April 16, 2014 | 2026 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Revlon - Precision Lash Adhesive

rated 3 of 5 on 1/17/2013 9:00:00 PM More reviews by aimage

I really wanted to love this glue. The first time I got this adhesive I LOVED IT. In generally I like it but after continuous uses the glue started to collect at the top of the opening and it started to go everywhere around the top of the opening outside of the opening also. After having it for a while it gets really sticky and messy because the glue starts to collect at the top and slowly spread out. I guess a simple way to fix that is to clean it off after every use but that is such a hassle. That is a big factor as to why I will not buy this again. Everything else I do like about this though, like the brush applicator and how well this works as a glue for your false lashes. It doesn't really peel off the lash like other ones but I do like that it is a brush. I wanted to try this out because I'm so sick of the tubes. The glue in them always starts collecting inside at the tip after a while and the glue doesn't come out unless I put more pressure, but as a result a BUNCH of glue comes out too. It is something I can't stand! Oh well...I guess I'm still on the hunt for the perfect glue...

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2013 10:42:00 PM More reviews by curlycuesue

PROS:
- latex-free (I don't have a latex allergy but I like knowing it's not in there :P)
- cheaper than DUO
- thin brush lets me apply thin, barely-there strip of glue
- not as visible on lashline as DUO glue
- lashes stay on all day without lifting or irritating my eyes
- when I remove lashes, it doesn't take eyeliner with it leaving a makeup-free strip of visible skin along my lashline (if that makes sense)

CONS:
- difficult to remove adhesive residue from lash band (b/c brush applies such a thin layer to begin with, unlike DUO's thicker strip which lets me peel off residue more easily)

Generally speaking, I like Revlon's adhesive better than DUO's, and will be purchasing again.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2012 2:38:00 AM More reviews by jackie84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

So much better than the DUO glue you see eveywhere. I have only been able to buy this at Walmart, but is well worth the trip. No mess. No waste. Very precise. Dries clear! (The DUO would sometimes dry a nasty yellow) Overall, fave beauty buy/find this year! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2012 11:04:00 AM More reviews by julia252

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

best lash glue ive every come across! long lasting and great results. Just re-purchased my 2nd tube today! :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/23/2012 11:50:00 AM More reviews by MAChostage

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I much prefer this lash glue to Duo, for two main reasons: 1) it dries quicker and 2) I love the wand/brush applicator. I've never had an issue with my lashes working their way loose, everything stays put. Highly recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2012 8:04:00 PM More reviews by MrsFeige

i wear lashes everyday and this has been my only glue for years. it holds all day and comes off easily at night. it has a brush applicator and boy is it easy to use. it gets tacky quickly, and dries clear(i think they just came out with a black tinted one)

like i said, easily removed, the only thing is, if youre not careful, the tube can get really messy. thats the reason i need to run and get some more.

i highly recommend for girls who are new to falsies, very user friendly!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/22/2012 7:51:00 PM More reviews by TinkerbellonCrack

This is an excellent and affordable lash glue. I have this in black because I truly do not understand why any company would make white lash glue. It never dries clear and looks nasty if you reuse lashes. This lash glue dries black and easily blends in with my eyeliner. It doesn't dry immediately so you have a little time to maneuver your lashes while the glue sets. It is more forgiving than a lot of glues and can be removed easily (I recommend extra virgin olive oil for the stubborn bits). Finally, I really appreciate the wand applicator. Using a squeeze tube is pretty inconvenient for lash glue and I like that I can just whisk the brush over the band and pop my lashes on. The glue lasts for hours and I will definitely repurchase- HG status!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2012 7:14:00 PM More reviews by Rosecoloured

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my HG for eyelash adhesive. I only wear fake lashes when I go clubbing or special events and they always stay put with this glue. Even if I sleep in them overnight, they're still completely glued on when I wake up. But the great thing about it is that it comes off easily as well! By using a bit of eye make up remover they come right off, and if you don't have qualms about taking them off without any product it works just as well. They don't pull on your real lashes when they come off with or without eye make up remover. The glue is white but dries clear, which is great so you know exactly how much product you are putting on. The package is similar to a liquid eye liner package with the tube and a brush attached to the cap. The consistency feels a little watery but I think you just need to give the bottle a little shake before using and it doesn't take anything away from it's holding power. It also doesn't leave as much residue compared to the Duo eye lash glue so I use my lashes 4-5 times before I throw them out for sanitation reasons.

Shoppers Drug Mart in Canada needs to get rid of that horrid Quo eyelash glue and stock up on this product! I was so excited when I found it in Walmart that I bought 2 (it's around $7.50 for one)!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/17/2012 5:30:00 PM More reviews by dlbd2k06

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this. I had previously used Duo eyelash glue, which I always liked okay. Then I ended up buying this one when the store was out of Duo. I love the applicator. The brush makes it super easy to get a thin, even layer of glue. With the tube, this is sometimes tricky. I also find that it keeps my lashes on better. With Duo, I would occasionally have some 'lifting' if I was wearing my lashes longer than 7 or 8 hours. I haven't had this problem with the Revlon. This glue dries faster too, so the wait time for it to get tacky in order to apply is shorter. Definate rebuy!

EDIT: I loved the brush on this, but the packaging gets so messy after a few uses. The glue was leaking out of the top and all over the place.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/6/2012 6:21:00 PM More reviews by sapphire333

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought this for my false eyelashes I was going to wear at prom, and thank god I opened the tube before the day because it was completely dried up! I went back to Superdrug and asked for a replacement, and checked if this one was ok in the shop, and it was exactly the same! I'm not sure if it was a bad batch but if it can dry up without being opened then I doubt it will last long after use.