Revlon Precision Lash Adhesive

4.2

2-Ethylhexyl Acrylate, Water (Eau), Methyl Methacrylate, Isobutyl Acrylate, Methacrylic Acid.

on 3/31/2013 8:27:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I was in search for a latex free glue since I became allergic to DUO. This one is good enough for me. I like the brush applicator but after sometime some of the glue got tacky around the opening and would get onto the brush. It's annoying.
It also last for at least 8hrs. The only thing with it is that I noticed that I'm not able to re use my lashes as often in comparison to DUO. The gunk of glue after using it is very difficult to remove. Either way I would rather use this glue than get red swelling eye from Latex.

on 3/2/2013 4:18:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I use the clear. While I am not anywhere near an expert in applying the lashes, this glue makes it so easy. Since it comes with a nail polish type brush you don't end up with too much on the lash. I do wait like 30-60 seconds from applying to lashes to putting the lashes on.

on 1/25/2013 1:16:00 AM

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

Definitely not as good as DUO 'dark-tone' but I still like to keep this in my bag for emergency corner touch-ups should they occur. It does get tacky pretty fast. I do love the brush applicator, however whenever I've substituted this glue in place of DUO, I've noticed my corners peeling off quicker than usual.

on 1/17/2013 10:18:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

The applicator tip is very precise and makes it easy to apply without ton of mess or long drying times. It's also very easy to remove and invisible when placed on eyelashes. Better than duo in my opinion but the only problem is it does get gunky when the glue dries at the top of the tube but it's ok once you clean off the rim.

on 1/17/2013 9:00:00 PM

I really wanted to love this glue. The first time I got this adhesive I LOVED IT. In generally I like it but after continuous uses the glue started to collect at the top of the opening and it started to go everywhere around the top of the opening outside of the opening also. After having it for a while it gets really sticky and messy because the glue starts to collect at the top and slowly spread out. I guess a simple way to fix that is to clean it off after every use but that is such a hassle. That is a big factor as to why I will not buy this again. Everything else I do like about this though, like the brush applicator and how well this works as a glue for your false lashes. It doesn't really peel off the lash like other ones but I do like that it is a brush. I wanted to try this out because I'm so sick of the tubes. The glue in them always starts collecting inside at the tip after a while and the glue doesn't come out unless I put more pressure, but as a result a BUNCH of glue comes out too. It is something I can't stand! Oh well...I guess I'm still on the hunt for the perfect glue...

on 1/6/2013 10:42:00 PM

PROS:
- latex-free (I don't have a latex allergy but I like knowing it's not in there :P)
- cheaper than DUO
- thin brush lets me apply thin, barely-there strip of glue
- not as visible on lashline as DUO glue
- lashes stay on all day without lifting or irritating my eyes
- when I remove lashes, it doesn't take eyeliner with it leaving a makeup-free strip of visible skin along my lashline (if that makes sense)

CONS:
- difficult to remove adhesive residue from lash band (b/c brush applies such a thin layer to begin with, unlike DUO's thicker strip which lets me peel off residue more easily)

Generally speaking, I like Revlon's adhesive better than DUO's, and will be purchasing again.

on 12/23/2012 2:38:00 AM

So much better than the DUO glue you see eveywhere. I have only been able to buy this at Walmart, but is well worth the trip. No mess. No waste. Very precise. Dries clear! (The DUO would sometimes dry a nasty yellow) Overall, fave beauty buy/find this year! :)

on 12/14/2012 11:04:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

best lash glue ive every come across! long lasting and great results. Just re-purchased my 2nd tube today! :)

on 11/23/2012 11:50:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Other, Warm

I much prefer this lash glue to Duo, for two main reasons: 1) it dries quicker and 2) I love the wand/brush applicator. I've never had an issue with my lashes working their way loose, everything stays put. Highly recommend.

on 11/22/2012 8:04:00 PM

i wear lashes everyday and this has been my only glue for years. it holds all day and comes off easily at night. it has a brush applicator and boy is it easy to use. it gets tacky quickly, and dries clear(i think they just came out with a black tinted one)

like i said, easily removed, the only thing is, if youre not careful, the tube can get really messy. thats the reason i need to run and get some more.

i highly recommend for girls who are new to falsies, very user friendly!

Popular Misc Beauty Tools