October 22, 2014 | 1644 users online

Dry Shampoo - Beyond The Zone - Rock On Dry Shampoo

rated 4 of 5 on 2/1/2013 4:25:00 PM More reviews by smolderingviolet

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm surprised by all the negative reviews on here! I really like this stuff. I only wash my hair every 3 days or so and this works wonders in between. I've been using the same can for about four months and haven't had any problems with the nozzle clogging or getting too much powder or propellant out of the can at any one time. The only thing I don't like about this is that sometimes it leaves a powdery white residue in my very very dark (almost black) hair. Even when I attack it with a fine tooth comb it doesn't seem to go away with anything but time. Over all I really like this stuff. I will definitely continue to purchase it over and over again.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/29/2012 11:57:00 PM More reviews by aditswimbug

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Glad to know I'm not the only one experiencing problems with this dry shampoo. I was so excited to try it when Sally had a sale, but I got only ONE use out of it, which is not worth it, sale or not! I was in the process of moving when I purchased it, and when I unpacked at my new home, I found the bottle completely empty. There was no sign of leakage or spill on the outside of the can, or damage to the can. I thought I was crazy! Maybe I'd used it in my sleep?!? Seriously, this went through my mind....and the can went in the trash. I will not repurchase until this defect has been remedied. At that time, I'd really like to try the product again. It worked very nicely to refresh hair without leaving a film, and I was able to easily direct the spray (so as not to waste product....hahaha ironic, isn't it?)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2012 10:46:00 AM More reviews by miele2007

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

So far, so good. It makes my hair noticeably "fluffier," as a co-worker told me. It's fairly cheap, and doesn't have an overpowering scent (like Serge Normant or Oscar Blandi.) As of now, I'll be rebuying when I run out.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/30/2011 9:48:00 PM More reviews by goodcelt

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this stuff because of the high ratings. I mentioned the defective spray thingie and was told that that issue had been taken care of. So...I used it the other day and I liked it. A good thing to have for a last minute emergency and I can also see it going camping with me!

UPDATE: I had to change the rating o n this product. Why? Well, there is very little in the can. I don't think t he defective spray thingie had anything to do with it. A waste of my money. I loved the product; it was awesome. But I can use powder to do the same thing. Don't waste your money like I did.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/19/2011 2:51:00 AM More reviews by adashofgrace

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I would probably recommend this for people who don't have that oily of hair, because this would work well the next morning after I washed my hair, but my hair is too oily to use in-between when I don't wash my hair for two days. However, this does give some nice volume!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/22/2011 3:11:00 PM More reviews by turkeyvulture

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have very oily skin and that extends to my scalp. So I've never been the kind of person who can go for two days without washing my hair. That gets frustrating when I've put a lot of work into styling it. It can take a really long time to get my hair looking good!

I finally tried some dry shampoo to help out between washes. This was the first one I tried and I don't see any reason to switch brands. It does what I need it to do: cuts back the oil in my hair dramatically so I can get away with shampooing every other day!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/20/2011 3:44:00 PM More reviews by MissRivett

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

DO NOT BUY THIS CRAP, unless they completely fix the bottle. I bought this not even a week ago, used it once, and when I went to use it a second time a day later, the bottle was completely empty. It had leaked out completely. The fun part is, there was no sign that the bottle leaked, other than picking it up and the weight difference being obvious. No product came out, and the cap was secured on tightly, but it was empty. I am VERY upset now since I keep reptiles in my room. Reptiles are very susceptible to aerosol things and can die from being exposed to it, hence why I make sure all the caps are secured and use the products in different rooms. If one suddenly drops dead, I'm contemplating suing the company. I've read on Sallybeauty.com that this has happened before, so I didn't just get a faulty can. I bought this since it was a larger bottle than the Batisse stuff and was hoping it would last longer. Some serious irony there.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2011 7:26:00 PM More reviews by nikkimorrissey

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I had high hopes for this product but I was hugely let down. I can say that it doesn't leave a white cast on my hair (which is jet black) but as far as refreshing my hair, it does nothing. I was hoping to use this every other day so as to not strip my color as quickly but it does absolutely nothing but make my hair even more weighed down and gross looking.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/5/2011 2:17:00 PM More reviews by Jessibean

This stuff is absolute Crap. I bought it because I thought it would be a cheaper alternative to the oscar blandi, and although the price per container is cheaper, I got only 4 uses out of this before it ran out! I didn't even use it all over either, just on my bangs. Either the nozzle won't work or the product is gone, either way this stuff is garbage. It worked alright while it did work, but even the treseme stuff works just as well.

Don't waste your money on this. Spend it on a powder version and you will be much happier - no nozzle to clog, and my large container of oscar blandi pronto dry shampoo lasted me well over 2 years. WAY cheaper in the long run!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/10/2011 11:46:00 PM More reviews by hebenn01

I was pleasantly surprised!! This allows me to skip a day or two of shampooing...which extends the life of my color. I RECOMMEND YOU DO NOT BRUSH IT OUT!! I honestly think that's a huge difference. I do not brush it out when I use it and it's great.