the blue tube and like this avon super extend one is somuch better! I got the Avon Super Extend on sale for $4.99 and the Covergirl on sale for around the same price

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2012 4:43:00 PM More reviews by Jennlw5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I don't have the exact same mascara, mine is super extend eye accents masacara, black brush, not yellow. I am quite happy with this mascara, it separates the lashes nicely, doesn't smudge or smear, leaves no clumps and comes off nicely with my eye makeup remover.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/22/2012 10:01:00 AM More reviews by iheartbeauty101

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I HATE this product! i spent like 8.99 (which is alot to me) on this mascara and was very dissappointed. it takes a while to dry and i thought it was waterproof but it doesnt seem like it. It also does nothing to lengthen or volumize and just seems to me like black paint. Definitely a waste of money

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2012 12:08:00 PM More reviews by StephMarie123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is the best mascara I have ever used!

pros:
Doesnt clump what so ever!
really easy to wash off
makes my eyelashes really long
love the brush!
makes my lashes loom really thick but separates them at the same time!:)

cons:
none!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/24/2012 4:46:00 PM More reviews by chboo12

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I really like this mascara a lot as it does give me a lengthening effect!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/18/2011 6:18:00 AM More reviews by slivka81

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have long, light but sparse lashes so I would like my product to add a bit of volume also. This does lengthen lashes, but then I'd imagine all mascaras would do that as they color lashes anyway. It did not do anything to add volume, just a bit of color. I have used it on false eyelashes though, which was fine. I wouldn't use it for anything else.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/6/2011 1:55:00 PM More reviews by SheWolff

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I recived this mascara for a Christmas gift last year, and didn't expect it to do miracles. I was amazed to found that it definitely extends my lashes, but only about 25%. Not 55% as the advert says. It stays on nicely even when I wept a little. There may be better quality out there, but this mascara does the trick for me and it's affortable. (There is a tweak in putting it on: I apply only one or two coats, but stroke the brush several times over my lashes from root to tip. This stroke action helps the special fibers in the mascara to line up with the lash-hairs and extend it. It also helps seperating the lash-hairs.)

rated 4 of 5 on 10/28/2011 2:05:00 PM More reviews by jensen1971

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is currently my go to mascara and i am quite pleased with it. My lashes would fall into the short end of the medium length and thickness category, LoL. This does a nice job of lengthening and thickening and wears well for me all day and is never clumpy which is great. I think mascara is a personal thing and what works well for one might not for another based on lash type. Anyways this is the best Avon mascara for me and I have tried most of them!
Also Like:
Wash-Off Waterproof - Great everyday stuff
SuperFull - Good Volumizer
SuperMagnify - Gets every little lash and no clumps

Did Not Like:
SuperShock Max - clumpy and crunchy on me
Astonishing lengths - Hello spider lashes. kept getting this one free with purchases and hated evry single one of them!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/22/2011 11:46:00 PM More reviews by Romancious

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I hated this mascara, luckily I got it free. This did nothing to my lashes, hint of color and that's it. My lashes looked almoust as same as without mascara.