September 16, 2014 | 1811 users online

Eyeliner - MAC - Pearlglide Intense Eye Liner in Undercurrent

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2012 9:23:00 PM More reviews by Btrflyjack

Hands-down, one of the most gorgeous colors I have ever seen in an eyeliner! I love glittery liners and quality ones are extremely difficult to find. The one thing that puzzles me, upon reading others reviews is that it absolutely smudges into my crease and upper eyelid within a few hours. All liners do on me, so it's not a deal-breaker or anything, I am just surprised that so many people say it doesn't smudge and is "unbudgeable." I have been trying to be lazy and get away with wearing it on bare lids without primer, but I think I'll just bite the bullet and start using my UDPP underneath and then it will truly be perfect. Highly, highly recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2012 3:40:00 AM More reviews by jaymief

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is such a beautiful mermaid teal- green shimmery color! The texture is soft and buttery and it'll last all day (no smudging or smearing)! I love it and am so happy it's permenant. Must have them all!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2012 9:02:00 AM More reviews by fustyluggz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

This has got to be the most gorgeous eyeliner I've ever seen. Deep teal with golden shimmer. It's deep and complex, almost murky but stunning. I really like wearing this with the Maybelline Color Tattoo in Edgy Emerald, they compliment each other quite well. Pearlglide eyeliners are really fantastic, they go on so easily, blend out nicely, wear for ages and look nice the whole time. I have quite a few but this is just the one that stands out the most to me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2012 6:49:00 PM More reviews by msdi2u

Pearlglides are my favorite of all the MAC brand pencils. I find that the line lasts longer without fading and smudging- even when my eyes get watery from allergies and sinus issues. They outperform every MAC Technakohl & Powerpoint pencil, and are even better than my 2 other faves: MUFE Aqua eyes and Urban Decay's 24/7 pencil eyeliners. That being said, Undercurrent is a gorgeous, dark, shimmery, teal eyeliner pencil that applies without tugging on the delicate eye area & lasts all day on me. When I really want the color to :: POP :: I apply it over a line of MAC Pearlglide in Petrol Blue. Those 2 colors combined are AMAZING!!! I don't know why MAC releases these Pearlglides only on a limited edition basis, because this is definitely one of their BEST products and I believe each color gets stellar reviews. Why not keep them around permanently? They are being re-released on a LE basis again, of course, sometime in early 2012. If you haven't tried one yet, I'd definitely recommend grabbing one when they are available again. If you are a pencil eyeliner lover.... I don't think you'll be too disappointed in these. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 12/13/2011 12:17:00 AM More reviews by V8nightmare

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is my favorite eyeliner I own. The color is GORGEOUS. I also love how easy it glides on. Would def. buy again!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2011 10:34:00 AM More reviews by leslie0764

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I purchased this at a makeup discount store for only $10. I love it!! It's such a great color and I love how soft the pencil is and how easily it glides on. And it doesn't smear or smudge or anything. Actually doesn't come off until I use eyemakup remover. Going back to stock up!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2011 3:54:00 AM More reviews by skwerlie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This pencil is gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous! A slightly tealy green with golden sparkle that is brethtaking (to me as a big fan of green), these also stay put very well once they've set. You can smudge them when first applied but they do set fairly quickly. They are glittery but it's a nice fine glitter that I personally quite like, not as chunky as some cheaper glitter liners I've seen. One of the most beautiful and unbudgable eyeliners I've ever come across, for sure. I have no idea why MAC doesn't make some of their Pearlglides permanent, they seem to be very popular!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/3/2011 11:42:00 PM More reviews by muaddictbiotch

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS. does not stick on the water line but this color is A M A Z I N G .. The only reason I gave it 4 instead of a 5 rating is because of the mess when you take it off... the gold glitter gets everywhere around the eye area no matter what makeup remover i use...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2010 6:53:00 PM More reviews by aizen

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Undercurrent is very beautiful green with glitter.
I noticed that UD's covet is same color but covet don't have the glitter.
Covet is also beautiful however I love undercurrent than UD's covet.
because I only use undercurrent lower corner lush line. so I want to more showing!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2010 11:43:00 PM More reviews by catn2kittens

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is the first time I have bought a back-up of any cosmetic item, ever. It is also my first Pearlglide liner. The colour is INSANELY gorgeous and this is so easy to use. I do my makeup on the train on the way to work (hour-long trip) so all my makeup has to be very portable and non-spillable i.e. no pigment powders :(

This is like "pigment in a stick" in that it gives me the same vibrant colour and sparkle as I get from pigment powder and a wet liner brush. It lasts all day and through the night as well :)