October 24, 2014 | 1670 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Blast Fusion

rated 4 of 5 on 7/29/2014 2:38:00 PM More reviews by arieljocelyn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This is an absolutely wonderful mascara. It goes on cleanly and smoothly, and doesn't seem to have the stickiness that mascaras usually do. The result is very natural-looking, subtly volumized and lengthened lashes. Upon a second application, it tends to get a little clumpy, so I just stick with one application. This leads to a less dramatic look than I would prefer, but the result of one application is so pleasant and noticeable that it still brightens up my whole face. This is hands down the best mascara I have found yet.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/22/2014 11:19:00 AM More reviews by miapiaL

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought this when on holiday in NY. Pretty good mascara. Better than my MaxFactor Clump Defy but still not what I'm looking for. I'm a fan of dramatic false looking lashes. This mascara gives me decent volume but not enough length and it's hard to layer without clumping

rated 3 of 5 on 6/21/2014 2:16:00 PM More reviews by iron_goddess

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I had high hopes for this mascara. Maybe I'm used to a creamier formula. Or maybe I expected way too much. My main gripe about this is it does not hold the curl. The more I swipe it on my lashes, the straighter the curl gets as if its being weighed down by the formula. But the thing is, it has a pretty wet and noticeably lightweight formula unlike Maybelline and its goopier, chunkier contemporaries. What I do like about this is that the plastic bristles are the perfect delivery vehicle for the formula. They effectively comb through the lashes to adequately apply product. There is no snagging, tugging and pulling. I get a zen-like high when I apply this on my lashes. I just wish it kept them curled.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2014 9:12:00 PM More reviews by fennecfox

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my new favorite mascara. I used to use Maybelline One by One but I found that the perfume in it irritated my eyes. After trying many different mascaras this one is my HG. It gives me beautiful, long lashes and lasts all day for me. It doesn't smudge and I find I only need 2-3 coats to make my lashes really pop. Best of all it's inexpensive!

rated 2 of 5 on 5/14/2014 3:54:00 PM More reviews by iwikiwii

I adore the brush of this mascara but it FLAKES like hell on me and it wipes off really easy. It also clumps really easily if you let it dry inbetween coats. The only good thing I can say is that it seems to hold a curl okay. A friend recommended this to me saying this was her HG, and I really wish I could say I love it, but I REALLY hate it.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/1/2014 11:04:00 PM More reviews by marimist

I wish I could give this a better review, because the packaging and brush design seemed really cool. Unfortunately, the brush was just too weird. There were definitely alot of bristles, as promised by the commercials/displays in stores, but somehow, none of them caught on to my lashes to deliver the mascara itself. The fact that the "core" of the brush was just too wide and chunky compounded the issue, so overall it made me feel like I was combing my lashes with a pineapple, for lack of a better description. Maybe others will have a better experience, but this just didn't work for my lashes,

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2014 1:09:00 AM More reviews by Kirstenamber

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my HG mascara, I love it! I have been buying it for years. I get it in the blackest shade. The little fibres in the mascara make my lashes look longer, and the mascara makes them look thicker and fuller, while also separating them really well. I love the plastic brush, as I'm not a big fan of regular mascara wands. I like that the formula is not too wet and dries fairly quickly. One coat of this is probably enough, but I usually use two because I like to have really thick eyelashes. I don't think I have ever used the waterproof version of this mascara though, but I'd like to try it. I'd definitely recommend this product!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/25/2014 1:12:00 AM More reviews by caitx03

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Don't like it

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2014 11:02:00 PM More reviews by trillium13

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This may be the worst mascara I've ever tried. I bought it in black/brown. It's SUPER dry and sticky, like some strange glue. Hardly any comes off on my lashes, and what does come off just darkens them a little and makes them stick together. No volume, no length, no separating. I generally try to use up things even if I don't care for them, but I think this one is bad enough to toss. :( I love regular Last Blast, so I had high hopes for this, but I'm very disappointed.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/16/2014 1:01:00 AM More reviews by mia115

I like this product a lot and its actually in my top 3 mascaras. It gives me length, volume and seperates really well. unfortunately i have this in water resistant and its not exactly waterproof. it doesnt hold my curl and the shade 'black' is not that black, its more of a greyish black. I will definitely repurchase this if my absolute hg mascara is not available. I love packaging too cuz its purple. so overall I love this mascara and definitely recommend it but they just need to work on a few things to make claim up to its claims.