August 1, 2014 | 1182 users online

Eye Shadow - NYX - Single Eye Shadow - Taupe Pearl

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2010 5:54:00 AM More reviews by lovelydiva

Love this taupe pearl. I match with white pearl as a highlighter and put taupe pearl on the whole eyelid until crease. So pretty with natural finish. I'm using it for everyday and am loving it. Definitely will buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2010 3:39:00 PM More reviews by MrsLayneStaley

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I am torn on what rating to give this product. Generally, I love everything NYX. As for the shade, it is stunning (a shimmery straight-up taupe w/ incredible pigmentation and lasting power.) My problem is that w/ NYX 'metallic' and 'frost' shades...they crumble and sometimes completely fall out of the case for no reason at all. I had never dropped this e/s and one day I turned it over to read the shade name...and the shadow just fell out. I was able to repress it...but I lost quite a bit of product. Fix your formula and update your packaging, NYX. I will repurchase (and recommend) based on the beautiful shade and quality;)

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2010 More reviews by RoxxyG

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

What a stunning sophisticated colour. If you like natural taupe shades that can be applied smokey or light and subdued this one is perfect.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2010 9:55:00 AM More reviews by kato17

I LOVE this colour! It's an amazing taupe colour.
I can't tell how beautiful this is! If you like natural eyeshadows you won't be disappointed! Just buy it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2010 1:25:00 AM More reviews by pjw1209

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is it ~ I finally found my HG shade. Taupe Pearl is the most beautiful shade that I have ever worn. It's the perfect brownish grey and this one is really a taupe. It has shimmer and a hint of pearl shine. I have been using this shadow almost everyday ~ my DH asked me why I haven't been changing the color of my eyes lately?

I wear this with navy charcoal liner if I am going out at night, and I use brown, or purple for daytime. During the day, I use this as an all-over color wash, or I add NYX Eucalyptus or Sparkle Cedar to my lid and use Taupe Pearl in the crease. For night time, I add "Moonstone" from Mary Kay as my highlight, and I darken my crease. Looks beautiful during the day as well as evening.

This is my new favorite and I will be sure to order about a couple more the next time I order, just in case this one gets discontinued. I LOVE Pearl Taupe...HIGHLY RECOMMEND this shade!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No