October 25, 2014 | 1444 users online

Lip Gloss - MAC - Lipglass - Lovechild

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2010 4:11:00 AM More reviews by anamatovska

NW20-25, neutral skin - light to medium skin, medium brown hair, dark eyes and quite pigmented lips. This is a plum coppery shade with a little gold shimmer..no not glitter chunks but shimmer. It is a beautiful shade, it is only slightly darker than natural lip tone, but its resignates such a beautiful copper more plum tone (not purple people plum). I find lip glass the least stick of all MAC lipgloss formulas, last ages and if you use a clear lipliner like that from the body shop(lip line fixer) or any other lip liner it will stop the gloss from running (it doesn't but some people over apply it). beautiful! usually lean towards lighter colours..

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2010 4:54:00 PM More reviews by Mandibulo

One of Mac's most spot-on products for me. I was looking for a lip-gloss similar to my lip color but a tad more noticeable, if you know what I mean. This is an amazing plummy/rosy/brown shade with just a hint of golden shimmer in it. It's only slightly darker than my natural lip color, which makes for an amazing neutral every day color - I used it for an entire academic year straight and I'm still half way through the tube since a small amount of it goes a long way, unlike most of Mac's lip-glasses or any other lip-gloss I've tried in general. Lately I've been trying different every day looks, but I still love it over pale lipsticks such as Creme d'Nude, because it tones down the paleness while adding a bit of plummy/ashy sophistication to the look. Adore!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2010 2:36:00 AM More reviews by xoCarmina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Great color payoff on my NC 35 skin. My lighter friend always wants to wear it when we go out, so it's a constant in my bag. It's a beautiful neutral color that would look good on a variety of skintones.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2010 6:07:00 PM More reviews by Catarah

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love Love Loveeeeeee....this gloss! I was at the MAC counter in need of a different lipgloss. I tend to go after nude lippies and such, but I saw this and had to try it. I am amazed! I am a NC 40 skintone and its so pretty on me. I can literally wear this year round. Highly recommend...will repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2010 5:50:00 PM More reviews by Weena67

Until today, I've always preferred MAC's lipsticks over the lipglass.

Welll, Lovechild was included in my the Miss Violet Look in a Box , and I am in LOVE! This is a perfect, subtle, all occasion lipglass with a nice color payoff, good for everyday use alone or in conjunction with a lipstick.

Great with my NC42 skin! I'm sure that I'll empty this one. The only other MAC lippie that I used to the end was "O".

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2010 2:29:00 AM More reviews by KeneishaS

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Love it! Perfect MLBB color for my pigmented lips. It's plummy, mauvey perfection. Always looks polished and put together. Have put it over 5N to good results. <3

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2010 10:55:00 PM More reviews by dopista

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

A great wearable plum shade for my skin tone (NC 42). I love the little golden sparkles. I probably would not repurchase as it is not HG status for me and I would like to try new products.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2010 1:10:00 AM More reviews by avapro

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is nasty stuff. It smells like artificial candy and is SUPER sticky. It's like having glue on your lips! After about a year or so it went rancid. I'm never buying a lipglass from mac again, so pricey and makes my lips feel disgusting. Tastes bad too!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/16/2009 12:39:00 PM More reviews by wonderbuy

This is just average and not suited to my NC25 skintone. I have light-med coloured lips and this was way too dark. It made me look dull and I have to white out my lips with concealer beforehand. Pink Lemonade is a much better choice. Doesnt stay long, a bit sticky, average MAC quality. There is nothing special about this and can be found for much cheaper. I dont understand what the hype is about. Clinique glosses are much better in terms of lasting power and moisture qualities and is still my preference. This is much thicker than NARS glosses so doesnt rub off as easily but then again, the colour range just dont work as well as NARS.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2009 10:06:00 PM More reviews by pianadark

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love how Lovechild instantly brightens up my face. It gives my Asian NC35 skintone a very healthy glowy look. I originally went into MAC to buy either Nymphette, Florabundance, or Prr. I would have never expected to like this color since it was much darker in the tube than the colors I had originally wanted to purchase. On my lips, it did not turn out as dark as I had thought it would or what it looked like from the tube. I decided to try it on anyway and it was love at first swipe! Not too bright, not too dark. Almost reminds me of a rosy, shimmer version of Lust. I would describe the color as a medium rose pink with a slight golden shimmer. I find this more rose than plum. This is definitely one of MAC's more pigmented lipglasses and gives a MLBB look on my pigmented lips. I like that I don't have to put anything underneath it and I don't get that nasty milky line that MAC's lighter lipglasses (Underage) usually give me. Lovechild is a must-have for golden or tan skintones. It's a really sophisticated shade that makes me look instantly pulled together, I love it!