L'Oreal Everstrong Overnight Repair Treatment

4.2

Water, Glycerin, Amodimethicone, Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Trideceth 5, Polyquaternium 37, Propylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Steareth 20, Trideceth 10, Fragrance, PPG 1 Trideceth 6, Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Benzyl Benzoate, Chlorhexidine Digluconate, Benzyl Alcohol, 2 Oleamido 1,3 Octadecanediol, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Butylphenyl Methypropional, Coumarin, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Limonene, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid

on 9/3/2012 9:52:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Oh my lordy, I am so happy I found this at Wal Mart. I absolutely love it!
For the longest time, I didn't have horrible split ends like I did this passed year. I've had my hair cut a couple of times but each time I still found some. The worst part of it all was that I could feel how dead my ends were. :(
But then I found this lovely product and decided to give it a try. Now I barely find any split ends, and my hair feels so good! What I did, was for a week straight, I put rubbed it in my hair (mostly on my ends) and went to bed. But from now on, I plan on using it once a week. Oh and warning: Don't use it if you have more than one other product in your hair. When I did that, I smelt burnt hair. But that could've been just me.
Trust me when I say, give it a try. If it doesn't work for you, return it. Last thing, the smell doesn't bother me one bit, so I will definitely be repurchasing.

on 8/22/2012 4:20:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

This smells like a fusion of mint, vanilla and coconut. I hate it. It's so sickeningly sweet my head aches when I use it and I cauterized my nose so my sense of smell is already shit. It's really sucks too because it works so well! Honestly it's amazing my hair feels sooo soft after I use this. I tried a couple other leave in conditioners and this is the best. I suggest this product for anyone with fried hair or who dyes it a lot like me, cause it works wonders but if you don't like sweet scents run away

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I play with my split ends, I know that's bad but it's a habit, really. I saw this in the store on sale and I had a coupon so I thought that there would be no damage done. I left it in my hair overnight and in the morning it was soft, smooth, and shiny but also that day while I was going to play with my split ends, I couldn't fing any! They were all sealed up! I was amazed. I never had a product do that before.
This is a great product for those who style thier hair a lot and tend to get split ends. :)

on 4/1/2012 7:40:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I have been using this product for a few months now.
And what did I notice? Split ends.Talk about counter productive.
This stuff is junk and the texture is too thick even for my thick wavy hair.
I do not like the smell.It reminds me of another hair product line that was once sold and Long's Drugs. I forget the name but it came in a blue container and was a leave in conditioner.
I have tried the whole line of L'Oreal Everstrong and I did not like any of it.
I dont see why people are loving this product so much.
It has received good reviews in magazines.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I got a sample of this. Usually samples do not provide much to try, but this was enough I was able to use this for over a week straight. This is a nice cream that soaked in pretty quickly. I am not really sure if it helped my hair much. I only used this when I was sleeping with wet hair and never blow dried my hair with it so I have no clue if it would look different. The scent itself I did not notice much, but I did not really try to sniff it much being it was just going on my hair while I slept. I am not really sure if I would purchase this to use.

Update: I found this at my local Dollar Tree so I was able to use this more liberally. I love it now!! I use a few pumps (more then stated on the packaging) and apply it to my drier spots. Then after it soaks in I add a few more. I try to leave it for a few hours to really soak in. I also use it like a mask. I apply it to dry hair. I use several pumps as I did for the light treatment I stated above. Then I put it in a bun and keep adding more of it all over my hair. I then sleep with the treatment in my hair. Both of these ways has really helped my hair. When I wash the treatment out my hair is so soft and silky. I can even feel the difference in the texture of my hair while I am washing it. This for me is a must have and I hope I can keep finding it at Dollar Tree.

on 2/28/2012 8:31:00 AM

I purchased this out of desperation after damaging my hair with a styling product that contained alcohol. My fine hair started to look crispy and the ends frayed. It still looked bad after a trim. After reading reviews, I gave this a try. The gel-cream formula soaks in within 15 minutes or so. In the morning I wash it out and I am pleased to say that after a few uses, my hair already looks smoother and not as damaged, with body & shine. I actually noticed an improvement after one use. However, I think the smell is horrible. I agree with the reviewer who says it smells like vanilla mint (sort of like the Vo5 vanilla mint with a synthetic coconut note mixed in). I really, really hate the smell. So although I think this improved my hair, there is no way I could sleep with this in my hair on a regular basis. I will be looking for something else.

on 2/6/2012 11:52:00 AM

I got this for $5 on clearance at Target. No way would I pay $9.99 for it otherwise. I like what it does, I like how it soaks into my dry hair at night and doesn't leave a residue on my pillow. I do think it makes a difference with my split ends. It also works really well as a leave-in conditioner on damp hair. Unfortunately, I hate the scent. Vanilla mint - two scents that do not belong together...sorry. Probably won't repurchase...I'm looking for another "overnight" product.
UPDATE - Adding another lippie. Tried this as a leave-in on damp hair...can't smell it after blow drying and it really does help with frizz. Still probably won't repurchase.

on 1/25/2012 3:36:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I can't really say that this did anything for my hair but it's a good leave in conditioner and has a nice honey scent.

on 1/21/2012 3:30:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

I got this on sale for 3 dollars at Target along with the Everstrong deep conditioner. I'm seriously addicted to this stuff! It makes your hair so soft and it doesn't make your hair greasy at all like you think it would. I've only been using it for two nights and already I can tell a difference in my hair. Even after washing my hair I can tell a difference. My hair is so much softer and shinier, a lot less frizzy too. I will definitely keep buying this!

on 10/1/2011 6:04:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Im indifferent on this. As a conditioner--yes its great! It doesn't weigh my hair down & leaves no grease/residue behind, even though it is a leave in. It gives great texture to hair while its in (kind of like day 2 hair, just after a wash) & leaves it soft after rinsing it out. But as a repair treatment, that its being marketed as-I don't know if its restored any bio-ceramide complex. It claims to improve hair strength after one use? I couldn't tell a difference. I continue to have breakage/hair loss/brittle ends after a month use. It does have a scent that I noticed is coconut like on washed hair but liquor like on dirty (2 day+ hair), but does disappear after 10 mins.I bought this 3.4 oz pump at Walgreens for $9 & have been using it bi-weekly (3-4 pumps for my mid back hair). I plan on finishing it but don't know if I'll repurchase.