Cover Girl Lash Blast Fusion

3.6

Water, Glyceryl Stearate, Ammonium Acrylate/Acrylamide Copolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Alcohol Denatured, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Carnauba), Triethanolamine, Synthetic Wax, Acrylates Crosspolymer, Lecithin, Propylene Carbonate, Polyethylene, Oleic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Nylon 6, Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Glycerin, Panthenol, Glycine Soja Oil (Soybean), Simethicone, Xanthan Gum, Silica, Ethylparaben, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Trisodium EDTA, May Contain:, Ultramarines, Black (CI 77499), Iron Oxides

on 1/18/2015 8:17:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Did nothing for my lashes.
Smeared easily

on 12/8/2014 5:02:00 AM

I have been using the Orange lash blast volume since it first came out and it has been my HG mascara since. I tried this out cause my sister recommended it and told me it does more lengthening with the volume of the original. I was skeptical and there was a lot of taking it and putting it back and taking it and putting it back while I was at the store. I eventually caved and bought it. I have been using it for just over a month now and feel like I have a pretty good opinion of this. It very much does what it says. It lengthens and volumizes. But the problem is that you actually have to work really hard to see both! With the original lash blast volume, I would be happy with 2-3 coats and it would look good. This fusion has the potential to look so much better than the original with very lengthened and thick looking lashes but requires maybe 4-5 coats in order to look that way. I'm addicted to the final results but it takes much longer to get there and I'm unhappy with the results if I just do 2-3 coats. I'm not sure If I will repurchase as I usually like no fuss makeup since I'm always in a hurry. But the results are so good and I'm just torn.

on 10/8/2014 10:04:00 AM

This has to be the best mascara I've EVER tried (comparing to high end and other drugstore mascaras). I will never try anything else because I've always been so happy with the lashblast line. I use this on top of the great lash lots of lashes mascara by maybelline and it always makes my lashes look long and thick. I personally prefer the fuller look, but when worn alone with only a coat or two, it has a very natural look to it as well. I'm a huge fan of rubber mascara wands, which is why this is such a favorite of mine. If your skeptical of this mascara, I recommend giving it a try! Who knows, it might just turn out to be your HG as well :) took off one lippy for "bulky" packaging, but I can live with it!

on 10/8/2014 9:35:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Found this in my mom's house and tried it for fun. I was going to buy YSL's Effet Faux Cils again but I've definitely changed my mind. It makes my eyes look soooo nice.

I have this in Blackest Black and I bought it because I wanted the benefits that the other two CoverGirl mascaras provide. I didn't find this overly lengthening or volumising. All it really did was add darkness to my already black lashes.

on 9/25/2014 4:38:00 PM

As of this writing in Autumn 2014, the first 5 lippie rated review of this fantastic mascara was on St. Patrick's Day 2010. If you read the 5 lippie reviews, then you have all the info you need, and I can't do any better.

I have this in Black Brown 895, which I use during the spring-summer for a natural daytime look, and Very Black 895 for more drama and for fall-winter. I have this in the regular formula (not water resistant) and find that even with my watery eyes, I don't have smudges, drips or black running down my face.

I've tried the CG Clump Crusher in the green tube, and it was really good. I've tried the CG LashBlast in the orange tube, and it was really good. I love this CG Fusion in the purple tube because (1) purple is my favorite color, and (2) it fuses together volume + length technology. No clumps either.

Another 5 lippie review!

on 9/9/2014 11:34:00 AM

Mascaras are a tough one but this is my go to everyday mascara as I have very thin, short lashes so the fact that this volumizes and lengthens in a real plus for me since you can usually only find one or the other in a mascara. It makes my lashes look amazing!

I like the retro glam cat's eye look so this is a great mascara to enhance this look. I use the mascara in three coats on each eye only on the upper lashes so it really gives me the look of a light strip lash even though there are practically no lashes to work with there in the beginning.

There is minimal flaking, if any, but I have yet to find any mascara that doesn't flake at all, especially one that goes such a good job of building lashes where there are none. I would say that flaking or a raccoon eye look isn't really a problem for me, if ever.

I had to get used to the brush simple because I had never used one of those funny rubber brushes, only bristles, but it does the trick. I like that without being too careful you don't have to worry about the brush hitting your upper lid when you apply, ruining your liner or eye shadow. I wish the packaging was a little more streamlined to fit more in my makeup bag but it's doable.

The best overall mascara I've ever used for sure and I wear it every day with all kinds of looks. Very versatile. I use the Black Brown color as black tends to be a bit harsh for my taste in mascaras. A truly great mascara, easy to find and the price is right!

on 8/26/2014 7:40:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Ugh, worst mascara EVER!!! The brush is hard and rubbery, the mascara is wet and heavy, it clumps, doesn't separate the lashes AT ALL and it doesn't hold a curl. The only good thing about it was that it was very black, the the color suggested. BTW, I have long, between thick and thin lashes that grow straight.

on 8/17/2014 12:57:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I've been on a mascara kick and this is the one that has become my favorite. The brush is amazing. My lashes look so full but naturally full. I constantly get asked what mascara am I using when I wear this one.

on 8/15/2014 10:03:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have medium/ short lashes. I didn't have high expectations in the first place. When i put this on i didn't really see a difference in length. It did separate my lashes but other than that it didn't do anything for me. I wouldn't recommend to anyone with thin or shortish lashes.