Crest 3D Professional Effects White Strips

on 11/5/2014 11:46:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

This stuff is amazing. I used to have yellow teeth, and I now use this about twice a year and receive compliments all the time about how white my teeth are. It is a little annoying that you have to use them for 21 days in a row, but it's totally worth it. My teeth are pretty sensitive to begin with, and after using this for about 4 days it gets really bad. But I pull through, and some days can be really good and some days can be really bad with sensitivity. Nothing is unbearable though. The price is pretty steep here in Canada, I just bought a pack on sale for $59.99, but again, it is definitely worth it for me. My teeth are sparkling white, and even after all the coffee I drink, AND I smoke, I haven't seen my teeth start to turn yellow since I started using these about two years ago. I highly recommend these if you don't mind dealing with the sensitivity temporarily.

on 10/17/2014 5:37:00 PM

I didn't find the strips worth the price that it was, plus if you have sensitive teeth, this really hurts! I've written a full review on my blog with day by day pictures with my progression. you can see for yourself

on 10/4/2014 1:53:00 AM

I have been very happy with the other 3D White crest products, so I decided to purchase the 3D white strips to further brighten my teeth. I can't say much about the quality of the product because I stopped using it after only three strips. Unfortunately the strips do not work on moderate to severely crooked teeth as the strips will not adhere evenly if your teeth aren't relatively straight. Frankly, I don't know why I thought this product would work for me.

on 9/21/2014 1:40:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Been using Crest Whitestrips since I was in my 20's and am now 39. Professional Effects is usually around $40 at Target and I normally get a coupon off my receipt for these for $5 off.
I usually use 1/2 of the box and save the other half for 6 months later.
I paid $500 for BriteSmile whitening at the dentist years ago and was super disappointed because it whitened the same as these strips.
The strips are long and stay put. Do not brush teeth before application because that increases tooth sensitivity. Using Sensodyne toothpaste after removal helps.

on 9/14/2014 7:44:00 AM

I don't consider myself someone with sensitive teeth or gums. I can't bite full horse into a popsicle or anything but I would say I have normal sensitivity. Anyway, I don't actually know if this product works or not because afer using it for two days as directed my teeth felt really achey like I had just gotten my braces off again so I stopped using it and returned. This is not for even slightly mouth sensitive gals.

on 8/26/2014 4:29:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

My teeth are soo bright,the dental hygienist asked me what I used!!! regular brushing,flossing,washing,etc
GOOD DENTAL HYGIENE!
none of this stuff works!!! if your teeth are already white...THAN USE THESE CREST WHITENING PRODUCTS!
but dont rely on them like miracle workers! Its like relying on surgery to make you lose weight,no! you have to put in work! it helps but it doesnt work miracles.
Use Colgate or Crest toothpaste along with mouthwash and all the works..I promise you..youre teeth will be PEARLY!

on 8/25/2014 7:51:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

In summary, teeth are maybe one shade whiter, very painful so had to take a 2 day break after strip number 4, wearing for 2 hours in a row is miserable.

I wouldn't purchase again because of the high price and the insignificant amount of whitening.

The best time to wear these is 2 hours before bed because you cannot go out in public in them as you can't talk properly and you can't smile at anyone. Although they do stay in place!

The pain due to sensitivity caused me to take a break for 2 days and then continue.

Will phone the 1-800 number for a refund.

on 8/20/2014 12:06:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Did very little to whiten my teeth but made them extremely sore for about 2 days. Using these was the WORST idea I've ever had. I couldn't eat, drink or sleep for 2 days until the pain went away..... And my teeth weren't even noticeably whiter.

on 8/15/2014 9:53:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Fantastic results with little to no sensitivity but you have to use and re-use a few times per year. I had "Zoom" Whitening in a dentists office and was SO sensitive for 2 days afterward it was awful - and I only gained 2-3 shades.

With these I get about 1-2 shades whiter but it is less expensive and no pain.

on 8/15/2014 3:27:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This product summed up in one sentence: it works, but it hurts. I'm a coffee addict, so over time my teeth get quite yellow. This stuff really does give you professional teeth whitening results for a fraction of the price. I saw results after my first usage, and once I finish a pack, my teeth are dazzling. However, they can make my teeth SO sensitive. It's rather unpredictable; some days I'm fine, others I wake up in so much pain I can't eat anything. The pain does subside after a while. The adage "beauty is pain" really rings true in this case.

Popular Other Products