Aveeno Active Naturals Positively Nourishing Smoothing Body Wash in Pomegranate

4.6

on 8/10/2011 12:42:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

This is one of the best products i have ever used. It removes all the dead particles from your skin and leaves it extremely soft and touchable for days. The scent is not over powering but is beautifully mild and remains for hours. Some people may complain about its thickness but i love it and the rice and walnut it contains truly does do a great job. This product does what it says it would do without making my sensitive skin feel itchy after. I recommend it to everyone.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This stuff works really well. I just noticed how much smoother my skin was after about 2 weeks of use. The smell is not overpowering at all and it lathers up really well in a washcloth, which I have not found to be the case with most body washes. Definitely purchase again!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

The smell is fantastic! The rice granules are also gentle enough so that you can use this body wash every day. I have eczema-prone skin, and this keeps it from coming back during the summer months. A bit pricey, but you get a lot of body wash, so it's definitely worth it. Will repurchase!

on 1/13/2011 10:06:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I have really mixed feelings about this product. Let's start with the good points: Like all Aveeno products, it is very gentle on my sensitive skin. It has a high-quality pomegranate scent that is not overpowering. It does a mild, gentle job of exfoliating.

However, this product has a BIZZARE TEXTURE similar to phlegm (snot, boogers, boogies) mixed with small flecks of red sand. No kidding. The texture is so thick that I can't squeeze it out of the cap. I have to unscrew the cap and squish and shake the bottle to get some of this gelatinous glop out! If you can stand holding this in your hands (ewwww!), rubbing your hands together and emulsifying the product helps a little, but it still feels like rubbing gritty snot all over your body. It would be perfect for one of those Halloween Haunted Houses where you make people put their hands in bowls of pretend "guts." I won't be buying this product again once I use it up.

on 12/25/2010 2:24:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

love the scent and how it makes my skin feel. it's one of my favorite shower gels. i love all the scents in this line!

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Love this! The smell is great! What i like about it is it isnt too "scruby". The beads are very small and smooth and it doesnt feel like sand paper like some other body scrubs will feel like. And like always with Avenno its great for my sensitive skin.

Aveeno has always impressed me with the quality of their products, especially for sensitive skin. This is a great exfoliating body wash. It smells delicious, the beads aren't too rough, and it leaves you feeling clean and smooth.

on 8/24/2010 3:28:00 PM

Great product! I have sensitive skin and I don't find this too overpowering. It smells great and exfoliates while being gentle at the same time.

on 7/22/2010 12:14:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

LOVE! HG body wash. This smells amazing!! It exfoliates very well, the beads are effective but not too scratchy/rough on your skin. I actually use this to wash under my arms as well and it keeps sweat (from overdrying soaps) from forming!

Very affordable, you get a TON of body wash in this bottle. Highly recommended!! Will absolutely repurchase.

on 7/12/2010 6:40:00 PM

Love this product! Definitely my new HG body wash! I was in the market for something with exfoliating beads but something that was gentle enough to use daily. This body wash caught my eye since it uses rice granules and I thought that that was different. Well, after two months, I can't tell you how much I enjoy it! I've had hereditary bumps on the back of my arms and dry bumps on my bum and they've practically gone away with the daily use of this body wash! I think it's the perfect combination of exfoliating and hydration! Definitely worth a try!