October 24, 2014 | 1807 users online

Fragrances - Elizabeth Arden - ardenbeauty

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2009 9:00:00 AM More reviews by dstamnitz2

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I am reviewing the body lotion for PROVOCATIVE WOMAN. www.fragrantica.com puts this in the "oriental floral" family of scents. I like it a lot. It is not too heavy but has some staying power. I'm not so good at describing scents, so there is a description of oriental and floral scents here: http://tinyurl.com/mzer7d

rated 1 of 5 on 4/15/2009 7:03:00 PM More reviews by Mazenderan

Maybe I had a bad bottle, as others seem to have loved this scent - but it is the only perfume I have actually had to wash off after spritzing. Terrible peppery, melon-y scent that was really overpowering. Awful.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/6/2009 9:38:00 AM More reviews by Dmarie1

Arden Beauty is ok it wears off quick. Smells green but fresh and expensive.Some kind of exotic floral. I like this one.Can be bought at Marshalls and Tj Maxx for 14.99 for a 3.3 oz! Nice fragrance overall but then again I like most fragrances by EA.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2009 11:47:00 PM More reviews by annalisameyer

Top notes very nice, but overall lacking personality. Purchased it at Marshall's for a song ($10!) but I was unimpressed overall. It just seemed like nothing special at all. I liked it when I first sprayed it but then... well... nothing. I can see why it was retired: it has no personality. :-(

rated 4 of 5 on 7/17/2008 2:25:00 AM More reviews by babypinky

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really like it so much beacuse the fragrance makes me feel like a lady. It's an elegant scent but it fades quickly. I use an EDP, the result is the same. I will buy it again anyway just because of the feeling it gives me.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/24/2007 5:57:00 PM More reviews by CandyApple85

I've been using this perfume every day for the past month, since i brought it on vacation with me and its all i have with me. I'm not impressed by it at all. The bottle is really elegant and feminine, but the perfume itself, a bland floral with no staying power, and a horridly sharp citrussy edge. definitely not a very sexy perfume. better than nothing, but i wouldn't buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/5/2007 11:16:00 PM More reviews by ashebuga1017

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I came across this randomly in a department store, not intending to purchase anything. I thought the bottle was gorgeous and found the scent to be wonderful. (My boyfriend, who normally doesn't offer an opionion on what perfume I wear LOVES this!) I love the crisp, clean, almost spicy smell (no hint of musk here!) If you enjoy softer, floral scents, you may not like this perfume (as other reviews have stated, this fragrance is "sharp.") The scent lasts from morning to night and is suitable for both day and evening wear. Unfortunately, this scent has been discontinued (which usually happens to the fragrances I love the most!)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2007 9:51:00 PM More reviews by colorfulme

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this fragrance today as a birthday present. My mother gave it to me. I've beeen wearing it for a couple of hours now. Do I like it? Yeah, I guess. It smells clean, fresh, classy. I think it's the kind of fragrance that you can wear everyday. I also think this would work fine in places/situations where you have to interact with lots of people because it's not overwhelming. The bottle is also nice and classy. Will it become a favorite for me? No, I don't think so. I'm more into dark, misterious, sensual and exotic fragrances, and this one has none of those qualities. My husband loves it though, but he likes clean, shampoo-smelling fragrances the most.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/16/2007 12:08:00 PM More reviews by maliat5140

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

this perfume to me is one of those that you have to wait for the drydown..the drydown is beautiful..its a keeper for my huge collection.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2007 2:27:00 PM More reviews by Gracious_Lady

I also think Arden Beauty is very sharp; it is too sharp, in fact, for my tastes. It's vibrant, and kind of perfumey. There is nothing really special about it to me. I also think it has a more mature bent to it than what I am looking for. Notice, I did not say "old lady". One of my aunts, for example, loves these type of fragrances. (She's a vibrant, active woman.) I'll be mailing this to her for enjoyment.