Garnier Skin Renew Radiance Moisture Cream

3.4

Aqua/water, dimethicone, cyclopentasiloxane, glycerin, nylon-66, cyclohexasiloxane, dimethicone, vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, hydrogenated polyisobutene, ammonium polyacryldimethyltauramide/ammonium polyacryloyldimethyl taurate, actinidia chinensis water/kiwi fruit water, ascorbyl glycoside, benzyl salicylate, caffeine, capryloyl salicylic acid, carbomer, ceteth-10, cetyl alcohol, CI 77891/titanium dioxide, citral, dimethyl isosorbide, disodium EDTA, geraniol, glyceryl stearate, imidazolidinyl urea, laureth-4, lauroyl lysine, limonene, linalool, magnesium PCA, manganese PCA, methylparaben, mica, octyldodecanol, PEG-100 stearate, phenoxyethanol, polycaprolactone, propylparaben, sodium citrate, sodium hydroxide, sodium PCA, solanium lycopersicum extract/tomato extract, tocopheryl acetate, zinc PCA, parfum/fragrance

on 3/19/2012 8:57:00 PM

This product works wonders and yea i would buy it again

on 3/19/2012 8:52:00 PM

I'm surprised this has such a low rating, I love it. It's nice & light, doesn't break me out, and smells great(like green tea). My skin has gotten a lot brighter & more even-toned since I've been using this, and I can even wear it under my makeup with no oily feeling. Most moisturizers make me wanna claw my face off cause they feel so greasy, but this actually absorbs instead of just sitting on my skin. Pretty cheap as well. Nothing at all to hate about this!

on 2/22/2012 11:57:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

If you have a very dry skin, this is not for you, my skin felt tight and dry even after applying alot of it.

on 1/21/2012 8:19:00 PM

Hair: Other, Other, Coarse

I got this during CVS Bucks back promo. So paid almost nothing for this cream. (originally around $11)

I have acne prone dry skin. I find the packaging very unsanitary so everytime I use this product I grab a q-tip and (Do not double dip!!!)... I wish this came in a pump, however it can be worked around (as long as its not the pour kind I am alright with it).

The product is okay. I love it. however for it being $11ish for a drugstore I find it kind of price. I apply in the morning, night, and throughout the day... it takes about ~2 1/2 months to use up the product (making it 5.50 per month)

This product works best with a brush cleanser. I have very flaky skin during the winter time. This product prevents this ( Only on the cheeks chin and forehead ) for some reason it doesnt help my nose flaking also. However I have ezxcma so my face soaks up the product really fast, I have to put some of the product in a small container to put into my purse to do touch up ( on my nose and around my lips mainly ) throughout the day. There are also no scent with this product.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have very dry skin and also have concerns about wrinkles. I bought this bc I was/am on the lookout for a good drugstore moisturizer that doesnt break me out, leaves my face supple, and keeps my foundation from flaking. I used to never wear foundation until now. I think between my age, hormone changes, and sun damage my skin has become uneven. I am finally at the age of 33 using foundation. I have had trouble with them bc I couldn't find a moisturizer that kept the makeup from looking dry and flaky. i have been using this for about 2 weeks and have had good results with combining it with maybelline dream liquid. I dont see any changes in the actual condition of my skin, but it does help the makeup application. I will need to continue to use a heavier cream at night to really treat my skin. I'm not sure if I'd buy it again bc it hasnt improved my skin..just makeup application.

on 6/6/2011 4:18:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Having oily skin growing up, I never really thought I needed a moisturizer. But after getting a firm talking to after getting a facial, decided to pick up a light one. I still have some areas that get oily, so I wanted an oil-free moisturizer, and since I haven't started seeing any fine lines anywhere, anti-wrinkle components wasn't important.

This is a light moisturizer, and I use it at night. At first, my skin would feel really soft and hydrated. But by morning it felt like an oil slick, so this definitely wouldn't be an AM moisturizer for me. Over time my face hasn't seemed as oily in the mornings, but nor is my face as moisturized as it felt in the beginning either. So I'm willing to come back to this one, but I want to see if I can't find something better before I do.

on 5/28/2011 9:53:00 PM

at frist, this was great! but then i started breaking out to it and it made my skin look.... dull and shiny :(

my mom likes it so she's using it up.
I think this is probably over 15 bucks but i got it on sale for 5.

on 2/16/2011 11:56:00 AM

I love this cream! I'm not usually a cream user as I tend to have oiler skin, but now that I'm over 30 and it's winter, I started getting some patches of dry flaky skin that my regular lotion moisturizer was just not enough for and tried this (mostly b/c my mother-in-law just switched from years of using Olay to Garnier and loves it and I had a coupon for Garnier) and I love it! It's rich, but not greasy, it absorbs quickly and leaves a smooth matte finish, but still moisturizes and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. I tend to break out with certain products, too, and this hasn't made me break out at all, in fact, I think it's helped moisturize and clear up some of my previous breakouts. Makeup goes on smoothly overtop of this like a primer and I don't get shiny at all during the day. I'm not crazy about the jar packaging, but that's the only downside for me. All in all, I love it and am hoping it does what it says over time and brings out some 'radiance' in my aging skin!

on 11/26/2010 12:53:00 PM

I bought some for myself and some for my husband. We have both noticed breakouts all over our faces. Most especially around the ching and cheekbone areas. Will not buy again. I have a full jar and will toss it when I find something else to wear. I hadn't realized it but after reading some of the other reviews, I believe it does leave my makeup looking "textured". blah

on 11/6/2010 11:51:00 PM

I had Clinique Moisture Surge Gel moisturizer and needed a quick fix when I was out and between visits to the department store...come to find out that the cheaper (although not for a drugstore brand) works better for me than the department store brand! First off I love the texture and feel of this product, it goes on and doesn't make me feel like my face is an oil slick, but I feel refreshed (like my skin just took a drink of water). It hasn't broken me out and I have seen some improvement on a few fine lines around my mouth and my freckles from the summer are completely gone. I will buy this again, but only with a coupon. The only complaint (like a number of the other reviewers) is that for the price you don't seem to get your money's worth.

Popular Moisturizers