Avon Super Extend

3.4

on 9/1/2012 2:32:00 PM

I love it!, it's become my everyday mascara. it lengthens my lashes nicely and it doesn't flake or smudge. The applicator is really good too.

on 8/28/2012 7:59:00 AM

I absolutely love this product. I cant imagine finding a mascara better than this that i can wear both day and night.
When I wear this mascara, my blue eyes have received lots of attention and ive even been asked if i have colour contacts in and / or false eyelashes!!! how good is that?!? I have tried most mascaras on the market and this is by far the best out there.
The applicator brush is quite small so it doesnt end up all over your face and you can extra bits of mascara to just the end of your lashes for extra va va voom easily - also small and delicate enough to add to false lashes if you find they need separating out a little.
At the moment the mascara is almost half price (at around 4.50 i think) so im going to stock up and buy some for my friends too for stocking fillers. I cant recommend this enough, its really good quality, it goes on really really easily, clump-free and lasts all day and night although i do have a tendancy to top up on it throughout the day as I am becoming slightly obsessed with having big Minnie Mouse lashes!
It doesnt claim to be waterproof but I have been in a hot tub in it and it didnt smudge at all.
I love it love it love it love it!

on 7/29/2012 11:20:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

i really liked the way that this mascara made my lashes look and the brush is nice. but when i apply it never seems to fully dry it seems sticky all day. that is something i could live with because i would just put another mascara on top of it and problem solved. the major problem is that no matter how i try to remove this mascara it flakes into tiny pieces that get into my eyes and irritate them beyond belief. i don't have over sensitive eyes or anything and the one i got is not waterproof or either. so if you have sensitive eyes or wear contacts definitely don't purchase. i will not be.

on 5/30/2012 10:23:00 PM

This mascara stayed so wet and sticky after applying I ended up with bald spots trying to separate my lashes and get the clumps out, no matter how much I tried to curl them they would get weighed down.
It works fine on the bottom lashes, a good thing since I bought 3 tubes of it when Avon had it on sale.

P.S. bald spots take forever to grow back :(

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Awesome! No clumps, doesnt smear, dries fast, and keeps the curl curly! :) I was using the Covergirl PROfessional one in the blue tube and like this avon super extend one is somuch better! I got the Avon Super Extend on sale for $4.99 and the Covergirl on sale for around the same price

on 4/22/2012 4:43:00 PM

I don't have the exact same mascara, mine is super extend eye accents masacara, black brush, not yellow. I am quite happy with this mascara, it separates the lashes nicely, doesn't smudge or smear, leaves no clumps and comes off nicely with my eye makeup remover.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I HATE this product! i spent like 8.99 (which is alot to me) on this mascara and was very dissappointed. it takes a while to dry and i thought it was waterproof but it doesnt seem like it. It also does nothing to lengthen or volumize and just seems to me like black paint. Definitely a waste of money

on 2/27/2012 12:08:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This is the best mascara I have ever used!

pros:
Doesnt clump what so ever!
really easy to wash off
makes my eyelashes really long
love the brush!
makes my lashes loom really thick but separates them at the same time!:)

cons:
none!

on 2/24/2012 4:46:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I really like this mascara a lot as it does give me a lengthening effect!

on 12/18/2011 6:18:00 AM

I have long, light but sparse lashes so I would like my product to add a bit of volume also. This does lengthen lashes, but then I'd imagine all mascaras would do that as they color lashes anyway. It did not do anything to add volume, just a bit of color. I have used it on false eyelashes though, which was fine. I wouldn't use it for anything else.