Wet 'n' Wild Bare it All 902C

4.3

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This is a lovely pinkish-brown nude shade. Yes, it is a pretty close dupe (just a hair lighter) to MAC Velvet Teddy. I am NW15, and this has just enough color to be a "my lips but better" shade, perfect for everyday. On deeper skin tones, however, this may appear too nude & washed out. The formula is creamy enough during application, but I do recommend applying this over a waxy balm for added moisture. It applies creamy & smooth, and then seems to "dry down" to a matte finish after a while (similar to how Besame lipsticks feel). As with all matte, longwear lipsticks, it can be drying. If your lips are dry, this will exacerbate that, and it will emphasize dry patches. It is not as dry as MAC mattes. It is long-wearing - comparable in formula, feel & wear to Estee Lauder Double Wear or Besame lipsticks. I can apply this in the morning before work, and by lunchtime - several cups of coffee & oatmeal/granola bar later - I still have some color on my lips. The packaging isn't anything special - a black plastic bullet with a (cheap) clear plastic lid. But, for $2 you really cannot go wrong with these. I would recommend trying these lipsticks, and I will probably purchase other colors.

Yes gals it's a dupe for Macs velvet teddy and a whole lot cheaper. The mac finish is better ,more smooth tho'. Its nude on me and gorg!!! I love it. I line with Mac's spice just to get that Kylie Jen lip color feel. Voila!! Super nice ...it does drag when applied unlike velvet teddy. But for a drugstore price I'm not complaining. If you're all hyped up abt kylie's pout but don't wanna splurge, I'd say get this

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

So mad that I stumbled upon this lipstick on my own while shopping at the store and came home and realized that this is the EXACT dupe for Mac's Velvet Teddy (which I happened to have purchased not too long before this discovery, ugh).

Unfortunately, my specific tube broke in half but I'm doing my best with using it. It's so perfect and for such a small price too!

Obviously, this doesn't hold up as well as the Mac lipsticks, but it does it's job with pigmentation and stays on pretty well for a drugstore product! Definitely glides on a lot smoother than Velvet Teddy though in my experience. I only use this whenever I'm gonna be out for a bit and don't feel like using my $16 Mac tube ;-)

Will repurchase this color again when I'm all out as well as other colors from this line - I'm obsessed!

My new favorite lipstick! I don't swipe it on my lips-I use the tube and pat it on and then either leave it alone or sometimes I put gloss over it. I like that it's matte-ish so you can keep it that way or add your own shine. It really is a very flattering color and the lipstick is really pigmented. Since I just pat it on this tube will last a long time but I will def repurchase! Wet 'n' Wild makes great stuff!

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I love this it's a perfect shade especially for those who don't want something to pink or to nude. this is right in between it stays on for quite a while and is similar to velvet teddy from MAC just a little lighter but still a great lipstick !

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

This is such an underrated gem! I cannot believe how crazy I was for pushing this lipstick to the side to use others that I thought were better! The color is a tanned pink. Not only is this the perfect nude, even for a WOC like myself, but the formula is amazing. Although it is matte, it feels really good as I'm applying it on the lips. It makes you look so pretty and polished when worn alone, but I prefer to jazz it up with various lip liners and glosses because it provides the perfect base for really pretty looks.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I am so so in love with wnw megalast lipstick. I got 4 of them. And the one that i bought recently was this shade. Frankly, i've got confidence issue with wearing nude lipstick. But, a friend of mine recommed this brown-with-a-hint-of-pink beautiful color. It just works so so good on me! I never thought that i would love it this much
The only thing i dislike about this product is the packaging. The transparant cap make it looks dirty most of times.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

This is a gem. Not this whole line, the other ones I tried were crap but this one is really special. Not pink, not orange, mostly brown beige with a hint of coral pink. Its gorgeous. SO gorgeous on my nc30 Asian coloring. I almost passed it up because the other 2 wet n wild lipsticks I bought in this range went straight to the trash.. This is a lot creamier than the others I tried. This one wears evenly and does not pull my lips off. So if you want a nude lipstick try this one. Right now!. Put your lip balm on put this lipstick on maybe line it with a nude lip pencil and put some gloss on top. I cant get over how much I love this thing. Tell me it is not beautiful and look very expensive on your lips. I will look to maybe pop this onto another lipstick bullet because the case it come in is awful. Great lipstick and it costs two dollars.

bought this after reading reviews saying it's a perfect dupe of mac velvet teddy, but i'm sort of disappointed. it's a beautiful color, but not so much for darker skin tones unless you can find another color to layer on top. my actual lip color is slightly darker than bare it all, and this shade washes me out so much until i layer revlon colorburst lip butter in fig jam over it. this also solves the issue of this lipstick being rather dry; it drags on your lips when you apply it. so you definitely need to wear lip balm for a while before wearing bare it all, else it'll settle into the lines of your lips immediately.

the packaging also leaves a lot to be desired. you can't twist the lipstick all the way down, so a good few cm are constantly left exposed, making it really easy to nick if you're not careful. it smells faintly like plastic, but you don't notice it once it's applied. all in all, you get what you pay for-- this lipstick was only $2.50 overall, so i'm not too upset that the shade doesn't work for me like i'd hoped. it's a gorgeous pinkish-brown nude that'd look great with a smokey eye, but the formulation alone is enough to make me consider just buying something else.

Perfect nude for olive skin tones NC25-40. I love this, it's a semi-matte and doesn't dry your lips out. Some shades in the same range are drying but this is not.

Oh, it's very similar to MAC Velvet Teddy, just slightly lighter.
I hate packaging but for under 2 you can't go wrong! Long lasting, highly pigmented and non drying to the lips.

Recommended for Medium Skin