September 23, 2014 | 1829 users online

Cleansers - Yes To Carrots - Yes To Cucumbers Face Cleanser Towelettes

rated 4 of 5 on 8/5/2014 4:07:00 PM More reviews by Eread12

I am the queen of lazy girl beauty remedies, so naturally I love the idea of a one-step cleansing system (although I admit to usually following up these wipes with paula's choice cleanser and burt's bees garden tomato toner).

Upon first opening the package it all felt very high-quality (as opposed to off-brand makeup wipes that are in packaging that will dry the wipes out in a matter of days) and there is a cute message written on the seal! First, things first! The SMELL! It's so clean and definitely cucumber-y! The wipes themselves appear to be a cotton blend and VERY soft and moist. Once you start wiping it certainly seems to be soothing to the skin and senses, however, I'm not sure of how thorough of a job they're doing of removing my makeup. After I follow up with a cleanser and a toner and there is usually residue left behind, but for the money and the gentleness, I'd buy these again.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/2/2014 4:27:00 AM More reviews by menoseloso

After hearing so much hype about this product, I decided to try out these Face Cleanser Towelettes to remove my eye makeup at the end of the day. Although I found them to be fairly effective, they feel too harsh on the skin. My entire face stung for a few minutes immediately after using a wipe and I do not have issues with sensitive skin. I didn't get any breakouts while I used up a 30-count pack and I enjoyed the packaging. However, this product is not worth the discomfort. I would recommend the Simple Cleansing wipes as an alternative.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/1/2014 1:02:00 PM More reviews by flautenmusik

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Why do these sting my eyes? I love how they smell, I like the size, and the packaging is good, but I will never buy them again because of how much they burn to use.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/1/2014 10:35:00 AM More reviews by flairgirl8

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Really, these cleansing towelettes are terrible. They are a very cheap, thin consistency and barely wet. The cleanser itself, does not remove makeup well and burns whilst on the skin. Has a cloying cucumber scent also.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/1/2014 7:11:00 AM More reviews by SigneT

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

The only positive thing is the smell. The rest sucks. My eyelids were swollen for 2days after I used this to remove my eyemakeup!! It stings, and makes my skin red and irritated. Horrible product

rated 1 of 5 on 7/24/2014 4:30:00 AM More reviews by tawniethetiger

No...just NO!! Trust me, please. NOOOO!!!!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/23/2014 10:55:00 AM More reviews by tarainbc

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I just came on here to look up some reviews of a few other Yes To products and was surprised to see how badly these towelettes were rated. I've been using them for a little while now with none of the "burning" problems mentioned in several of the other reviews...and I definitely have sensitive skin! I'm not sure what would cause this in so many people, but not others?

As I said, my skin is quite sensitive and usually turns red very quickly after using anything even remotely harsh. With these cloths....no redness at all and they actually feel quite soothing on my skin. While they do have some fragrance--for those who are sensitive to perfumes--it is very mild and fresh smelling. Again, if the fragrance was too strong my skin would definitely react.

I've used these mainly in the morning to clean my face of all my nighttime treatment products. The only time I use them at night is if I've gone basically makeup free for the day and just want to wipe off the daily grime, not makeup. As others have pointed out, these aren't meant to be makeup removers so I use a separate product for that when needed. They do freshen my skin nicely though without making it feel tight and dry at all. As I have a tendency towards dry skin as well as sensitive, that's a win in my book!

I had just bought the travel size package to try these out, but I would definitely repurchase. Glad I didn't read the reviews first or I might never have given these a go based on those alone.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/22/2014 5:37:00 PM More reviews by Brimarie6

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I was really excited to try these wipes, and I thought the cucumber would be calming to my sensitive skin. After a few days of using the wipes my skin started to look dull, and feel extremely irritated. They also burn and dry out my eyes. I will go back to my Olay wipes for sensitive skin.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/19/2014 9:08:00 PM More reviews by Kathy101

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

So I had heard great reviews on this product through youtube and decided that I would go out and buy some because I was looking for some wipes that would get my makeup off (including eye makeup). The first time I used these, they stung my face and eyes like crazy and I had to quickly go wash them off. I do not have sensitive skin so I was surprised that they did sting so much and I regret buying them because they were quite expensive from where I live. Although I do like the smell of them and the packaging is great, I really wish this product had worked for me because of all the great reviews I had seen

rated 1 of 5 on 7/16/2014 4:19:00 PM More reviews by kajy14

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

The smell is nice, however these towelettes burned my skin. I've never considered myself to have sensitive skin in the past, so I'm not sure what's up with these. There also seemed to be hardly any moisture in the package. I will definitely not repurchase.