Yes To Carrots Yes To Cucumbers Face Cleanser Towelettes

2.7

Water/Aqua, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Sodium Benzoate, Aloe Barbadensis (Organic Aloe Vera), Sea Salt /Maris Sal (Dead Sea Mineral Salts), Camelia Sinensis Extract (Organic Green Tea Extract), Cucumis Sativus Extract (Organic Cucumber Extract), Benzoic Acid, Parfum/Fragrance, Xanthan Gum, Dehydroacetic Acid, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Citric Acid

on 5/18/2015 11:03:00 PM

I mean I liked it when I used it, but now that I've tried other wipes, I don't care for it. I do like that it's really wet though. It has a strong scent. It does ok but it's not worth the price.

on 5/18/2015 10:33:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

Burns burns burns your eye area. After using these the skin around my eyes is so dry and rough. The price point of this product was awesome ($6 for 40 wipes) but I will be returning it and repurchasing my Simple wipes.

on 5/15/2015 12:26:00 AM

These towelettes removed my make up well, except waterproof makeup (eyeliner, mascara). It does dry out my skin a bit though, and stings a bunch when used around the eye area.

Pros: smells nice. removes face makeup well.

Cons: stings my eyes a lot when trying to remove eye makeup. does not remove waterproof makeup like eyeliner and mascara. the packaging makes the towelettes dry out, but is still good for a few months after opening.

on 5/1/2015 3:39:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

This stuff burns!! Very disappointing for a wipe thats marketed as a "gentle and soothing" makeup remover. It smells lightly of cucumbers that doesn't linger and comes in your typical plastic bag with a flip cap closing. Right amount of wetness and cloth texture to remove waterproof eye makeup besides mascara.No sticky residue left behind and easily available and affordable at $6 a pop. However, I have sensitive skin and can't handle the burn so I will not be repurchasing.

on 4/24/2015 9:53:00 PM

In my recent change to buy cruelty free products I decided to try these out especially because they're for Sensitive skin. The way I use these wipes is not to remove my makeup completely but just to remove the excess and then I always use my Clarisonic after and they do a good job. However they do sting my skin sometimes and usually on the areas of my skin that sometimes get dry, but I don't mind too much. They smell really fresh and clean and I love the packaging because it prevents the wipes from drying out. I'd repurchase but I'd love to try the other wipes in the Yes to Carrots line and see which one I prefer.

on 4/14/2015 6:03:00 PM

I wanted to love these so bad! Let me start off by saying that the smell of these wipes is truly amazing, a very refreshing scent! I wanted a facial wipe that was going to remove my makeup (and they did) and yet still be gentle on my dry and sensitive skin.

These however did not do the job. I tried these wipes a couple of times and each time they made my skin bright red, my eyes burnt like crazy and after i was done my skin was very dry.

I can see why some people may love me, but for me they unfortunately did not work

on 3/27/2015 11:09:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I have been using these daily for about 2 years now and I LOVE, LOVE , LOVE them!

These are perfect for my sensitive/oily skin. In fact, on the go and while in the hospital, I have used only these morning and night to clean my face. My 21 year old daughter also uses them for her sensitive /acne prone skin.

The good stuff:
* Non drying/non irritating
* Seems to do a great job of removing makeup and cleansing
* Very convenient
*No real, discernable fragrance
*Gentle enough to use morning/night

Cons:
*Can get pricey if you use them religiously

on 3/25/2015 9:58:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I bought these at Whole Foods because I didn't want to stop at the drugstore and thought they would be good. I do have sensitive skin, but given that they say gentle and are positioned as wholesome and natural I assumed they would be ok. They were not, they stung and it took two to remove my makeup. Back to Neutrogena for me.

on 3/25/2015 9:56:00 PM

These wipes left my face feeling a little burn but after it felt SO fresh and clean.

on 3/2/2015 6:54:00 PM

I wanted to love these but I can't! They burned my skin and they're supposed to be gentle! I gave 2 stars because they did remove my makeup after using a couple towels but they hurt! I won't buy them again! I will avoid this line all together because I also tried the say yes to tomatoes cleanser and broke out like crazy, even under my eyes! I gave this a fair shot and it just let me down!