September 20, 2014 | 1836 users online

Lipstick - Wet 'n' Wild - Bare it All 902C

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2014 7:39:00 PM More reviews by kimreztituyo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this lipstick lol, everyday pink nude color for olive (yellow) skin colors. It's creamy and has a nice sheen too it & doesn't dry your lips, feels almost like butter :3

rated 4 of 5 on 7/14/2014 7:29:00 PM More reviews by JUlia18

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love it! It is definately a everyday color. It's really great!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2014 7:08:00 PM More reviews by Jessica24601

OMG. So cheap yet soooo good!! I'm brown-beigey / med (brown-y) complexion depending on the time of year. I like the actual feel of this lipstick so much & the look that I've even put aside my beloved Kate Moss no. 14 (still love that one tho). Anyhow, this W n W just feels neither too slick / creamy or slippery, yet not too dry or satiny. Further, it gives me a really long lasting color / staying power actually. I know they "all" say that, but I rarely find they actually "do" that lol. I still canNOT believe I paid under $5 for this!! The texture is perfect & b/c it's prob just a tad too light for my skin tone (hehe), it makes my lips look really large (yay)! Will re-purchase until they dis-continue. I'd imagine this would look good on 7rl diff skin tones & complexions as well. I used to loathe anything W n W (esp as a teen & in my 20's), but I've noticed (as have my friends in their mid 30's like I), that W n W have really stepped up their game in recent yrs!! Thankfully b/c I hate spending tons on something & hating it!!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/26/2014 9:25:00 PM More reviews by Bunnieskat

I was expecting this to be lighter... It's basically my natural lip color , but a bit darker ... But the formula is very nice really soft and creamy with a satin / matte finish . Gives you that full pout look. Wish it was lighter tho. This is very pigmented , awesome price too.. Only 2/3 bucks !

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2014 3:00:00 PM More reviews by ElizBehrrr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Shade description - Nude/Mauve. VERY similar to MAC's Velvet Teddy. Google Image that and you're pretty much in the exact dupe range. This is essentially a "My Lips But Better" shade for me. Has a brown tone with nude and mauve-y pigments in it. This looks different on many people, I've seen this appear very light, sometimes brown, sometimes pinky, it really depends on your lip color. Kinda cool how this can look unique on everyone :)

Texture - semi matte. Depending on how you apply it, it can lean on the creamier side or matte side. Dabbing and patting this on leaves my lips SO luxurious and full and matte, better than any lip plumper could ever do. Very Jolie ;) While swiping this on leaves it creamier.

Longevity - When I pat this on, it lasts much longer than just one swipe. It does last quite long, I would say a couple hours even with eating or drinking. I love it :)

Smell - NO significant smell which is a HUGE plus for me. YAY!

Packaging - Gets a little messy in the tube, it has a clear cap so you can see all the smudging and stuff. But for this price, don't expect a YSL worthy tube.

Price - I believe 1-3 dollars (depending on the store)? You can't beat that! For the pigmentation, texture, and longevity this is a HUGE STEAL!!! I stocked up!

Overall rating: 9/10. This IS my MUST HAVE GO TO lipstick shade :) Beats out all my other lipsticks!!! Buy one and see for yourself! And hey, if you don't like it, its only a 3 dollar loss max.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2014 11:58:00 AM More reviews by SeashellsInSummer

This is a perfect modern nude that gives a Brigitte Bardot appeal to the lips. This and Loreal's fairest nude are the best nudes you can find at a reasonable price.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/21/2014 6:09:00 PM More reviews by temadeamor

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I don't know why this lipstick gets so much hype. I got it at walgreens on sale ($1.49) and I wish I hadn't. It is one of the worst formulas i've ever bought, dry, drags on the lips and looks unnatural. The color is a great nude, even for medium skin tones, but it is such a drag to apply. If you are on a budget, it's probably worth a try. but know you will have to work to apply it. My problem with it is the formula (dry and skips when applying) I have pigmented lips and it covers them for the most part, but it looks so unnatural at the edges of my lips, so I would need to use a lipliner to make it look normal. I will never buy these agains.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2014 7:20:00 PM More reviews by BlackPinStripes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

This is the first nude lipstick I ever bought! Since it was so cheap I picked it up on the whim, and I will definitely be trying other shades in this line. I think the color is a good match for a wide range of light-medium skin tones. It makes my lips look matte and sexy, but although it is good and I have no big problems with it, I think next time I will look for something with a little more yellow in it since I have yellow/tan skintones.
The texture is amazing, very creamy, but you HAVE to make sure your lips are exfoliated and moisturized before hand! Also this is not drying at all and actually keeps my lips moisturized! Love wet n wild :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2014 5:35:00 PM More reviews by thathoneydip

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Pretty good lipstick for it's price .. I love lancomes natural beauty , it's my go to lipstick , however , it burns holes through my pocket and makes me cry a little every time I go to that LancĂ´me counter & pull out my cash.. Well I think this lipstick is a pretty good dupe . The only difference is that this is matte and not a cream .. This lipstick goes well with W&W LipLiner in willow ( only .99 ! )

rated 4 of 5 on 3/11/2014 6:18:00 PM More reviews by tarsmom

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Not bad. Not perfect, but not too bad. It's just a hair too orange-y for me, but easily fixed with a dab of my Cover Girl Gloss Balm pink shade, and then a dab of Summer Angel from Rimmel over top. Then it looks PERFECT. I haven't found a lipstick yet that doesn't need a little tweaking from either a gloss or another lipstick blended together. I am fair to medium yellow toned brunette. My eyes are very dark. If you have more caramel-y eyes or tones in your hair, this may very well work for you on its own with a dab of balm underneath or clear gloss over top.