Cover Girl Lash Blast Fusion

3.6

Water, Glyceryl Stearate, Ammonium Acrylate/Acrylamide Copolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Alcohol Denatured, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Carnauba), Triethanolamine, Synthetic Wax, Acrylates Crosspolymer, Lecithin, Propylene Carbonate, Polyethylene, Oleic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Nylon 6, Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Glycerin, Panthenol, Glycine Soja Oil (Soybean), Simethicone, Xanthan Gum, Silica, Ethylparaben, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Trisodium EDTA, May Contain:, Ultramarines, Black (CI 77499), Iron Oxides

on 8/26/2014 7:40:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Ugh, worst mascara EVER!!! The brush is hard and rubbery, the mascara is wet and heavy, it clumps, doesn't separate the lashes AT ALL and it doesn't hold a curl. The only good thing about it was that it was very black, the the color suggested. BTW, I have long, between thick and thin lashes that grow straight.

on 8/17/2014 12:57:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I've been on a mascara kick and this is the one that has become my favorite. The brush is amazing. My lashes look so full but naturally full. I constantly get asked what mascara am I using when I wear this one.

on 8/15/2014 10:03:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have medium/ short lashes. I didn't have high expectations in the first place. When i put this on i didn't really see a difference in length. It did separate my lashes but other than that it didn't do anything for me. I wouldn't recommend to anyone with thin or shortish lashes.

on 8/9/2014 7:32:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

I bought this mascara while I was waiting for my avon mascaras to come because it was on sale for $4.99 and the brush looked really nice.
I have long, curly, thin eyelashes that need volume and definition. This mascara gave me that.
I really love it! I must admit I didn't have high expectations but I was pleasantly surprised.
I played with it for a week to find out the best application method. I find it works best with dry time in between each coat. I usually apply 3 thin coats.
The end result is a lengthened, defined, volumized and clump free lash.
With the right application this mascara is freakin awesome!

I gave it 4 lippies because no mascara is perfect. Ever.

on 7/31/2014 1:00:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

I love this mascara. In fact, it's the one I tend to reach for the most. It gives me great definition with zero clumps and it wears all day. It gives a little length, although it's not very volumizing. That's not a bad thing IMO; it makes it perfect for No Makeup or MFBB days.

on 7/29/2014 2:38:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is an absolutely wonderful mascara. It goes on cleanly and smoothly, and doesn't seem to have the stickiness that mascaras usually do. The result is very natural-looking, subtly volumized and lengthened lashes. Upon a second application, it tends to get a little clumpy, so I just stick with one application. This leads to a less dramatic look than I would prefer, but the result of one application is so pleasant and noticeable that it still brightens up my whole face. This is hands down the best mascara I have found yet.

on 6/22/2014 11:19:00 AM

I bought this when on holiday in NY. Pretty good mascara. Better than my MaxFactor Clump Defy but still not what I'm looking for. I'm a fan of dramatic false looking lashes. This mascara gives me decent volume but not enough length and it's hard to layer without clumping

on 6/21/2014 2:16:00 PM

I had high hopes for this mascara. Maybe I'm used to a creamier formula. Or maybe I expected way too much. My main gripe about this is it does not hold the curl. The more I swipe it on my lashes, the straighter the curl gets as if its being weighed down by the formula. But the thing is, it has a pretty wet and noticeably lightweight formula unlike Maybelline and its goopier, chunkier contemporaries. What I do like about this is that the plastic bristles are the perfect delivery vehicle for the formula. They effectively comb through the lashes to adequately apply product. There is no snagging, tugging and pulling. I get a zen-like high when I apply this on my lashes. I just wish it kept them curled.

on 5/17/2014 9:12:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

This is my new favorite mascara. I used to use Maybelline One by One but I found that the perfume in it irritated my eyes. After trying many different mascaras this one is my HG. It gives me beautiful, long lashes and lasts all day for me. It doesn't smudge and I find I only need 2-3 coats to make my lashes really pop. Best of all it's inexpensive!

on 5/14/2014 3:54:00 PM

I adore the brush of this mascara but it FLAKES like hell on me and it wipes off really easy. It also clumps really easily if you let it dry inbetween coats. The only good thing I can say is that it seems to hold a curl okay. A friend recommended this to me saying this was her HG, and I really wish I could say I love it, but I REALLY hate it.