Maybelline Expert Eyes 100% Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover

3.2

Price: $

Price: $

Water, Propylene Glycol, Polysorbate 20, Boric Acid, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Disodium Lauroamphodiacetate, Hexylene Glycol, Isopropyl Alcohol, Phenylethyl Alcohol, Chlorhexidine Digluconate

Just useless. Just use soap.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I like this because it doesnt not sting ur eyes and it does not leave any residue because it is oil free. Also it does its job and removes makeup with adequate ease.

on 2/26/2012 8:26:00 PM

I bought this makeup remover at Wal-Mart for around $5.

Overall, I didn't like this makeup remover. Yes it does remove some of my eye makeup but not all of my mascara (my mascara might be waterproof but it did say normal makeup remover would be able to remove it and other brands do work). It is definitely oil free (no washing required) and it did not irritate my sensitive eyes.

Big down sides are the design of the bottle (I don't like how it dispenses, had to use my own bottle), doesn't entirely remove my eye makeup and that awful chemical smell.

This eye makeup remover might work for some but it did not work for me.

on 2/21/2012 4:11:00 PM

I thought I would try this relatively cheap eye makeup remover but it was a big mistake. It is really hard to remove eye makeup with, and you need to use a lot of product. Go for the more expensive remover... it has better overall value because it is a way better product and will last you a LOT longer. Skip this one.

Didn't work and stung my eyes. I even tried holding it to my non waterproof makeup for 30 seconds and there was no difference. Awful product.

on 2/20/2011 8:51:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I have tried several liquid removers (Lancome Bi, Clinique, Neutrogena, Maybeline non-oily free, Estee Lauder, Mary Kay) and I have to say this is the best. I have tried the Maybeline non-oily one and didn't like it as well with my contacts. This removes any mascara I have used including water proof by other brands.

Terrible. Doesn't do anything.

I am so glad my CVS takes returns because this was a total waste of money. Water does a better job.

on 2/9/2011 3:45:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

worst eye make up remover i ever tried ......sting my eyes like crazyyyy stay away

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I've been using this brand off and on for the past few years. I like it because it's not oily and cheap. I did not have any problems with it stinging my eyes either.

on 11/2/2010 10:52:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

This remover made my eyes sting like crazy. If I used it at night, my eyes were still burning the next morning.