November 26, 2014 | 1729 users online

Lipstick - Wet 'n' Wild - Bare it All 902C

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2014 12:29:00 PM More reviews by lushlife505

A warm brownish nude.
I find this to be just a tad coral on my skin tone.
I am not a fan of nudes but this one is not that bad. It does not wash you out and you can wear this during the day without looking dead.
I do not see myself using this much if at all. I have only swatched it and used it once that being said it is up for trade for a ravin rasin if anyone wants to trade.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2014 3:04:00 AM More reviews by SilverAngel621

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Pro:
Hella cheap price ranging from 1.99 to ~2.50
ah-mah-zing! pigmentation
moisturizing

cons:
not exactly matte, more satiny
packaging sucks but i can't complain

Kay, so these things are marketed as matte and some people complain they dry you out. they so do not! They last for about 4 hours but the darker colors do leave a stain so thats good. I find for me, if i want a less shiny application, i pat the lipstick against my lips rather than swiping it and occasionally patting with toilet paper(if it ain't used, it ain't ewww people!). that makes it more matte.

i find this shade to be particularly less matte than the darker shades. I mix with wine room to get the same exact color as Nars Montego Bay, top off with translucent powder powder. So yah, dupe for Nars Montego Bay.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2014 2:10:00 AM More reviews by Glenadam

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this lipstick! Great for everyday or if you want to rock a smoky eyes look. Got this for 1.99 very affordable. Applies easily on the lips and it's matte. I do moisturize my lips before I put this on though, works better that way, will definitely purchase again, matter fact I own like 10 wet m wild lipsticks since I love them so much, thru feel and look like high end maybe even better

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/15/2014 7:12:00 PM More reviews by chayaNY

This is one of those I had to try because it looks great on everyone else here + it cost two cents so how can I not try it(?!), type of item.
But this doesn't work on my fair olive skin tone. Its two dry and flat for me as well. Yet weirdly enough it still manages to migrated beyond the borders of my lips when I never have that problem. When that happens it looks like I've got a ring of chapped skin around my mouth, it's that exact shade on me. I've tried it witha glosses on top and I can't get it to work. Some things are not meant to be, for me this is one of them.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2014 6:19:00 AM More reviews by Reservechic

I own several tubes of this lipstick as I love it so much. It simply gives you that perfect nude lipcolor to your lips that you can wear day or night. As, it is such a super wearable color.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/9/2014 12:40:00 PM More reviews by sliceofapple

Perfect "my lips but better" color for my skin tone. In the tube, it looks very brown and unflattering but as it went on, I definitely noticed more of the pink. I've been searching for a really long time for a color that flattered my skin tone and didn't take away from a dramatic eye look, so this is great and I got it for about 2.49 at Duane Reade, but I'm sure it could be found for less. The packaging is pretty bad, but for the price and the color, I really don't care! The formula is a little bit on the drier side, but still can be applied smoothly if you put on lip balm under it. Very Kylie Jenner-esque. Try it, even if you hate it, you wouldn't have broke the bank, right?

rated 4 of 5 on 7/31/2014 1:35:00 AM More reviews by alyssa21mia

This lipstick was like 2.49 usd and for the price, it's a steal. It stayed pretty long actually even with drinking and eating but it's not a "long-wearing" product. At first I thought the color looked hideous on me but for some reason after a few minutes, I loved it. It's not super brown but it isn't a pinky nude. You should def wear a lip liner with this because it looks weird on the edges but all in all, this is a great lipstick for the value.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2014 5:13:00 PM More reviews by Ferrishyn

This is very unflattering on my skin, NW20. It's a brown nude and looks very off on me. I would not recommend this for anyone with a cool skin tone like mine and as light as me. I would recommend Just Peachy or something else.

The lipstick itself is great, I love this line. Staying power is great and it doesn't dry my lips out.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 7/27/2014 4:33:00 PM More reviews by adavi0140

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

My perfect, everyday, "my lips but better" product. I was worried it would be too brownish and unflattering on my fair, cool(I think. Not sure though)skin but it's really quite nice. It goes amazing with heavy/smoky/dark eye makeup.The formula is a bit dry but not totally chalky. It gets more creamy as you apply it. It's very cheap as well. I will repurchase :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2014 7:39:00 PM More reviews by kimreztituyo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this lipstick lol, everyday pink nude color for olive (yellow) skin colors. It's creamy and has a nice sheen too it & doesn't dry your lips, feels almost like butter :3